Hcg Diet Foods and Recipes – Food Lists, Eating, and Recipes for the Hcg Diet Plan
Featured Articles on Hcg Diet Foods and Recipes:
- HCG Diet Food Lists – Expanded with Calories and Guidelines
- HCG Diet Recipes (Includes Recipes for Phases 2 and 3, and cooking guidelines)
- HCG Diet Protocol (Includes an Overview of Food and Eating Guidelines)
Hcg Diet Food Lists
- HCG Diet Menu (500 CALORIE VLCD Food List) with Guidelines
- Hcg Diet Grocery List
- HCG Diet Phase 3 Foods List
- About the Expanded Foods List
Hcg Diet Foods – Hunger and Cheats
What to Eat on the Hcg Diet
Hcg Diet Food Menus
Hcg Diet Foods and Meal Supplements
- HCG Diet-Friendly Shakes
- HCG Diet Friendly Teas & Smoothies
- HCG Diet Recipe Cooking Tips
- HCG Diet Fiber Foods
- HCG Diet Friendly Supplements by Herbalife
- Supplements to Maximize Your hCG Weight Loss
- Vegetarian Hcg Diet: Alternative Protein Options for the HCG Diet
- Supplements on Kevin Trudeau's weight loss protocol
Hcg Diet Foods: Tips for Eating on the hCG Diet
- What to Eat on the HCG Diet Plan
- Dining Out: Eat Out Safely on the HCG Diet
- How to fix an HCG Diet Cheat
- Can I use protein shakes on the HCG Diet?
- HCG Diet Apple Day
- HCG Diet Steak Day
- HCG Diet Stalls & Plateaus
- hCG Diet & Good Nutrition
- Where to shop for HCG Diet foods
HCG DIET FOODS FOR WEIGHT MAINTENANCE
- Food Lessons Learned From the HCG Diet
- How to Dine Out on the HCG Diet
- Healthy Foods List
- Healthy Food Substitions
- Healthy HCG Diet Maintenance Recipes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT HCG DIET FOODS AND RECIPES
- What to do if I cheated on the HCG Diet?
- Why am I stalling on the HCG Diet?
- Miracle Noodles on the Hcg Diet
Hcg Diet Foods and Recipes Guidelines
HCG Diet allowed foods include a surprisingly long list of healthy Hcg Diet foods and recipes. While the original Hcg Diet protocol does require a strict 500 calorie food menu, there are countless recipes that can be made from this list; Recipes that are delicious, and incredibly satisfying. When it comes to the Loading phase of the Hcg Diet, be sure to choose foods that are heavy on healthy fats and proteins, as well as those foods that indulge your treat-happy-self. This will help you to move on during Phase 2, when the VLCD (very low calorie diet) is in full play. A few handy tips for eating Hcg Diet foods on Phase 2, are… have a few go-to dishes on hand at all times. This should be something you really enjoy, and preferably something that you can keep in the fridge, full prepared and convenient to grab. This will help you avoid cheating. Also, right next to those foods, keep bottles of water ready to go. These will help keep you hydrated, which in turn keeps your metabolism running efficiently and your mind focused on eating healthy options instead of triggering food cravings.
There are other protocols on the Hcg Diet that allow a more expanded list of food options and calories. In the Hcg Diet Forums, these protocols are lovingly referred to as “Rogue” protocols. These can vary depending on the doctor or specialist that provided them. While they may not have the same rapid results as the original protocol, it may be an option depending on your personal Hcg Diet food needs and preferences.
The most important thing to remember when focusing on Hcg Diet foods, is to focus building lifelong healthy eating habits. These include portion control, slowing down while eating (always be the last to finish your meal at the table!) and really staying hydrated. More importantly, the Hcg Diet Plan mainly consists of “whole” foods, and these are exactly what you will be wanting to stick to for lifelong health and wellness.