Page 47 of 74 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: BUYING HCG - Where & How to Buy Hcg Online

Hey all! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to have found this forum!! My husband and I have been researching HCG for weeks and are ready to start but are nervous as all get out about ordering/what to order/where to order/what is best. We were planning on going with hhcg and it seems like people have had success with many of the brands, but after reading this thread I'm thinking that sublingual hcg Drops rather than Homeopathic would be a smarter choice. That being said, where the heck do you find them?!? and mixing them makes me nervous too. I feel so unbelievely overwhelmed and feel like the more research we do the more confused we get. We are ready to give this a try but are so overwhelmed by making all of these decisions that I think we may end up giving up before we've even started. *sigh* Is ordering from US HCG Shots still an option? Can anyone provide me with any sort of reassurance that going sublingual hcg is the best value for the money and worth the effort to avoid the Homeopathic route? Any calming words of advice would be greatly appreciated. I've never been so stressed out about starting something like this before, but we both have faith that this will actually work and are having anxiety attacks about messing up any potential progress we might have.

Thanks in advance for your time!!!!

Blog Entries
    You should join the grammy group and ask her some questions to get started. and yes, US HCG is good.

Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    Hey all! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to have found this forum!! My husband and I have been researching HCG for weeks and are ready to start but are nervous as all get out about ordering/what to order/where to order/what is best. We were planning on going with hhcg and it seems like people have had success with many of the brands, but after reading this thread I'm thinking that sublingual hcg Drops rather than Homeopathic would be a smarter choice. That being said, where the heck do you find them?!? and mixing them makes me nervous too. I feel so unbelievely overwhelmed and feel like the more research we do the more confused we get. We are ready to give this a try but are so overwhelmed by making all of these decisions that I think we may end up giving up before we've even started. *sigh* Is ordering from US HCG Shots still an option? Can anyone provide me with any sort of reassurance that going sublingual hcg is the best value for the money and worth the effort to avoid the Homeopathic route? Any calming words of advice would be greatly appreciated. I've never been so stressed out about starting something like this before, but we both have faith that this will actually work and are having anxiety attacks about messing up any potential progress we might have.

Thanks in advance for your time!!!!
    ~Leyann

R1: 218.8 to 188.8
    R2: 188 to 161.4
    R3: 179.8 - 166.2
    R4: 187.4 - 161.8

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 3, Sublingual Drops
    Blog Entries
    Those are good companies. People here have been using them for years. They are extremely reliable and have the best prices around by far, especially if you are doing long rounds. Everyone here found out about US HCG pharmacy about a week or two ago so we're still holding our breath to get it in. I'm sure they'll be alright but I still think they are the best bets. They also have amazing customer service.

Goal: 135llbs SSG: 125lbs

"No problem can be solved by the same consciousness that created it."

"If hunger is not the problem then eating is not the solution."

hello . my names Rigo and Im starting to hcg.

my goal is to lose 50 pounds, but i dont really have the information needed to make an order.

could someone with a little more knowledge help me out.

R/P/M
    R2/P4/SQ----STABLE
    I would also like a suggestion for an hcg company to buy from..
    Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

R2/P4/STABLE LIW 167.6 on 2/05/2011 Current weight 170.0 on 9/12/2011

Blog Entries
    Check the Buy HCG tab at the top of the page.
    ~Leyann

R1: 218.8 to 188.8
    R2: 188 to 161.4
    R3: 179.8 - 166.2
    R4: 187.4 - 161.8

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ SQ shots
    Just an FYI - I received my HCG already. It actually arrived in 8 days. I picked it up at the po today since I wasn't home on Saturday to sign for it when it was delivered. It is exactly what I ordered and they even called me today to verify delivery. Very good service. I highly recommend.

R/P/M
    R2/ P2/SUBQ OVIDAC
    Blog Entries
    Thank you!

R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by germanshepmommy View Post
    Just an FYI - I received my HCG already. It actually arrived in 8 days. I picked it up at the po today since I wasn't home on Saturday to sign for it when it was delivered. It is exactly what I ordered and they even called me today to verify delivery. Very good service. I highly recommend.
    Hi, I order from them too. I got an email saying it shipped on 2/29. Were you able to track yours? Thanks for the help!
    hardee(Denise)

R/P/M
    R2/ P2/SUBQ OVIDAC
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hardee View Post
    Hi, I order from them too. I got an email saying it shipped on 2/29. Were you able to track yours? Thanks for the help!
    Hi Hardee, please let us know when you receive it......I am curious .....hope you get it soon....

Page 47 of 74 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast