Popular Pages

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE GOOD DROPS!!!!????

Quote Originally Posted by diane0120 View Post
    Homeopathic hcg does not typically need to be refrigerated unless they specifically state it on the bottle. As for results, have you been hungry while taking the drops, if so they may not be working.
    Thanks Diane! I'm not really feeling hungry but then again I'm not sure when to eat. Due to my work, night and day is reversed. I'm active from 8pm-10am then sleeps until 6pm. Any thoughts on this? Should I still follow the normal time for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Ratibor/Seaton/Zabcikville, (Temple), Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by faust View Post
    Thanks Diane! I'm not really feeling hungry but then again I'm not sure when to eat. Due to my work, night and day is reversed. I'm active from 8pm-10am then sleeps until 6pm. Any thoughts on this? Should I still follow the normal time for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
    I would follow your normal routine for your breakfast lunch dinner don't try and adjust it to different timeframe just for the diet. Your time is pretty "normal" it's just about twelve hours different from mine so if this was me lunch would be about midnight and supper about 6am with fruit snacks at about 10pm and 3am.
    Diane

Started February 4, 2010 - Hit 100lbs lost November 6, 2010
    R1-40 hhcg w/load -41lbs; R2-40 hhcg switched to rx sublingual 333iu w/load -32.4lbs
    R3-32 rx subl 500iu w/load -21.4lbs; R4-48 rx subl 500iu w/load -33.2lbs
    Tested hhcg pellets-1 week-lost 8lbs; R5-33 rx subl 500iu w/load -20lbs

R/P/M
    I tried some from ebay my first go around and did ok. I lost 15 lbs in 30 days. The second round I did alot of research and found these www.discounthcgdiet.com They have 7 Amino acids added to them and I lost 32 lbs in 30 days this time! SO excited!

I am a video production guy, so I decided to make a video blog about my journey. Check it out here if your interested! www.hcgdietdiaries.com

-Chris

R/P/M
    r=R2P2Homeapathic drops
    I actually live just 40 min from health yourself and went to the store because I was a skeptic, this lady has been in business for over 20 years she is very knowledgable and I would highly reccomend health yourself, I used them for round one and lost 25 pounds I purchased the book hcg weight loss cure guide at the same time . While I was there I would venture to say in 30 min that at least 20 repeat customers came in and bought hcg.

Blog Entries
    http://www.amazon.com/Homeopathic-hC...7242284&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/HCG-Weight-Los...tt_at_ep_dpi_1

http://www.amazon.com/101-Worry-Reci...7242440&sr=8-1

This is what we got. They are all great. The drops were 15$ for 2oz when we got them. Seem to be on sale now for $6.76 + $1.98 shipping!!! The guide has detailed instructions on mixing etc. Not relevant for homeopathic hcg users. But still very useful.
    Last edited by mrtowelie; October 16th, 2010 at 10:17 AM.

R/P/M
    PHASE 2 - ORAL 1ST ROUND
    From what i understand... You don't have to eat junk food if you don't want to..... You can eat protein large steaks.........baked potatoes........with lots of butter........lobster with butter.......chicken, fish with oils and butter......salads with dressings..........more protein if you can.............

By the end of the first week you will be happy you did!! Good luck...

I am new and just received my HCG drops which I think are homeopathic. Starving for five days. I just read all the posts about "good drops" and now question if mine are working. I see all the different links posted and have visited them. Some drops are expensive and others are cheap. How do you know if your drops are horse urine, synthetic, homeopathic, or women's urine? Have read on other forums that some cheap drops are horse urine.

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Umm...

what brand are you drops and where did you purchase them? What dose are you taking?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

LifeChoiceHCG. Paid $99 for them. Bottle says to take .50ml (8 - 10 drops) twice a day. Doesn't say wait 30 minutes or take every twelve hours like I've read here. I haven't been waiting that long. Only 2-3 minutes as it said on the bottle. Have major water retention, bloat, cramping, and hunger pains.

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Had to dig a bit, but I found them online. They are made by a compounding pharmacy in St Petersburg one stop pharmacy. If the bottle says 12x, 30x, 60x...then they are homeopathic..don't discount them because of that.

It is best to not eat or drink anything for at least 15 mins before and after your drops and to hold them under your tongue as you said you have. Did you start taking the drops and load for the first two days?
    Last edited by Beth_M; December 7th, 2010 at 02:58 AM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast