Popular Pages :


View RSS Feed

Ronnijay

3 day load...R2P1/P1R2

Rate this Entry
Started back on the Activator on Wednesday, which turned out to be a pretty bad idea! I didn't have enough "bad for you" food in my pantry to do a serious load and the worse thing I could conjure up to eat was a few handfuls of cashews. The floods on this coast prevented me from a good Taco Bell or Wendy's run. So I came home today and raided the freezer after having mac and cheese, a Luna bar, some chips, a large handful of chocolate chips, and some toaster strudel (oh, and a PBJ). Tomorrow, it's water, water, water and cooking a few meals in advance of the work week. I might pick up a carton of egg whites.

This is R2 for me. In the morning, I'll be taking my measurements and weighing in. The benefit to using Activator, I think, is that you can do a VLCD of 800-1000 calories and work out if you want to. Which means that I am going to be eating broccoli and eating more than 100 grams of meat. I'm pretty committed to eating the broccoli with lunch every day and the cucumber with dinner, after having super lean beef and chicken breast. This time, I am going to stay on until 20 pounds are gone instead of the 23-26 days that I did on R1. I have a spin bike in the basement that is collecting dust, and I have been really excited to get back on it. Doing Pounds and Inches without the Activator seems unthinkable to me - I had great luck last time (see my former blogs for details!). The funny thing is that I haven't even submitted my great review on Activator to the company, I kind of feel like it's my little secret.

I'm also going to be taking One a Day vitamins during this round. I switched my make-up for Clinique, courtesy of my DH who got a gift card to Macy's (: (: (:

Can't wait to meet the new community on the boards. Can't wait to see what I look like in my pre-wedding clothes (errr...wedding was 13 years ago!!!). Biggest goal of all: 35 years of age and in the best shape of my life!!!

Submit "3 day load...R2P1/P1R2" to Digg Submit "3 day load...R2P1/P1R2" to del.icio.us Submit "3 day load...R2P1/P1R2" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 day load...R2P1/P1R2" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

  1. Jaimi's Avatar
    That is my goal too. 35 and in the best shape of my life. I am currently on round 3 and 2 pounds from my prepregnancy weight for my last child. I have till the end of January to reach my ultimate goal and will cheer for you on attaining yours as well.
  2. Ronnijay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaimi
    That is my goal too. 35 and in the best shape of my life. I am currently on round 3 and 2 pounds from my prepregnancy weight for my last child. I have till the end of January to reach my ultimate goal and will cheer for you on attaining yours as well.
    GREAT!!! That's what I love about this board. Good job on the pre-pregnancy weight!!! I was almost there when I stopped last time. This time, I am going to blast through that goal and I won't know what to do when I get there! Good luck!!!
  3. Dobermangirl's Avatar
    Hey, girls, I am 35, too! Just starting R 1, Ph 1, now loading. My goal is to lose 40 lb, then my hubby will buy me and our son tickets to go back home, Europe. I have a strong motivation, I hope it works! I will do everything I have to! Especially, sincve there is so much support here! Love it
  4. Ronnijay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermangirl
    Hey, girls, I am 35, too! Just starting R 1, Ph 1, now loading. My goal is to lose 40 lb, then my hubby will buy me and our son tickets to go back home, Europe. I have a strong motivation, I hope it works! I will do everything I have to! Especially, sincve there is so much support here! Love it
    That's awesome! You can totally do it. This is my second round and I am going to try to do it for about 5 weeks instead of 3 1/2 this time. My meals are prepared ahead of time and I am keeping my eye on the prize: Having a piece of birthday cake with my besties on my 35th!!!
  5. cynm's Avatar
    Hello, I have not started yet as I am still trying to find a dr in memphis however may i please ask what the activator is..it sounds great to be able to eat more than 500 calories..ty in advance...cynm
  6. Ronnijay's Avatar
    Bump
  7. Ronnijay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cynm
    Hello, I have not started yet as I am still trying to find a dr in memphis however may i please ask what the activator is..it sounds great to be able to eat more than 500 calories..ty in advance...cynm
    Activator is a capsule that you take twice a day (2 capsules, x2). I bought it at the Vitamin Shoppe and they also sell it at GNC. It's only $55 a bottle - which I would consider a very steep discount to the shots or whatever else people do! Just google HCG Activator (probably just look it up on the websites of those folks). Good luck!
  8. cynm's Avatar
    thanks for answering...Do u take this along with HCG and if so what hcg do u take?
  9. Dobermangirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cynm
    Hello, I have not started yet as I am still trying to find a dr in memphis however may i please ask what the activator is..it sounds great to be able to eat more than 500 calories..ty in advance...cynm
    That is great! We sure can do it! My b-day passed, in April, but who cares! Any time I lose weight, I can celebrate!
  10. Ronnijay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cynm
    thanks for answering...Do u take this along with HCG and if so what hcg do u take?
    The Activator is in place of HCG. Its full name is HCG Activator, and it is the same protocol (Pounds and Inches). It does say to take it under a physician's supervision, but I do not.