Here they are- quick tips to maximize your hCG Diet weight loss! For those hCG Dieters who want to make the most of their HCG Diet efforts, here are a few metabolism-raising tips that will help you maximize your weight loss results.
1. Take a multivitamin and the right nutritional supplements. When your body has everything it needs, it runs more efficiently and can burn fat more easily. Think of your body as a car. In order for it to run efficiently, all parts of the car need to be well taken care of. If one part is not working accurately, the car will not run! Think nutrition shakes, supplements and vitamins. Highly recommended are DHA supplements, Vitamin D if you are not out in the sun regularly, and of course, the right multivitamin. Read: How to Choose the Right Multivitamin
2. Drink plenty of water and teas to keep your system running at its best. A dehydrated body is a body in stress. Water is essential for organs to run accurately and for your body to not go into “survival” shut down mode. Teas are also great- they flush toxins and the right teas can be highly effective supplements for various situations. Detox teas, teas for constipation, and relaxation teas to help you sleep are just a few that come in handy for HCG Dieters. They are also just a nice way to comfort yourself and enjoy a quiet, reflective moment on how well you are doing. 🙂
3. Exercise- it doesn’t need to be an hour at the gym, but 20 minutes of daily activity can make all the difference in the world. Walking, yoga, swimming, and pilates are all great for those starting out. Get in the habit of doing these in the early mornings and you’re raising your heart rate throughout the day, which increases and ultimately, your weight loss! Exercise and the HCG Diet.
4. Order your food through grocery delivery services to avoid temptation. There is also usually a better selection on the internet, making it easier to find those organic foods and products. Where to Shop for HCG Diet Foods.
5. Add the right supplements to get those greens in! Vegetable supplements such as Vega or Amazing Grass green drink mixes are great for making sure you reach your daily fill of greens. They’re also great for fiber needs. Just watch that the one you choose doesn’t have any added sugar or ingredients that aren’t on your HCG Diet plan’s allowed food lists. Also see Find more HCG Diet Products and Supplements here.
6. Get your fiber on! Make sure you get the recommended 30 grams of fiber a day either through high fiber foods or supplement beverages, powders, or capsules. We recommend Diet Doc’s Fiber products.
7. Avoid Late Night Eating: Similar to any diet and essential for a healthy lifestyle, eating less than 3 hours before bedtime is not recommended. The body stores food as fat during sleep. Go to bed on an empty stomach and you will notice a very big difference in your body weight.
Ready to learn more about how to do the HCG diet? Check out HDI’s Official Guide.