These Hcg Diet Detox smoothie recipes are the perfect post-cheat beverage, or just as a feel-good pick me up. These are excellent for flushing out big meals, boosting your metabolism and speeding up the longterm digestion process. They are also full of healthy vitamins, nutrients, and antoxidants which adds much love to your metabolism, has anti-aging benefits and increases your energy.
My Favorite Hcg Diet Detox Smoothie Recipes
- The Green Monster Detox Smoothie (I call them Green Monster Juice for my son- he loves them!)
- 1 1/2 oz baby spinach or kale
- 1 persian cucumber
- 1 apple – chopped
- 1/2 lemon – juiced
- 1/2 inch ginger – peeled
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ice
Blend all ingredients and enjoy! Add as much or as little spicy ginger as you'd like- excellent for digestion. The persian cucumbers are fabulous for hydration, detoxing toxins and also provide lots of Vitamins A, B and C. This detox smoothies is an Hcg Diet friendly recipe that boosts your metabolism, increases energy and adds that lovely radiating glow to your skin because of the magnesium and potassium. I recommend this smoothie as a morning pick-up.
This Hcg Diet friendly detox smoothie is also Low Calorie, Low Sugar, Anti-Inflammatory, Glow boosting.
Nutrition Facts: 77 calories, 2g fat, 8g sugar, 2g protein, 3g fiber, 13g carbs per 12-ounce serving. Yields 2 servings.
2. The Green Apple Hcg Diet Detox Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup packed kale leaves, stems removed
- 1 cup packed spinach leaves
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 green apple, cored and diced (approx. 1 and 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- stevia to taste
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 3 ice cubes
Blend on high until smooth, then let the Hcg Diet detox begin! If you are on Phase 2 of the Original Hcg Diet Protocol, choose 1 kale or spinach. I have never had problems mixing vegetables while on the Hcg Diet though. 🙂
3. Strawberry Love Hcg Diet Detox Smoothie Recipe
- 1 handful of frozen strawberries (approximately 1 handful)
- 1/2 handful of kale or spinach (or cucumber- or all, depending on your Hcg Diet Phase)
- Stevia to taste
- Splash of almond milk (unsweetened)
- Hot water to help melt strawberries
Blend, add ice and blend again.
4. Orange Ginger Hcg Diet Detox Smoothie Recipe: Orange You Glad I'm Hcg Diet Friendly?
- 1 orange, quartered and peeled
- 1 cup of water
- 1 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 – ½-inch piece of turmeric, peeled (or 1 teaspoon powdered turmeric)
- A pinch of black pepper
- A few ice cubes for “chill” factor
Hcg Diet Detox Smoothie Recipe Ingredient Suggestions
These are all written as phase 2 friendly Hcg Diet detox smoothie recipes, but feel free to add more vegetables and ingredients to suit your protocol and phase. A few more ingredients to consider:
- Kale, Spinach or Dandelion
- Lemon, Lime
- Cayenne (I use this for cold remedy smoothies, along with dandelion greens and pepper.)
- Flax seed
- Chia seed
- Almond milk, coconut milk
- Almond butter
I hope you enjoy these Hcg Diet detox smoothies. Feel free to mix them up and get crazy! We are adding more on our new Hcg Diet Recipe site too! Have questions about these recipes or other Hcg Diet related questions? Join the Hcg Diet forums for free Q&A, Hcg Diet coaching and supportive hugs!