Popular Pages :

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Gettin' Ready!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops

Gettin' Ready!

Ok so I'm new here on the Forum, but I have done HCG b/4 with great results -- and that was 7 years ago. However, guess what? Went back to carbs and sugar after 4 months of a size 9 SIZE 9 PEOPLE!! . and now I'm a tight 16 again. @#$% Anyway so I KNOW it works! I am at my wits end, post menopausal have tried low carb/no carb, etc etc and just cannot get going. So here I am!

I am about to push "BUY" on the BOGO for Triumph drops. I believe I read on here that those can store for up to a year? So is that in frig? I can't find info on their website so I figured I'd check w/ the knowledge base here!

I ask because I want to lose about 50 lbs. I am HOPING to have it done by vacation mid-Sept but I know that's pie in the sky (oops sorry ) . I just know I need to lose some major poundage to feel a bit better about myself in Mexico.

Thanks for advice and support as I go thru this again!

Sue

Welcome back! I use Triumph too and yes, a year in the fridge is what I was told. It's a good deal!
    Round 1 191.6
    LDW after 23 days 171.2
    Planned interruption
    5/10 Continuing round starting at 169.8!
    End of round 1 5/25 163.8
    Total loss 26.4/38 day round
    Goal 150!
    Triumph HHCG

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Mairi View Post
    Welcome back! I use Triumph too and yes, a year in the fridge is what I was told. It's a good deal!
    Thanks Mairi!! I look fwd to getting this weight off fer good. Shipping via camel from Utah I guess cauz it won't be here till NEXT Thurs. <sigh> In the meantime I will be eating clean, basically doing keto to see if I can shed a few lbs. ahead of time. :-)

Hi! I am post menopausal too. Nothing seems to budge my weight. I did a short round a number of years ago and am trying again. I am on Day 4 VLCD. So far so good, I think. My scale's battery was dead, avoided it for a good while, so am a bit late weighing. No hunger and feeling fine so far. Would love the support from another "tight 16".

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    Hi Cyndir -- you got it! I'm cautiously hopefully this post menopausal thing won't hamper my #'s. I have done this b/4 and I know it works and I remember how wonderful it felt to be buying 9/10's after years of 16's. I want to be back there and I want to NOT screw it up again by going back to the old ways! Watch out for that new battery. Your weight may 'change' due to having a new battery in.