Popular Pages :

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Mixing mistake !!!!! Oh no hope not

Blog Entries

Mixing mistake !!!!! Oh no hope not

So I mixed my 5000 corion 1:1 then I researched all night and found out that is too potent so I added another 4ml this morning making total of 9ml back water plus 1 ml hcg for a total of 10 ml
    Is that correct for dosing ?
    Is it still effective adding later more Back water ?
    I also stored in a tiny sealed glass container I got at craft store . I guess that's only for sublingual that I read before . My sealed vials come tomorrow !
    What should I do please help!
    Can I inject today? Is my mixing correct ? Some threads on here include the 5000 iu and back water making it 10 ml and some just say add 10ml back water to 5000iu so I am confused . I know to do a dose to 30 units
    For a 150 iu dosage.
    Is my supply ruined since I added more back water next day? I haven't injected anything since
    Thanks so much

R/P/M
    R5/ injections Last round finally!
    If your Hcg is liquid that means it has 1ml fluid already in it so you need to add a total of 9 more ml's to it. If it is powder the you would add 10 ml to it. So it would be 2:1. You cannot use the Hcg already mixed in a non sterile glass container for injections. It will no longer be sterile and must either be used for sublingual or discarded. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you absolutely do not want to inject non sterile solution. You could get an infection and/or access and end up in the hospital.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger1 View Post
    If your Hcg is liquid that means it has 1ml fluid already in it so you need to add a total of 9 more ml's to it. If it is powder the you would add 10 ml to it. So it would be 2:1. You cannot use the Hcg already mixed in a non sterile glass container for injections. It will no longer be sterile and must either be used for sublingual or discarded. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you absolutely do not want to inject non sterile solution. You could get an infection and/or access and end up in the hospital.
    Great thanks so much !!! Is it ok to use 8mm 30g needles sub? I already got them shipped and delivered

Do they work just the same as 1/2 in needles injected sub ? Thanks sooooo much
    !!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

R/P/M
    R5/ injections Last round finally!
    Yes, I love those little needles. hehe. Can't even feel them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger1 View Post
    Yes, I love those little needles. hehe. Can't even feel them.
    Great something accomplished !! Lol !!!!