Popular Pages

Thread: Hunger Hunger and more Hunger

R/P/M
    Round 1, HCG Shots

Question Hunger Hunger and more Hunger

Hi everyone!
    Well I stumbled across this website a couple of weeks ago, and after reading a few months, I've decided to start doing the Dr. Simeons hCG WLP.

I am currently at 228, but started the hCG shots at 240, exactly 10 days ago; loading for the first 2 days, and skipped the shot on day 7(exactly as the diet describes)

I went to a clinic to get the shots and get evaluated before attempting this protocol.

(not that it matters, but I used to be at 260, and lost 20 lbs in 1 month with just exercise and cutting my food...)

Now, as I enter week number 2, I feel hungry...and a lot. I drink a lot of water to keep my hunger in check, but I can only make so many trips to the bathroom at work lol

Is there anything that I should try to eat to keep me full for a prolonged period of time?

Thanks!!!

R/P/M
    R1/P2 hhCG spray
    I'm only on R1P2D1 but it's my understanding that your hunger may be dosage related. Stand by and see if some of the vets can give you advice. Good luck. -Jenny
    Jenny

Lost 41 lbs. on Weight Watchers. Gained 18 back in 8 months.
    Obviously I don't believe "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"

<--------------->
    VLCD1 161.8
    VLCD2 159.6
    VLCD3 157.4
    VLCD4 157.0
    VLCD 5 156.6 (-5.2)

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    if you're hungry, you need to adjust your dose. do you know how many iu's you're on through the clinic? and what brand hcg? if not, give them a call and ask them.

do you remember if you were more or less hungry on the day you skipped your shot? you probably need to skip one again, to be able to evaluate that. wait until it's been at least 4 days since your skip day, and then skip a shot. pay close attention to see if your hunger goes up or down- that will help us figure out which way to adjust it.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    Round 1, HCG Shots
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    if you're hungry, you need to adjust your dose. do you know how many iu's you're on through the clinic? and what brand hcg? if not, give them a call and ask them.

do you remember if you were more or less hungry on the day you skipped your shot? you probably need to skip one again, to be able to evaluate that. wait until it's been at least 4 days since your skip day, and then skip a shot. pay close attention to see if your hunger goes up or down- that will help us figure out which way to adjust it.
    I'm not sure how to measure IUs since the mix was done at the clinic. I do know, however, that I inject out 15 Milligrams from the mixture each time. The day I skipped the shot, I remember not feeling hunger at all.
    Also, i know this question probably needs a second Thread Post, but I haven't lost any weight in the last 2 days...is this normal?

Thanks!