Popular Pages

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OMGosh cocoa crack is the BOMB!

R/P/M
    R1P3D2

OMGosh cocoa crack is the BOMB!

I start P3 tomorrow and I made cocoa crack with raw coconut today. Of coarse I had a tiny nibble but it took all I had not to get another tiny nibble I used Birrdie's recipe and it is so good!!!

R/P/M
    R4/P2/hhcg pellets
    Hi, Britton...I live in Fort Worth too! Have been looking for someone else near me. Maybe we could become dieting buddies? Email me privately at [email protected] if you like.
    I see you're in phase 3...I get there next week and am pretty nervous. I've lost 32.8 pounds and I don't want to stop, but this being my first time on the diet, I'm not sure I can do the 41-day plan.
    What is cocoa crack?

Quote Originally Posted by britton96 View Post
    I start P3 tomorrow and I made cocoa crack with raw coconut today. Of coarse I had a tiny nibble but it took all I had not to get another tiny nibble I used Birrdie's recipe and it is so good!!!
    Hi, Is Birdie's recipe different from the regular one? Can you post it? Thanks! DG

R/P/M
    R1P3D2
    Hi Tarheel Yeah... Someone else from Fort Worth.....we can absolutely become hcg buddies. I just started P3 Thursday. I was nervous at first but now that I am in it... I am loving it. We can share recipes

Cocoa crack is wonderful and very addictive

DG- birdie's recipe is almost like the original. I just happen to have butter on hand so I used her recipe. Plus I can't stand stevia and I rather use xylitol.

2 tbsp unsalted butter
    2 tbsp cocoa powder
    3 tbsp of xylitol

Melt butter in pan ( do not boil) add xylitol and stir. It takes a little while for xylitol to melt. Then add cocoa. I lined a round 9 inch cake pan with parchment paper. Pour chocolate in pan and put in freezer for 20 minutes. I added unsweetened coconut and almonds and it tasted just like an almond joy

R/P/M
    R3 / P2 / Pellets
    ~ britton96 ~
    ALMOND JOY...my favorite! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Now I will no longer feel deprived on Halloween as I hand out treats.

Jan
    9/3/11: Began R1P2
    Height: 5'5.5"
    Goal weight: 125-145

R/P/M
    R4/P2/hhcg pellets
    Hi, Britton, just now saw this. Sorry to not answer you right away. The cocoa crack sounds amazing...did you find the xylitol at a supermarket or at a health food store? Have you been to the Sunflower Shoppe yet? Love that place! They seem to be getting in more and more HCG-friendly products and are so helpful and nice. I've been getting recipes from this forum, and I downloaded the online book someone suggested in another post..."101 Worry-Free HCG Diet Recipes" by Mennemeier and Prinster. I think I saved a PDF copy if you don't have it.
    So, how are you doing with the diet? I've only been at it since September 30th myself.

R/P/M
    R1P3D2
    Hi Tarheel!! I actually live in Burleson and I get the xylitol at Tiger Farms Market. It's right by the new HEB.
    I love that stuff. It has no aftertaste and it has been great in everything. You have to start off slow in it or it will have you running to the bathroom every five minutes.

I am actually on R1P3D12. I am stabilizing great. I have been about one lbs under LDW. I have been ok with all dairy products. Nuts gave me a problem at first but I seem to be ok with them now. I am going to do R2 in December. I think Christmas Eve and Day are going to be my loading days. I only did the 23 day and lost 15 lbs. I would have lost more but feel off the wagon on day 20 and went to the state fair and we all know there is nothing healthy at the state fair . It took me a week to get back were I was the day I cheated . That won't happen again!
    How are you doing on your diet?

R/P/M
    R3 P2 hCG SUB Q
    Great to see you gals chatting. I live in Ft Worth, too, very near the Sunflower Shoppe. I'm 1.2 lb over LIW today, Probably due to some bbq I had a Angelos Sat, without any sauce, but it made me soooo sick. I didn't dare go to state fair.

go to http://healthyindulgences.blogspot.c.../label/coconut for some awesome recipes
    Last edited by knittingal; October 25th, 2010 at 09:56 PM.
    5' 1/2

R3 P2

R/P/M
    R4/P2/hhcg pellets
    Hi Britton - My real name is Shelia, if you want to call me that...Sounds like you're doing great. My doctor talked me into doing a 43 day round, so I'm still on R1P2; I'm on day 28 now. I was stuck at the same weight for four days, but showed a half-pound loss this morning. That was my first stall, so I'm just staying the course. I plan on Christmas being my next loading days as well; my doctor wants me to not start again until the first of the year once I stop taking the hcg and go into maintenance. Looking forward to Phase 3, but a little scared as well...I sure don't want to undo all I've worked so hard for!

R/P/M
    R4/P2/hhcg pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by knittingal View Post
    Great to see you gals chatting. I live in Ft Worth, too, very near the Sunflower Shoppe. I'm 1.2 lb over LIW today, Probably due to some bbq I had a Angelos Sat, without any sauce, but it made me soooo sick. I didn't dare go to state fair.

go to http://healthyindulgences.blogspot.c.../label/coconut for some awesome recipes
    Hi -glad to see another Fort Worther in the crowd. I just love the Sunflower Shoppe! It isn't far from me...about 15 minutes. You know, I wondered if eating high-fat foods made you sick once you'd been on the diet for so long. I figured it would.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast