Popular Pages :

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP: hCG came as HUCOG (liquid form)

HELP: hCG came as HUCOG (liquid form)

Hello, new to hCG here.
    Iíve been doing lots of readings about hCG but was completely caught off guard when my hCG came in today in a liquid form. After doing some poking around I realized it might be okay to use but I am still very hesitant. Pictures are attached and here are some details:

HUCOG HP (liquid form) 10,000IU manufactured by BHARAT SERUMS AND CAVVINES LIMITED. Manufactured 9/19; expiration 8/21. Here are my concerns:

1. As it is not powder form and god knows how long it has been outside a fridge, being a liquid is it safe to use? It is all sealed but the box does say 2-8 degrees Celsius (could that be after mixing?)

2. If it is as itís supposed to be, then how do I mix it? I read something about subtracting 1ml from total, I.e. if Iím mixing 1:1 (10,000IU with 10ml) then Iím only supposed to mix with 9ml. Is that true? And if it is, how do I calculate how much hCG is in 1ml of this hCG+Bac mixture? Do I divide total IU by total ML used or just by the bac water added? (I.e. 10,000 by 10ml or by 9ml)

Iím supposed to take 250iu every 3.5 days.

Any help would be appreciated. Iím in dire need of an explanation for this phenomenon. I could barely find any reference to hCG coming in liquid form (unmixed)...

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Your HCG will be fine if it has not been frozen or overheated to an extreme.

if I’m mixing 1:1 (10,000IU with 10ml) then I’m only supposed to mix with 9ml. Is that true?
    Yes, that is true.

This formula will help you figure your dose and amount to draw into your syringe.

https://hcgdietinfo.com/formula-calculate-hcg-dose/
    Please also note in the above article that we encourage you to mix at a higher ratio to be more accurate and allow easier dose changing, if that becomes necessary.

The way you are being instructed to dose sounds more like what is done for body builders who use HCG to preserve muscle mass, rather than for weight loss. For weight loss, RX HCG is taken once a day and the normal dose is 125iu - 150iu.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

So this hCG or the HUCOG variation of it is perfectly fine? I cannot find any reference of liquid hCG anywhere. Have you heard or used or known anyone to have used the liquid hCG and not have any complications? I really appreciate your prompt response by the way.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    You're welcome. This is important stuff and important to get the information you need to make the best decisions.

At one point several years ago, HUCOG was the preferred brand. Its perfectly fine, and people get good results from it.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

One last thing: should the HUGOC hCG liquid be stored in the fridge before mixing? I would air on the side if yes if it wasn’t for the fact that it was shipped from another country and already been outside for weeks so if it does lose potency, it would’ve lost all already anyway. However, the box does say “keep between 2-8 degrees Celsius. Doesn’t specify if after or before mixing...

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    The vial is fine at room temp until its mixed. Once it is mixed, then it is best to store in the refrigerator. But even then, if you forget and leave it out for a few hours, that is not an issue. In fact, if you travel, it is fine to keep it unrefrigerated for a couple of days. But I wouldn't leave it out longer than that.

In the mixing formula article, there is an explanation of why we discourage mixing at the 1:1 ratio. I hope you will review and consider mixing at a higher ratio, at least 1:2.

Do you think I should subtract that 1ml of liquid it came as from my total ML of bac used before the division. My dose will be all off if I don’t figure out what to do with the 1ml liquid it came with. Is the whole 1ml medication much like the powder would be so that liquid doesn’t count towards total ML used to mix with bac water?

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    The 1 ml liquid in the vial counts as one of the ml of your mixing fluid. So if you decided to mix 10ml with your 10,000iu HCG, you will add 9 ml water, since there is already 1 ml fluid in the vial. if you mix with 20ml, then you would add 19ml extra bacteriostatic water.

Is it clear to you now?

From above:
    if I’m mixing 1:1 (10,000IU with 10ml) then I’m only supposed to mix with 9ml. Is that true?
    Yes, that is true.

Yes, thank you! So you recommend 20ml bac with 10,000IU hCG. That’s 500IU per ml. If I need 250iu that’s half ml or half cc or, if I’m using the insulin syringe, it’s 5 units or 50 units depending if it’s marked 1-10 or 10-100, right?

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Divide your desired dose by the strength (500iu at 10,000iu HCG to 20ml bacteriostatic water)

250iu would pull to .5 of 50 on your U-100 insulin syringe. (which is half the volume of the syringe)

We have not had reports from people only dosing every third day. If you decide to go ahead with this plan, I would love to hear how things go for you--if you have hunger in between doses or how your loss pattern goes. 250iu us a very high dose and causes hunger and poor losses for most people. But we don't have data on how such a high dose affects things when you are skipping 2 days in between. I would be interested to know the thinking behind these instructions, and why they think its better than daily dosing at an even level. I hope you'll keep us updated, and good luck!

I will most certainly share, however, I am not necessarily doing an hCG diet as I am taking testosterone injections and taking hCG alomgside to maintain natural testosterone production. And mitigate certain testosterone injection side effects even before the cycle is over. 250iu every 3.5 days (same as my testosterone injects) has been recommended to me and I’ve seen a lot of reference to that all over the place.

With that being said, I will most certainly let you know how it goes! Hunger issues are always a thing for me though as I am a foodie and I am also on a cutting cycle, trying to lose weight through caloric deficit.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Ah, well that explains the odd dosing then, since you are not doing the weight loss protocol. The diet is the main focus of these forums.

Were you doing the HCG diet, you would only be eating 500 calories per day and depending on the HCG to activate your body to use your fat stores for energy. With that dosing schedule, you would never have a consistent level of HCG in your system, as it stays in your body 3 days. It would be diminishing in between doses, and that would likely cause problems with the process.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast