What and where to buy products that are safe for your Hcg Diet…. my personal shopping list and recommendations.
I am often asked which products are safe to use with the HCG Diet plan: all those ingredients, supplements, and health items mentioned in the articles across Hcg Diet Info. Here is a list of my personal favorite products and reader-recommended items, most of which you will find in my own home on any given day. I’ve also included some of my favorite meal plan services that you may find useful since I always say planning is the key to eating healthy; whether you are currently on, or maintaining your HCG Diet weight loss.
Where to get them: Many of the products mentioned across Hcg Diet Info can be found at your local grocery store, health food store, or at Target stores. Of course, many can also be found on Amazon. (I don’t know about you, but I know I exercise my Prime membership on a regular basis.)
Personal note: Some of these Hcg Diet safe product links are now affiliate links (we were affiliate-link free for 10 years) so if you happen to purchase any of these items through the links on this page, Hcg Diet Info makes a small commission that is used to help keep us running, membership free. However, I only link to products I personally use and support and if you purchase through my links, you have my sincere thanks! You can read my full affiliate disclosure here.
HCG Diet Essential Products: My Hcg Diet Must-Have’s
- Body Fat Analysis Scale (I have this one): This scale tells you what you are losing: Fat, Muscle, Water, etc. This is incredibly useful on the Hcg Diet Plan, as you can accurately monitor how much you are losing and what exactly you are losing.
- Food Scale (I have this one): Even years after being on the Hcg Diet, I still have a food scale in my kitchen. Absolutely essential for measuring food portions accurately. This is the most inexpensive piece of weight loss equipment you will ever buy- and it is so worth it. You can buy this one on Amazon or pick one up at Target or Bed Bath and Beyond.
- Instant Pot: Surely you already have one right? If not, this is a MUST for your new healthy regime and makes amazing recipes that are 100% Hcg Diet friendly. I love the creative side this brings out in our Hcg Diet forum recipe-shares. 🙂
- Sharps Container for disposal of Hcg injection needles. I buy a package of the 1 quart sharps containers. I keep an eye out for sales on Amazon now, for the disposal of my B12 and Sermorelin injection needles.
- Rebounder – (I have this one in the 48 inch size– It’s like a trampoline, but better!) You have probably seen me rave about my rebounder in my blog posts and let me tell you… this is one of those long term game changers for weight management. They aren’t cheap, but they last for years (I have had my current one for 8 years now and it’s like new.) Instead of sitting to watch tv, I am lightly bouncing on this, or holding yoga poses on it, keeping my circulation up, my metabolism going, my muscles activated and my lymphatic system stimulated. Read the reviews and you can learn more. Amazing!
Where and How to Buy HCG Online
- Buy highest quality HCG Injections Online (Jen’s Recommended Hcg sources to buy Hcg Kits)
- Learn Before About Hcg Injections
Most Recommended Hcg Diet Friendly Products (I Use These Daily)
- Thrive Market – This site inspires healthy living and healthy mindset. They have amazing brands of coconut oil and so many other healthy products to explore. I absolutely love Thrive Market.
- Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil Spray
- Natural Tooth Care – BRIGHT Whitening Tips and Products – Even if you don’t buy their natural tooth care products, their free articles and resources for whitening and tooth care, is absolutely priceless. Highly recommend.
- Plant Therapy Essential Oils – Learn About Essential Oils. High quality, cheaper than YoungLiving… I love essential oils and use them for everything, from appetite control to headache relief. I am a huge fan of using their Thieves Oil to avoid getting sick- works brilliantly.
HCG Diet Safe Health and Beauty Products
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Arrowroot Powder
- Aztec Healing Clay
- Natural Baking Soda
- Bentonite Clay
- Calcium carbonate
- Castor oil
- Cocoa Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Dead Sea Salt
- Dry brush (for skin)
- Epsom Salt
- French Green Clay
- Liquid Castille Soap
- Mango Butter
- Menthol Crystals
- Rosemary Oil
- Shea Butter
- Vitamin E Oil
- Witch Hazel
- Xylitol Gum (For all of those who ask if they can chew gum on the Hcg Diet.)
Well Researched List of Hcg Diet-Friendly Herbs and Spices (Best quality and pricing prices. These are the brands I use.)
- Alfalfa Leaf
- Arnica Flowers
- Ashwagandha Root
- Astragalus Root
- Basil Leaf
- Calendula Flowers
- Camu Camu Powder
- Cayenne Powder
- Chamomile Flowers
- Chia Seeds
- Dandelion Leaf
- Helichrysum flowers
- Tulsi/Holy Basil
- Marshmallow root
- Nettle Leaf
- Peppermint Leaf
- Plantain Leaf
- Raspberry Leaf
- Rosemary Leaf
- Slippery Elm
- Stevia Leaf
- Vanilla Bean