Popular Pages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Did You Get the Injections in Canada?

R/P/M
    R2P2 RX subq
    Just wondering how you managed to get you injections here in Canada? I was able to get them here, but it was no simple and easy task for me. If anyone can share how they did it, please let me know. I could not get a doctors script of course and have to do this on my own. I am very lucky I have a husband that bodybuilds and I can get access to it.
    Diana

"I am not a "quitter", I am a "loser".

Hi my2rotties,

I live in Nipawin Saskatchewan and I just order from the Internet and it is delivered here... I am also doing this on my own with no doctor......I just found everything I needed to know from this site....I am using hhcg (homeopathic) drops and have recently ordered them from ebay.....you can also order the kits or all of the supplies needed to make your own to make up the injections from the internet.....tons of info on here where the best place to order them from..
    I have lost 33.8lbs and I am on day 31vlcd doing the 40day round, this is my first round...woohooo this stuff really does work...

take care on your losing lbs journey....
    Robin

R/P/M
    R2P2 RX subq
    When I looked into the injections, they would not get into Canada, and most places will not ship here. I had no idea there were drops, and since I can get the shots easily enough, I opted for those. I just need to go and pick up the kit sooner or later. I am more concerned about doing my home work, rather then jump the gun and having hubby stick me with a needle daily...
    Diana

R/P/M
    R2P2 RX subq
    No worries keith, I have been reading and following. I have a feeling my source for my kit will be the best, since I just drive into town and pick it up when I want it.
    Diana

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Several here on the forum sell RX grade and have been okay shipping to Canada, I think. I know Fran ships to Canada. www.yourhcgdiet.com

R/P/M
    R2P2 RX subq
    Really? I was told customs might try to seize it. No doctor will help me get it despite what I show them when I go into see them...I just need to compare prices from one to the next since the stuff I am getting is RX grade as well. It is easy to ship things within Canada but when there is customs involved it gets weird. I guess I should repost and ask what everyone is getting here in the great white north. Thanks!
    Diana

R/P/M
    R2P2 RX subq
    Thanks!!!
    Diana

I also sell all hcg supplies at reasonable prices. I have items listed on ebay but I can also be contacted at [email protected] I have sealed, sterile vials in both 10ml and 30ml sizes, hcg, bacteriostatic water 30ml, sterile water 10ml, insulin syringes, and mixing/transfer syringes available. On my ebay site I am known for my excellent pricing, lightning fast shipping and extraordinary customer service. I can price items individually, in a kit, in small or large quantities whatever suits your needs. I have shipped to Canada with no problems whatsoever. Please don't hesitate to check out my listings, my seller id is lovemy3rs (which stands for my kids - Robert, Rhett and Rhianna) or contact me at my email address [email protected] On ebay I have a 100% satsifaction rating with over 230 stars! I accept paypal and ship every day except Sundays for orders paid for by 3pm EST.

Just found out today that my injections will not arrive. The package as been deemed " undeliverable" and returned to sender. Not clear on what happened yet. I feel crushed, trully this diet was my last resort. Are you able to help me. I live in canada.