Popular Pages

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RX HCG from India or oversea's

kadence520

RX HCG from India or oversea's

Hello New to forum... My thought is anyone freaked out buying HCG from oversea's, how do you know it is real or something weird.
    Thanks

kadence520
    Thank you!

R/P/M
    Round 2/Phase 4/injection
    It's totally fine. I've done it both times. This time, I used http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/ and they were much faster than the other place that I used.
    VLCD W1: -8.8 pounds for me & -17.0 pounds for DH
    VLCD W2: -2.0 pounds for me & -2.0 for DH (Extreme stalling in week 2?? Grrr!!!)
    VLCD W3: -3.2 pounds for me & -7.0 for DH (including planned cheat mid-week to preserve sanity)
    VLCD W4: -4.4 pounds for me & -6.0 for DH (including TOM and 1 of 2 days in Nashville)

LIW 163.6 on August 9
    161.4 after last VLCD day
    Phase 3: August 12
    Phase 4: September 2
    159.6 after Phase 3

Quote Originally Posted by kadence520 View Post
    Hello New to forum... My thought is anyone freaked out buying HCG from oversea's, how do you know it is real or something weird.
    Thanks
    I took the advice of the 'vets' and ordered from AllDayChemist; it took 27-days from order to arrival; I picked it up at the PO yesterday. I used my AMEX card [edited: used my Visa] and to date, nothing weird or fraudulent has occured on my card.

Once I got home with my package, I did my first mixing and when I was through I took the last tiny drop and tested it on a pregnancy strip --came up POSITIVE!! So the stuff is real.

Now here's the exciting part, I was 136.1 pounds the day prior and this morning I weighed in at 134.3. I swear I wanted to scream with joy.
    Last edited by nix; August 8th, 2011 at 11:44 AM.

R/P/M
    Round 2/Phase 4/injection
    I sent you a PM with more information. :-)
    VLCD W1: -8.8 pounds for me & -17.0 pounds for DH
    VLCD W2: -2.0 pounds for me & -2.0 for DH (Extreme stalling in week 2?? Grrr!!!)
    VLCD W3: -3.2 pounds for me & -7.0 for DH (including planned cheat mid-week to preserve sanity)
    VLCD W4: -4.4 pounds for me & -6.0 for DH (including TOM and 1 of 2 days in Nashville)

LIW 163.6 on August 9
    161.4 after last VLCD day
    Phase 3: August 12
    Phase 4: September 2
    159.6 after Phase 3

R/P/M
    R3/P2/SQ
    Blog Entries
    most of the prescriptions you get in your own pharmacy are manufactured overseas in India, China etc. as well. I've seen it on more than one of my many prescriptions. You'll be fine!

"A change in perspective is worth 80 IQ points" - Alan Kay

R/P/M
    1/2/inj
    i wasnt freaked out but starting to get that way. i ordered july 25th and my usps tracker number tells me its inboud to customs... it has said that since july 30, this is my first time on hcg and ordered from reliablerxpharmacy. i was given a 10 day left over vial from a friend and started it. now im not sure it will arrive in time for me to continue without any serve hunger. how long did it take you to get yours? also... how do you add the weightloss ticker?

Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    I used my AMEX card and to date, nothing weird or fraudulent has occured on my card.
    Is ADC taking AMEX again?

Quote Originally Posted by kelleybelley View Post
    Is ADC taking AMEX again?
    Ooops, I used my BAC Platinum Visa, not my AMEX.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast