Popular Pages :


View RSS Feed

The Journey

R1 /P2/D1 - 3.8 Pounds in One Day - Are My Eyes Deceiving me?!

Rate this Entry
R1/P1/D1 249.8
R1/P1/D2 - 253.8
R1/P2/VLCD1 - 250.0 (three pounds down)




HOLY COW!! I am so excited! I stepped on the scale this morning and I am down 3 pounds! I am floored! I came into this thinking that I would be an exception to the rule. That I'd be the one person, the exception to the rule, who didn't lose weight like they were supposed too, that I would stall within my first day. I came into this unsure of what direction to go in as far as round 2 and what foods to eat but it takes one step at a time!

I am shocked though, getting on the scale and being nearly only .2 ounces from my preload weight in one day bring me motivation out of this world! I weighed in my first last loading date at 253.8 and now i an even 250.0 so that means I'm down 3.8 pounds! Wow, I literally stood in my kitchen jumping up and down at the fact it actually worked for me, this first day actually exceeded my expectations, and I hope I can repeat it today! I was tempted a little bit listening to my step father chow down on Ranch chips that were absolutely delicious, however I stayed strong and the reward for my loyalty to myself and my health paid off and im down 3 pounds already! I am hoping Round one will be a pleasant experience for me, but if I keep going at this rate it I have the feeling it will be! <3

my dinner from last night, nothing special just happened to take a picture after cooking and wanted to share with you all (excuse the onion in the background)

I had Sauteed Onions, Grilled Chicken, a cup and a half of Spinach tossed in lemon juice, with about 4 strawberries cut ontop
it was actually very simple but extremely satisfying and yummy!



-

As far as how my day went from breakfast to Dinner it went this way.

7am - Wake up - Administer Drops
8am - Breakfast - Green Tea with a Truvia (I need to buy Stevia)
10am - Snack - Apple to curb the hunger
1PM - Drops - Administer Drops
2PM - Lunch - Grilled Chicken, Sauteed Onion, a cup of ice burg Lettuce
7pm - Drops - Administer last drops for th enight
8:30PM - Dinner - Grilled chicken, Sauteed Onion, one cup and 1/2 of Spanich leaves, 4 strawberries cut over it
11:00PM - Bed - Goodnight world



As far as yesterday went, it was pretty okay, I had a little bit of hunger and I adjusted my dosage took it down to 9 drops instead of 10 and that seemed to help curb the hunger which im glad about. The food I had yesterday was pretty yummy! I am learning to be a bit creative and learning to love simple hings that can be clean and healthy to the pallet. Something I am not used too! My water intake was about a Gallon yesterday, something with me and water we don't get along and thats unheard of, but it seemed to be easier if I get down my 2.5 liters during the morning and sip on a 1.5 liter during the rest of that to make sure I exceed that gallon and get all the water im supposed too. I am hoping I can keep up the momentum.

Thank you guys again or all the support and love!! This forum has exceeded my expectations as far as how informative and how friendly, how excited we are to see each other succeed it's heart warming!

Wish me luck ladies! and good luck to those who are terrified starting their first day, keep on the diet, keep focused! watch the weight come down!

-Journey

Submit "R1 /P2/D1 - 3.8 Pounds in One Day - Are My Eyes Deceiving me?!" to Digg Submit "R1 /P2/D1 - 3.8 Pounds in One Day - Are My Eyes Deceiving me?!" to del.icio.us Submit "R1 /P2/D1 - 3.8 Pounds in One Day - Are My Eyes Deceiving me?!" to StumbleUpon Submit "R1 /P2/D1 - 3.8 Pounds in One Day - Are My Eyes Deceiving me?!" to Google

Comments

  1. Bavalay21's Avatar
    Oh journey you are on your way! Stay strong, strong, strong around your family. Chips are my weakness. When you hear or see others enjoying that food, remember it is not food and you are on a mission. Drink a big glass of water, walk away, have a huge apple, look at the loses you are having and continue to build your immunity to others nonsense! Also, when the loses slow a bit remember that is normal and do not get discouraged. Good luck!
    Updated May 17th, 2013 at 08:36 PM by Bavalay21
  2. Journey7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavalay21
    Oh journey you are in your way! Stay strong, strong, strong around your family. Chips are my weakness. When you hear or see others enjoying that food, remember it is not food and you are on a mission. Drink a big glass of water, walk away, have a huge apple, look at the loses you are having and continue to build your immunity to others nonsense! Also, when the loses slow a bit remember that is normal and do not get discouraged. Good luck!
    Hey there Bavalay! Good to see you on my blog again! I am so happy, I feel like this is something that will actually work I know it has only been the frist day but how motivating to see that! Chips are my weakness! Chips and sugar, and im not looking forward to the withdrawls BUT I figure aopple crisps and P2 friendly deserts will take care of that!
    I am going to take your advice big time! It was hard to watch them enjoy that food, it almost turned into a craving but at the time I was making my own meal lol and felt okay and strong though I could even smell it LOL crazy. I am waiting for other things to test out my strength like Pizza, and chilli cheese fries, those things that have made me fall so hard before. but im gonna do what you said, drink water and walk away have an apple or something healthy and figure that indulging in that is what got me to such an unhealthy state and that it's not worth it.

    I am scared about when the weight slows already but if it slows down to a pound and a few ounces a day or just a pound I'll be happy, I just wanna see those numbers continue to go down lol it's never happened like this for me before, im so shocked and excited!

    -Journey
  3. gurlyluxury's Avatar
    Well I cheated twice and I set myself back 8 lbs. Seriously! Fight the urge... don't let food over power you. Oh and eating the same meat and veggie in the same day can cause and issue as far as a plateau later. You might just stall. Well that's what it says in Dr. Simeon book. You lose a lot of weight in the beginning because of the loading phase 1. I lost 3 pounds in day 1 2 & 3 of phase 1. If you follow the protocol you will drop lbs like crazy. I'm here if you need any help. I'm down 21 lbs in 18 days. It would have been 29 lbs in 18 days if I didn't go all out on mothers day and the day after.
  4. pookster's Avatar
    AWESOME!!! Ok am I the only one having a hard time reading the writing with the white background?? lol Or am I just old?

    Journey I ate chicken and cabbage everyday for like 45 days and never had a problem.. eat what you like and what is working for you...worry about changing things later if losses get slower.. but for now just keep going.. and as for water...lemon in the water with some sweetener is like lemonade!

    I tried my hardest to use stevia but it just didn't happen for me.. I HATED it! I used my Walmart great value brand sucralose sweetener the whole time without issue...but if you like it then good for you!!

    Bavs is right about keeping your eye on the prize! And remember " Nothing TASTES as good as THIN feels "

    As for cheating...I hated P2 and wanted the weight gone as fast as possible.. I knew cheating would set me back like Gurly mentioned..I couldn't deal with having to go longer on P2 to re-lose some weight.. so the reward for me was getting to goal and getting into P3 as soon as possible!!

    You will find your way..Your off to the races girl. Keep it up!
  5. Journey7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gurlyluxury
    Well I cheated twice and I set myself back 8 lbs. Seriously! Fight the urge... don't let food over power you. Oh and eating the same meat and veggie in the same day can cause and issue as far as a plateau later. You might just stall. Well that's what it says in Dr. Simeon book. You lose a lot of weight in the beginning because of the loading phase 1. I lost 3 pounds in day 1 2 & 3 of phase 1. If you follow the protocol you will drop lbs like crazy. I'm here if you need any help. I'm down 21 lbs in 18 days. It would have been 29 lbs in 18 days if I didn't go all out on mothers day and the day after.
    I will definitely take this advice and fight the urge to cheat, no matter how good something smells. I've done fairly well my family bought Pizza tonight and I didn't even blink and usually I would have eaten some of it by now lol. I have to pay myself on the back for this smile milestone! I actually didn't load very well at all, I hardly loaded, I just could't get the food down, the drops curbed my appetite. Thank you so much for your comment!! <3 <3 Wow and congratulations on your 21 LB in 18 days thats incredible!
  6. Journey7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pookster
    AWESOME!!! Ok am I the only one having a hard time reading the writing with the white background?? lol Or am I just old?

    Journey I ate chicken and cabbage everyday for like 45 days and never had a problem.. eat what you like and what is working for you...worry about changing things later if losses get slower.. but for now just keep going.. and as for water...lemon in the water with some sweetener is like lemonade!

    I tried my hardest to use stevia but it just didn't happen for me.. I HATED it! I used my Walmart great value brand sucralose sweetener the whole time without issue...but if you like it then good for you!!

    Bavs is right about keeping your eye on the prize! And remember " Nothing TASTES as good as THIN feels "

    As for cheating...I hated P2 and wanted the weight gone as fast as possible.. I knew cheating would set me back like Gurly mentioned..I couldn't deal with having to go longer on P2 to re-lose some weight.. so the reward for me was getting to goal and getting into P3 as soon as possible!!

    You will find your way..Your off to the races girl. Keep it up!
    omg yes, I have tried everything o change it but it seems like as soon as tried to fix it the text got lighter and lighter I need to go ahead and try and darken up a bit, maybe even change the background. I was trying to get the place where we comment to be black, but it won't even budge I guess that part of the comments don't change.

    I love the chicken it taste so good especially the way I season it with a little bit of lemon ontop its so satisfying! I need to purchase some melba bread and have that to go along with my meals. Okay I will surely switch things up majorly if my losses slow down or if there is a stall. I have to ask did you ever have to try and apple day? was it satisfying to eat????

    I have to ask you, does Stevia taste anything like Sweet N' Low?? I have heard that a few people can't seem to stomach it. I am using Truvia currenly and I mean it taste definately like an artificial sweetner I am just wondering how it stacks up against Stevia.

    Nothing taste as good as thin feels, im going to remember that when im heavily tempted by food lol! I don't want to cheat and end up having to go through what Gurly mentioned having to back track your way back to where you were, ugh that would absolutely kill me. How long did it take you to get to P3 btw? Because you've done pretty damn good Pookster!
    btw look out for a PM later in a bit!! <3

    the only thing I accidentally did was have a drink of water after tkaing my third dosage of drops! grr I keep forgetting! other times I am right on it and other ties I forget FRUSTRATING lol

    Thanks though ladies for the support I love it!!
  7. Kellectible's Avatar
    Great Job! Keep up the good work. I am like you...this is one of the very few things that has worked well for me.
    I even had lapband surgery and this works much better. No reason to cheat...you can do this, it's not forever...just short steps.
    I know it works long term, as I have a friend who has kept her weight off over 2 years.
    Her best friend lost 120 pounds and also kept it off the 2 years.!
    I am rooting for you...I swear I thought today was the 16th. ha!
  8. thefoodpassionista's Avatar
    Hi Honey. You're eyes are not deceiving you, that is the power of HCG.
  9. Journey7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellectible
    Great Job! Keep up the good work. I am like you...this is one of the very few things that has worked well for me.
    I even had lapband surgery and this works much better. No reason to cheat...you can do this, it's not forever...just short steps.
    I know it works long term, as I have a friend who has kept her weight off over 2 years.
    Her best friend lost 120 pounds and also kept it off the 2 years.!
    I am rooting for you...I swear I thought today was the 16th. ha!
    Thank you so very much!!! YES I have tried everything from weight watchers, to atkins, to slim fast everything under the sun, liquid diets and what not but nothing at all compared to this! Its too exciting!
    Thank you guys so much, I was seriously tempted with banana's, cookies, and Pizza today but I stayed strong and declined it all though smelling the aroma of the food made my stomach growl heavily, as soon as I was away from it, I was fine.
    wow they kept their weight off for two years?! I hope I can do that wow!
    thanks so much for the support it seriously keeps me going when I know I can log onto this site and see my motivation through you guys, you guys seriously keep me going!! I love it <3 <3
    btyw, Kelle, How's your experience with HCG been??
  10. Journey7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thefoodpassionista
    Hi Honey. You're eyes are not deceiving you, that is the power of HCG.
    I am seeing that now, I am nervous but excited to see what tomorrow lies in store for me!
    haha so far, I am loving the Power of HCG.
  11. AbbyGJ's Avatar
    Hi journey. If you've answered this previously I apologize, but what kind of drops are you doing? I love your attitude and can't wait to hear more about your journey, Journey! Ha!

    Pooks, I'm old too
  12. Bluecity24's Avatar
    Hey journey great job your food looks delicious i am no cook so if you don't mind how did you sauté your onions?
  13. maggiep's Avatar
    I see you're ready for apple chips being a rescue...I love them!

    I giggled at your belief you would be the exception, I felt that daily for a week until I saw the number keep moving!

    Your food looks awesome, by the way!
  14. Journey7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AbbyGJ
    Hi journey. If you've answered this previously I apologize, but what kind of drops are you doing? I love your attitude and can't wait to hear more about your journey, Journey! Ha!

    Pooks, I'm old too
    Hey there!! My drops are from creative Bio-science they are the HCG drops and are working flawlessly!!
    and btw, I see whatcha did there!! LOL
    thank you so much im remaining positive no matter what, I am excited and absolutely LOVING this diet!
  15. Journey7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluecity24
    Hey journey great job your food looks delicious i am no cook so if you don't mind how did you sauté your onions?
    Thank you so much! It was absolutely delicious! My food that im having I absolutely love! im learning new thiings though, I'm going to make apple crisps today! im excited!!
    The way I sauteed my Onions was just browning them in the pan, my pan is non stick, so i just cooked them a little before cooking the meat, so I just throw them on there (they were tossed a little in the seasoning of the meat mostly lemon juice) and browned and had delicious flavor, it nearly taste like meat to me lol!
  16. Journey7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiep
    I see you're ready for apple chips being a rescue...I love them!

    I giggled at your belief you would be the exception, I felt that daily for a week until I saw the number keep moving!

    Your food looks awesome, by the way!
    Hey Maggie!! *hugs* I am! I am craving something a little sweet not too bad I can stand to be without it but I am wanting a little sweet treat so im going to make that this morning for my snack lol! it'll be nice before lunch!
    haha yes I did I see that the scale keeps dropping but im just waiting for the day it slows down drastically because im loving how the scale is looking currently lol I have been so beat down by other diets not working for me that I was quite sure that the remarkable results people were getting could never ever happen to me lol but so far im being proven wrong!
    Thank you so much the food surprisingly on this diet is absolutely delicious!! <3

    Thank you so much ladies!!!!!!