Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy HCG in the UK?

Where to buy HCG in the UK?

Hi all,

I have just moved to the UK from the US (where there were no problems getting HCG . . . ) but can't seem to find any suppliers over here. Any suggestions apart from All Day Chemist for complete hcg sets including vials, injections etc.?

Thank you.

Yes I am, but not homeopathic or drops. I am looking for injections + rx grade . . . . . .

I'm in the UK and have just ordered my HCG from all day chemist. I ordered my syringes, vials and bacs water from this site;

http://sms-health.com

hope that helps!

I had processing issues with all day chemist. http://www.pharmacyescrow.com/ was where i ordered mine.

Hi.

I have 2 bottles of 10000iu freeze dried hcg going spare if anyone in the uk wants to buy them from me.

They are Kizer-G HP 10000iu branded, expiry date May 2013.

PM me if anyone is interested, im not interested in making a profit, as long as i can get back what i paid for them then im happy.

I am looking for 55 for each bottle, which includes Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery.

Cheers

Just pm'ed you Amit.

I was going to buy from Doyle - but not now obviously. I would like to know any good sources of non-homeopathic hcg in Europe/Uk too. Any suggestions?
    thanks!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Meridian pellets
    Blog Entries
    Just bumping for help. I am in the same boat and looking...
    The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins. ~Bob Moawad

Down 35.4 lbs at the end of R1 and now UP 25.1 of those! Lesson learned!

Having done much research, I ended up getting mine for reliablerxpharmacy.com (based in Canada). They guaranteed that the HCG would get to me quickly and without any hitches. They were right - it arrived, using international posting, in 3 (yes, THREE) days!! Quicker than posting a domestic letter in the UK . . . . . Got syringes etc. from smshealth.com.

Hope that helps.

R/P/M
    R1/P3/rx HCG drops
    Quote Originally Posted by sirbb View Post
    Having done much research, I ended up getting mine for reliablerxpharmacy.com (based in Canada). They guaranteed that the HCG would get to me quickly and without any hitches. They were right - it arrived, using international posting, in 3 (yes, THREE) days!! Quicker than posting a domestic letter in the UK . . . . . Got syringes etc. from smshealth.com.

Hope that helps.
    Hi sirbb,
    I also ordered from reliablerxpharmacy.com on the 22nd April and haven't heard anymore from my package left NYC on 27th April. I know we've had a double bank holiday since then but seeing as you got yours in 3 days I'm impressed! Just wanted to know when you ordered yours and is it possible mine is still sitting at Customs in the UK. I've got to be patient I know but I'm sooooo excited!
    TIA

R/P/M
    R1/P3/rx HCG drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice1001 View Post
    I'm in the UK and have just ordered my HCG from all day chemist. I ordered my syringes, vials and bacs water from this site;

http://sms-health.com

hope that helps!
    Hey Alice... did you get your HCG ok and if so, how you doing on the protocol? Peace and love.