Popular Pages :


Thanks Thanks:  0
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ruined Menstrual Cycle?

  1. #1

    Ruined Menstrual Cycle?

    Hello all!
    I am 23 and I recently did a short round of the injections in May. I typically have a very on time TOM but once I started the diet, it has been haywire.
    These are the times I've had my little friend:
    May 6-15
    May 29-June 3
    June 25-30
    July-14-19
    And have yet to receive it this month. (Negative tests, and only cramping.)

    I have always been pretty close to 28 day cycles, with 6 day long periods.

    (I was sick all last month, and out of town twice) but I'm wondering if the HCG is what has caused my cycle to be so crazy the past 3 months?

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    Super Chief-Ninja Moderator grammy1952's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Posts
    47,317
    Yes it's likely the hcg. It commonly does that.
    My expert Hcg Diet advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and over 10 years experience as a weight loss and nutrition coach. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Protocol
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

    I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

  3. #3
    I'm New!
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    midwest
    R/P/M
    round 1/phase 2
    Posts
    7
    Can I ask what is the reason we are not to take the hcg during cycles? Neither Trudeau's or Simeons info states why, just don't. I have done 4 separate rounds of hcg and did not stop the hcg during cycles (although I never went more than approx 30 days, so it involved only 1 cycle). I am in peri-menopause, which may make a difference, but I am not aware of any resulting effects.

  4. #4
    Asking if this is also true for the homeopathic drops? No one told me to wait until after my period to start, so I started just before that TOM. "My friend" came a few days EARLY & super light in the beginning. Now, I'm running LATE. Is there any info on this? I don't want to get nervous, but would like to know what to expect, or what has happened to others. As the first girl stated, I'm usually running on a pretty regular schedule. I don't want to freak out. I'm not on any kind of birth control, but 99.99% positive that I'm not pregnant. And...when will it normalize again? Thx!!

  5. #5
    HDI Hcg Diet Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    R/P/M
    P2
    Posts
    3,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Hgblack View Post
    Asking if this is also true for the homeopathic drops? No one told me to wait until after my period to start, so I started just before that TOM. "My friend" came a few days EARLY & super light in the beginning. Now, I'm running LATE. Is there any info on this? I don't want to get nervous, but would like to know what to expect, or what has happened to others. As the first girl stated, I'm usually running on a pretty regular schedule. I don't want to freak out. I'm not on any kind of birth control, but 99.99% positive that I'm not pregnant. And...when will it normalize again? Thx!!
    It can be true for drops, too, although it probably doesn't happen to the extent it does with rx. It is normal to have weird periods on hcg. They can be lighter, heavier, more frequent, less frequent, more or less painful. Expect that.

    Hcg is a fertility drug (although in much higher doses) so if there's any possibility you could be pregnant or if you have any symptoms of it, you might want to take a pregnancy test. But don't expect your period to be exactly on time as is when you are not on hcg.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jmmrr View Post
    It can be true for drops, too, although it probably doesn't happen to the extent it does with rx. It is normal to have weird periods on hcg. They can be lighter, heavier, more frequent, less frequent, more or less painful. Expect that.

    Hcg is a fertility drug (although in much higher doses) so if there's any possibility you could be pregnant or if you have any symptoms of it, you might want to take a pregnancy test. But don't expect your period to be exactly on time as is when you are not on hcg.
    How about when you're no longer on the drops? How long does it take to get "back to normal"?

  7. #7
    Homeopathic doesn't show up in urine or blood so there's no harm in taking a pregnancy test if you suspect you are. If you show any positive it's a true positive, no way it can be from the HHCG. Your period should return to normal as soon as you discontinue the hhcg it's out of your system within 48 hours, that doesn't mean you will instantly start if you are late. If your cycle has been thrown off it may take a while to get back to what you are use to. But it won't be further altered by the HHCG anymore.

  8. #8
    HDI Hcg Diet Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    R/P/M
    P2
    Posts
    3,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Hgblack View Post
    How long does it take to get "back to normal"?
    Mine is usually back to normal very soon after stopping hcg. How late are you? A few days? Or a few weeks?

  9. #9

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by jmmrr View Post
    Mine is usually back to normal very soon after stopping hcg. How late are you? A few days? Or a few weeks?
    FINALLY!!! Yay! Today I finally started! I was just getting nervous & I'm so glad that there was this discussion on here, or I would've been even more freaked out!!! It needs to be a disclaimer or something that it could potentially mess up your cycle! I wasn't told anything about that at all!! Which is why I was seeking the info on here!! Thank goodness! Last month, was EARLY @ 26 days & this month it was LATE @ 39 days! My average is around +/-32 days, which is why I started freaking out a couple of days ago....BUT I have gone as long as 37, so when it got over 35 days, I started getting nervous, but I was fairly confident that it should show up at any time. Thanks for everyone' s support!!

  10. #10
    Reading this got to know about HCG uses. I would definitely try it in menstruation. I know exactly how you feel. My period is ruining My life. Like you I am very healthy I am actually vegan and giving up dairy really helped me because let's face it it is full of hormones. However, in the long run I think this has made my situation worse because before I had the pill I didn't have cramps. For this you can make use of coupelle menstruelle which 100% safe for all women and helps them in doing all the physical activities during those difficult days as well. Like you I have been to the doctor and I have had an internal examination and apparently I am fine but I just don't see how anyone can live like this it is misery.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •