Popular Pages

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: having trouble finding a place to buy hcg

Question having trouble finding a place to buy hcg

hi everyone. i am wanting to try hcg drops or patch. I have tried calling a couple of the websites suggested. cant get anyone on phone. who can i buy from now and it be reputiable. they sell hhcg in the mall but im concerned that it is not the real stuff. any suggestions?
    enjoying the journey of finding myself again....

R/P/M
    phase 2 Ultra Diet HCG
    Blog Entries
    Wal Mart HCG is 100% hormone free says it right on the front of the box. I sell HCG @ www.ultradiethcg.com. We also have a private support group on facebook and facebook business page. You can find links to both of these pages on our site.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Ultra Diet HCG
    www.ultradiethcg.com

R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannajks View Post
    hi everyone. i am wanting to try hcg drops or patch. I have tried calling a couple of the websites suggested. cant get anyone on phone. who can i buy from now and it be reputiable. they sell hhcg in the mall but im concerned that it is not the real stuff. any suggestions?
    The website I use (link in my signature) has a phone number you can call, and also they have a live chat on their website. I've never had issues getting ahold of anyone, and you can order directly through their website.
    I have lost over 80lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

I sell hcg drops for a great price! Seattledrops.com

R/P/M
    R5P2 hCG patch
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannajks View Post
    Where I buy mine I have always been able to get a hold of them and get my questions answered. Plus they almost always ship out within 24 hours. I would be leary of the mall of Wal mart from the ones I've seen they aren't real. I wish you well...

Red face

I'm sure you've found some by now but I used www.desiredreflections.com for two rounds. Worked like a charm. Homeopathic. Have lost 55 lbs and am finally at my perfect weight for my BMI. Yeah!
    Last edited by Natatessence; January 2nd, 2012 at 03:47 PM.

R/P/M
    R2P2/Corion 2000 injections
    Blog Entries
    I just ordered mine from a Pharmacy in Canada called ReliableRxPharmacy.com I have seen them on line now for YEARS! And I have ordered antibiotics from Canadian Pharmacies that come from India with no problem. I am an RN retired and I like having my own antibiotics when I need them and for my husband. So I was not put off by getting it from this site that someone had put on one of these posts. I am just new at this but am dead serious about loosing weight or I will be dead at almost 300 pounds YIKEES!!!!! SO scary and FEELS SO BAD on me.
    I know nothing about the diet so while I am waiting for the vials for injection to come I am going to go read everything I can from this site about the diet part now.
    So here is where I got mine from:
    ReliableRxPharmacy.com
    Hope this helps. I have a real hard time navigating my way around this site so far, so I can't find the lady whose post I got it from. Sorry.
    Antoinette
    [email protected]

R/P/M
    R2P2/Corion 2000 injections
    Blog Entries
    I checked out this site, www.ultradiethcg.com. it says "HCG AND other amino acids in it! You don't want that one! From EVERYTHING I have been reading from two different physicians sites.
    Only the PURE HCG!
    And they said no homeopathic ones will work. HCG IS A HORMONE so why would you want one that is hormone free? What's the REAL scoop on buying this stuff? Seems everyone has a different idea. I will get the site of the physician I am referring to and post it. OK here it is: http://bestbuyhcg.com/
    The Dr. is Dr. Lipman MD
    Here is what he wrote me in his e mail to me he will e mail you very fast:

"The best hcg preparation is the sub q injection, the next best is the prescription strength HCG drops and less effective are the homeopathic drops."

Anyone heard about this site or this info? He also however requires you to submit a prescription (Rx) for buying his injections or his NON homeopathic drops and he says the homeopathic ones are least efffective. And he also talks about Dr. Simeons who was the Dr. who started the whole thing 50 yrs. ago it seems.
    Last edited by Antoinette; January 2nd, 2012 at 05:25 PM.

R/P/M
    2/1/hCG Patch
    If you are looking for the homeopathic HCG Patch... The only place to get it is My Hcg Way.

I'm doing to 3 sites to try drops before I try injections with my Naturopath.....

SJSHOP.BIZ HCG 2 ounce drops, for 4 bottles, with ship; 68$ I know one person on here who says they are good (only one so far?)

Frequencyapps.com, 2 ounce HCG drops, buy 2 get one free (seems scammy, they make you think that you have to order before a certain time frame to get a free one when they always offer this). So $100 for 3 bottles.(Known as My HCG Way)

Or

GFChealthproducts.com HCG drops 3 bottles for 60$ or 4 for 80$, pure HCG ....

NOW WHICH ONE TO TRY IS THE QUESTION??!!!!

hc1234 the peeps I know who tried this had success, but it has no real hcg hormone in it. I'm looking for the real hcg hormone without added ingredients like aminos....just plain hcg in alcohol.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast