Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who exercises?

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    How long have you been doing the ten minute trainer? I want it!! I was watching it today on the infomercials. I want to know if you have seen quick results, etc, tell me all about your experience!
    "Some friends are for a reason, a season, or a lifetime...it is said that love is blind, but friendship is clairvoyant..." unknown author

Less than 30 lbs to go!! Hooray!

Starting Weight 226.6

Round 1 40 days
    LDW 190.8
    NET LOSS ROUND 1 - 36 lbs

Round 2 21 days
    LDW 179.2
    NET LOSS ROUND 2- 11.6

Round 3 30 days

Beach Body By Summer 2012
    R/P/M
    First Round HCG Phase 2
    My doctor advised not doing any sort of weight training because that can supposedly interefere with the HCG program on Phase 2. She suggested walking for an hour a day, and to do yoga a few times a week to tone and destress. I really would like to build some muscle mass, but I am worried about added extra poundage, even though I know it is "good" pounds from muscle, not fat. I get easily discouraged, so I may wait until Phase 3 to start toning.

ItizMe_Paula Your picture and success is so incredibly encouraging! I started around the same weight as you did, and you have given me hope that this really is possible! You look fantastic, and I cannot wait to look as amazing as you!
    SMILEY FOR EVERY FIVE POUNDS LOST:

"All of our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Retired Moderator with Honors mgsondance's Avatar
    R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    princess- you can tone in P2, but you can't build muscle because you're eating too few calories. you have to have a calorie excess in order to "grow". even if you were building muscle by working out (any time) that process is slow- generally one pound per week, even if you're really killing it in the gym.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...i-start-39144/

Help if Hungry: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...se-read-27902/

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: http://hcgdietinfo.com/diet-hcg/hcg-buy-guide/

Disclaimer: I am a retired moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

My workout:
    1. 7 sets of hack machine squats
    2. 2 sets of barbell squats
    3. 5 sets of lying machine leg curls
    4. 2 sets of stiff legged deadlifts (12-15 reps each)
    5. 4-5 sets of leg press machine calf raises

How often? Do you do this regularly? You are going to be disappointed if you don't do some muscle confusion. Also what is the amount of the weights?
    Quote Originally Posted by davinabenet147 View Post
    My workout:
    1. 7 sets of hack machine squats
    2. 2 sets of barbell squats
    3. 5 sets of lying machine leg curls
    4. 2 sets of stiff legged deadlifts (12-15 reps each)
    5. 4-5 sets of leg press machine calf raises

R/P/M
    Round 1 for 2013 DROPS
    Hello Everyone! I am very new!! VLCD2 and feeling great!!

Before HCG I exercised (30-60 mins Elliptical + Weights) 5 days a week and started playing volleyball again 2 nights a week... Which means now I go to the gym just 3 days a week rather than 5.

On my first day of low-calories (yesterday 11/1) I decided I would still attend the Open Gym Volleyball. I went and felt great most of the time, I noticed that my legs were kinda cramping and did not end up staying the full 3 hours.. I left after 2 hours of play. I honestly believed that I would NOT be able to play or go to the gym with such low calorie intake per day, however, I did and still feel perfectly fine and I plan on continuing my exercise regimen, however, I will limit my weights, and rather than doing 6 miles on the Elliptical I may start at 2 or 3 and work my way up to 6 again.

After VLCD1 + volleyball I weighed in this morning for my first loss of 4.4lbs!

Just thought I would share my experience so far. I seem able to do cardio work up to a certain point and after that I just have zero energy, or I spend the rest of the day having an extremely well-deserved nap! The first 10 days into the VLCD were the hardest to muster energy. I had signed up for a 64 mile bike ride a week into my 3rd round (P2) and about 30 miles into it (I was already going slow), I had the worst cramps imaginable in my upper thighs and, a SAG ride, a rest, and a few miles later -- I had to call it quits.

Since then however, my energy has improved and I've also added a potassium supplement. Now I routinely bike 20-25 miles without incident (albeit somewhat slower) and jog 30 minutes at a time without pause or incident. I am about to start taking a one-hour intense cycling training program but I feel pretty confident that this will be quite doable - I typically have an apple and my melbas 30 minutes before the activity and some extra protein after.

Cheers,

R/P/M
    Round 1 for 2013 DROPS
    Quote Originally Posted by chuser View Post
    I seem able to do cardio work up to a certain point and after that I just have zero energy, or I spend the rest of the day having an extremely well-deserved nap! The first 10 days into the VLCD were the hardest to muster energy. I
    I felt that last night! I went to the gym with lots of energy and a goal of at the very least 3 miles on the Elliptical (before HCG I was doing 5-6 miles a night x 4-5 nights/week) 1/2 mile in I decided I would only do 2 miles, then at 1.5 mile I was going to stop and pushed myself to 1.65. Big disappointment but I suppose that little bit I did was better than nothing. I followed that with some thigh weight thingy's (lack of a better term), arms with weights and few lunges and squats) Tonight is Volleyball which I am very much so looking forward to! Tuesday I could only stay 2 hours, looking to stay the full 3 tonight! Whooop!

Round I - 2013 - 197.8 (after load) ~ (Start 12/31/12)
    Week 1 Losses (1/8/13): 187.8 (Loss 10lbs)
    Week 2 Losses (1/15/13):
    Week 3 Losses (1/22/13):
    Week 4 Losses (1/29/13):
    Week 5 Losses (2/5/13):

The Difference Between Try and Triumph is a little UMPH!

I am doing weight training 4x a week in order to try and maintain as much lean body mass as possible. I am in R2, and I was able to weight train in R1 no problem. I do get more tired but my strength is not down, so that's a good thing. I think resistance training of some sort on any diet is so important to preserve lean mass.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Sublingual
    I am finally at a place where I enjoy working out, and do it most days. Because of the VLCD, I did drop my hardest class (which I affectionately call "murder class" since it makes me want to die halfway through). I'm still doing cardio workouts three days a week and kettlebell workouts (which are a little cardio, lots of strength) at least twice a week. I've been working out daily since March, and didn't want to risk losing the habit by quitting for HCG!
    As far as affecting losses, it's hard to say. I'm still losing steadily, but I'm also only nine days into p2!

HCG and I have officially broken up-- but good luck to everyone finding success with the protocol!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast