HDI has received so many success stories (Success Story of 90 lb HCG Diet Weight Loss with Herbalife) that rave about using HCG diet shakes, we decided to take a poll and learn what was so great about them from our readers!
From a poll of over 8,000 HCG dieters, the winning HCG Diet friendly-shake is….
Herbalife Protein Shake Mix in vanilla.
When we asked “Why, Herbalife?” this is what they said:
- Portion control made easy – no risk of stalling
- Convenient & fast meal for on the go
- Sugar free, but doesn’t taste like it
- Reduced temptation to stray from the diet
- Variety – hundreds of flavor combinations, never bored
- Great nutrition- plenty of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, & fiber (much needed on the HCG Diet!)
- Increased energy throughout the protocol
- Simplified transition to maintenance phase since shakes were never discontinued
Which shakes they used:
During Phase 1 & Phase 2: Herbalife Protein Shake Mix in Vanilla – (Note: Less >1 gram sugar. Contains soy.)
During Maintenance Phase: Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake (Choice of Flavors)
Where to find HCG Diet Friendly Shakes by Herbalife:
HCG Diet Packs offers both, individual shake canisters for sale as well as a very thorough and popular HCG Diet Shake Kit with supplements recommended for completing the HCG diet with thorough nutrition and ease.
Available here: HCG Diet Support Kits: HCG Diet Shake Kit by Herbalife
For questions about buying and using Herbalife while on the diet, email shapeupla (@) gmail.com or visit their health & nutrition club in Los Angeles, California: Shape Up LA, 19564 Ventura Blvd., Tarzana, CA 91356
Favorite Phase 1 & Phase 2 HCG Diet-Friendly Shake Recipes
Quick & Easy Strawberry Shake
- Herbalife Protein Shake Mix in Vanilla – 1 or 2 scoops
- Handful of ice cubes
- Small handful of strawberries
- Handful of spinach
- Dash of Stevia
- Blend, pour, devour & enjoy!
- Herbalife Protein Shake Mix in Vanilla – 2 scoops & add additional for thickening as you go
- Sugar free pudding mix (whichever flavor you prefer)
- Almond milk (will require less than milk but brand varies)
- Mix, refrigerate and enjoy your new treat!
Shake & Smoothie Variations
Try adding sugar free syrups for variation. Here are a few that we taste tested and researched to make sure they had no hidden ingredients. They are safe for all HCG Diet plans and phases.