Popular Pages

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to purchase "real" HCG for injections.

Where to purchase "real" HCG for injections.

I ordered from www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/ tested and true. Came from India.
    I am not an affiliate or partner.

R/P/M
    did you have problems with fds detaining your order? Mine is detained. Would you have any suggestions on what to tell them to allow it to ship to me?

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    i'm not sure you'll get anywhere with the FDA, even though i don't believe they have the legal right to detain your stuff- that would be the DEA. if your doc is willing to write you a script you could fax them a copy of that. but without a script you really don't have the right, legally, to bring it into the country. but this happens from time to time and sellers know that.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Drops vs. injections

Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    i'm not sure you'll get anywhere with the FDA, even though i don't believe they have the legal right to detain your stuff- that would be the DEA. if your doc is willing to write you a script you could fax them a copy of that. but without a script you really don't have the right, legally, to bring it into the country. but this happens from time to time and sellers know that.
    Hi,

New to this site but have been reading the very helpful threads on where to but, how much to buy, mixing etc. I prefer to not to the injections so I will do the drops instead. I saw that buying 5000 iu unmixed seems best because of the life span of hCG. But I want to know why I need to mix it with sodium chloride? Some members discussed mixing instructions and that you can buy the sodium chloride at the drug store (saline solution). Also, do I need a syringe to get the hCG out of the vial? Or can I make a small hole and use a measured dropper? Thanks for your help!

R/P/M
    Injection
    I used purehcg-injections.com and iBodyhcg.com.

Sharon

Sharon how long does one vial last of 5000 IU??? I am on the pellets now and want to switch to the injections just looking for the right place to buy them..Thank you
    ‎"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."-Thomas A. Edison

"A year ago your going to wish you started today"

6'0" tall
    232 lbs--START
    ovidac 5000iu INJECTIONS 26 day round

LOADING--10/21/12
    pre load weight--229 lbs
    after load weight--231 lb

R/P/M
    Injection
    1 vial should last at least 23 days and two vials 43-50.

realiable pharmacy is not bad but I get pretty good deals at domestic-hcg.com shipping is cheap and the hcg is priced well.

I use escrowrefills.com with invitation code CID296654 - so far so good!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by jm5218x View Post
    realiable pharmacy is not bad but I get pretty good deals at domestic-hcg.com shipping is cheap and the hcg is priced well.
    I was going to order from here however my Office Scan picked up some sort of malware and warned me against entering the site due to customer fraud and or dangerous content on the site. I'm trying to order from somewhere else, any suggestions?
    Keisha

Trying to make my way back down again

R1P1: gained 4.5lbs 2/12/2011 (167.5)
    R1P2
    VLCD1: 167.0 (-0.5)
    VLCD2: 164.5 (-2.5)
    VLCD3: 162.5 (-2.0)
    VLCD4: 161.0 (-1.5)