Popular Pages

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to buy injectable HCG

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections
    Blog Entries

Where to buy injectable HCG

Hello, I am new here. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a legitimate online site where I can get injectable HCG without getting a prescription from a doctor?

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    best site- alldaychemist.com. best prices, although you'll have to get other supplies at other sites if you want to do injections, and it takes 2 wks or more to get. if you're going to mix it for drops, you can get what you need at walmart. if you want to pay significantly more to start right away, try yourhcgdiet.com.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections
    Blog Entries
    Thank you so much. And I dont have to give them any Dr. prescriptions right? Another question I have is in regards to B-12 shots along with the HCG injections. Are they really necessary? My doctors office wants to charge an addition $80 to give me the B12 shots. Has anyone else done B12 along with HCG shots? Will it help with more weight loss or is it just for energy level? Would it be the same if I just take sublingual B12 that I already have at home and been using???

gby
    R/P/M
    R4/P3/SubInj
    Ready,
    I decided to go the sublingual B12 route instead of getting the shots.
    Seemed to do the trick.
    Towards the end of P2, I was taking a dose in the morning as well as another one around 3PM once the afternoon slump hit.
    Not sure how much more effective the shots are.
    Someone else will need to chime in.
    Gary

Also, There are quite a few posts on where to get the cheapest supplies in addition to the HCG. Take a look and post if you still have questions.

Round 4

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready View Post
    Thank you so much. And I dont have to give them any Dr. prescriptions right? Another question I have is in regards to B-12 shots along with the HCG injections. Are they really necessary? My doctors office wants to charge an addition $80 to give me the B12 shots. Has anyone else done B12 along with HCG shots? Will it help with more weight loss or is it just for energy level? Would it be the same if I just take sublingual B12 that I already have at home and been using???
    you can take the SL b-12 that you have; just make sure it doesn't have sugar in it (anything ending in "ose"). b-12 helps with energy, not weight loss.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    Round 2, Phase 2, hucog injection
    Thank you for the kit link! Just purchased my 43-day set for Round 2. Also purchased from ReliableX and I'm anxious to see if it works as well as the protocol I did via Dr./clinic. I am wondering if the absence of B-12 injection and others will affect my energy and inches lost. But <$100.00 total beats the $240.00 (Dr. hcg) + $45.00 every ten-days for weigh-in and B-12/etc shot. Good luck to you!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx
    Glad I was able to help! I tried to purchase from Reliable RX at one point, but their payment link wasn't working. I tried for a couple of days and it wouldn't work, so I moved on. I think the escrowrefills site was actually cheaper in the long run anyways...

About the B-12 injection, I just take a sublingual B Complex, a squirt under the tongue morning and night. I didn't take it when I first started the sublingual HCG drops, but as soon as I did, I noticed a HUGE difference! I also take a multi vitamin every day. I know protocol says to find one without fat-soluble vitamins, including vitamins E, D and K, (which is impossible) and I could only find ONE website that had a supposed "HCG friendly" multi-vitamin, however, it did not list the ingredients/contents. I don't know about you, but I'm not buying and ingesting anything, especially not a daily vitamin that does not tell me what's in it! I haven't had any issues with taking a regular daily multi. Would I lose more without it, I don't know, but I do know that my body feels good when I take it, and that is important to me!

Good luck! :-)

R/P/M
    R2/P2/RX injections
    Quote Originally Posted by canadastefer View Post
    OK, so I just spent a whole day trying to find where to buy injectable HCG online... So much has changed over the last year, and a lot of information on the various threads in the forum is outdated and not valid.

As far as I can tell, the least expensive place I found was escrowrefills.com. Here's another tip... Once you order, if you put ONE 5000 I.U. vial in your shopping cart, when you check out, it will give you the option of "doubling" your order and giving you an additional 5% off (If you are doing 43 days, you will need TWO 5000 I.U. vials). I just ordered 2X5000 I.U. "high purity pregnyl" for $63.13, including shipping costs. It says it should be here in 2 weeks, so I'll keep you posted on how that goes. Oh, and it also includes a "medical review and prescription service" for $4.99, really can't beat this set up!! I am really excited for it to arrive!

I ordered the 43 Day HCG Injection Kit for $26.50 from http://hcg-injections.us/hcg_injecti...ection_50.html
    The kit includes:

40 EACH - Sterile 28G 1 cc Insulin Needles
    2 EACH - 10mL Mixing Syringes
    2 EACH - 10mL-20mm Sterile Capped Vials
    50 EACH - Alcohol Prep Pads
    1 EACH - 30 mL Bacteriostatic Water

I hope this helps others so they don't have to waste a whole day searching for the most cost effective way to get the injectable set up! I can tell you, there are a few sites out there, and they want anywhere from $200-$500 for a kit. RIDICULOUS.

PS: I did the Intermountain sublingual first round and it worked great, tried it for second round and I had to cut the round short because I was always hungry, even changed the dose around several times, just could not get it to work, not sure if it was a bad batch or what. Decided to try the injectables this time, so we'll see if I have better luck this time around!
    THANK YOU!!!!! I just ordered thru them, and did get the double your order thing, it comes right before you hit submit. I used a VISA debit that only has $100 in it, lol JIC of any fraud.

Can you let me know how long it took you to get yours? I did the shipping that was 29.99 and the 7.50 priority fill (probably didn;t need too but for an $12 why not?) LOL
    I was going to order from another site and for 1 vial of the HCG it was $65 with a $30 S+H fee, It cost me $73 or $75 can't remember for 2 5000 unit vials. You saved me $80. Again THANK YOU!
    Last edited by Beth_M; July 8th, 2012 at 12:18 AM.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx
    I have not received mine yet, but I did get an email the day after I ordered saying it was shipped. So, hopefully in a week or so...

I will definitely update once it arrives!

So glad it worked for you too! Such a great savings, and I am TOTALLY into great deals!!!

Good luck! :-)

R/P/M
    R2/P2/RX injections
    I got my shipped email too, today.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast