Popular Pages :

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: P2 and not loosing much at all!

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    The weights you are posting are confusing.

At any rate, you cannot skip to test dose again for at least 2 more days since you have already changed dose. You have to give the new dose time to settle in.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

I know they are confusing to me as well...hence my musings about “am I immune?”, “my close to menopause age a factor?”. This is a grueling diet and not seeing any losses is driving me to depression really!

Thanks for your coaching. Maybe I am unique. LOL. Please know, I do so appreciate it! To take time out and answer some stranger’s questions!!

Many blessings and good karma to all you helping out ppl like me!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to assume that instead of reporting your weight at 178.8, you meant to type 198.8.

It does seem true that menopause can mean a lesser loss. However, you say you have been stalled for two weeks, and now have just lost--even if the net loss is only a pound or less. So you are not stalled anymore.

It really is not that unusual to have a long stall in the middle of a round. However, did you lose anything at all before stalling at 200? If so, then you are just coming out of a long stall. If not, then something is very wrong. Immunity is possible to hit at any point, but that generally will come with hunger and not being able to find a sweet spot dose. If you have lost nearly nothing this far into your round, you truly are unique. There are rare reports of rounds with as little as 5 pounds loss, but I don't recall any where the person lost nothing.

I still think you need to give it a day or two more at 150iu, as you did just have a drop, even though it edged up afterwards. At that point, we can re-assess and make a determination if it might be good to lower dose again, or possibly use the option to switch to IM injections at 125iu, where dose adjustment is generally unnecessary.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Sorry for the typos I meant 197.8; same as yesterday.

Here is my whole round, please note that I started with sublingual then when I received Numed injections, I switched over as I noted below:

6/3 starting weight - 205
    6/4 P1D1(ReliableRx hcg sublingual) - 206.1
    6/5 P1D2 - 208.5
    6/6 P2D1 - 206.9
    6/7 P2D2 - 203.7
    6/8 P2D3 - 203.2
    6/9 P2D4 - 202.9
    6/10 P2D5 - 202.2
    6/11 P2D6 - 201.2
    6/12 P2D - 202.8
    6/13 P2D8 - 201.9
    6/14 P2D9 - 200.1
    6/15 P2D10 - 201.9
    6/16 P2D11 - 200.1
    6/17 P2D12 - 199.7
    6/18 P2D13 - 200.1
    6/19 P2D14(NuMed injections start) - 199.3
    6/20 P2D15 - 200.7
    6/21 P2D16 - 199.5
    6/22 P2D17 - 200.9
    6/23 P2D18 - 199.3
    6/24 P2D19 - 197.8
    6/25 P2D20 - 197.8 ( same weight as yesterday)

I skipped the dose today again. No hunger. I am planning on dosing at 125iu, let me know if I should dose at 150iu.

Thanks

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I skipped the dose today again. No hunger. I am planning on dosing at 125iu, let me know if I should dose at 150iu.
    Let's see how the skip day turns out.

You said "I skipped the dose today again". When did you skip previously? I don't see a mention of that in the previous posts. I understood that you changed your dose to 150iu without skipping. If you skipped a dose less than 4 days ago, skipping again today will not give you accurate information.

From your chart, you are losing below, but close to the expected average, as you are down 10+ pounds from your load weight. That is, .46 pounds per VLC day. You are not going to lose every day, unless you are a man. It just doesn't work that way for us. Losses are in starts and stops for most women, and stalls of 10 days are not uncommon. Sucky, but not uncommon.

At any rate, if you are skipping today, this is how to use the skip day as a diagnostic. Pay attention to how you feel in the late afternoon to early evening. (This is assuming you take your HCG dose in the morning). If you feel markedly better (hunger gone, energy abundant) then that means you adjust your dose down 25iu the next day. If you get markedly hungrier, you adjust upwards.

Now here is the tricky part. If you are doing a skip day as a normal weekly thing required for a long round, or if you do not have hunger but are testing only because of poor losses a little bit of hunger can be normal. If you don't notice a difference, or if there is only very slight hunger, then you stay the same.

Just to be clear, unless you have been on the same dose for at least 4 days before skipping, you may get a confusing result from your skip day and may learn nothing.

I skipped on 6/22 and on 6/25. No hunger on either day except during my eating times and enough energy on both days.

Yesterday, while cooking, I realized there is something I have not told you guys: I use Pam Spray for my cooking’s. Not too much, just enough. I have already stopped taking omega3 fish oils capsules. I don’t use the 1tbls milk in my coffee as Dr. Simeon allows, instead, I use Pam spray. I am being totally transparent here.

I am gonna dose at 125iu today (or should I go up to 150iu?j) and stay on it for next 1 week since I can feel my TOM(time of month) coming up and my body retaining water. Today I gained after yesterday’s skip and weighed at 198.5, but I decided not to stress over it since it could be attributed to my TOM.

My work hours are weird, since I have to work with my team in India, I usually work until 4AM PST and start my day around 12-1 PM PST.

Lastly, I am on some meds for my back pain which clearly say weight gain as a side effect. But with all these factors being the same I lost pretty good in my previous rounds. But having a heck of a time this round. I wonder if I should take some metabolism boosters if there are such things out there...

Let me know about the dose 125 or 150? I will start off at 125 and if you want me to I can inject the extra 25.

Thanks,
    Monica.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    A tiny bit of PAM is not likely to cause issues, but some people could be more sensitive than others, so its possible.

Your second skip day happened before you had completed 4 days at the 150iu dose, so any decision made based on how you felt towards the end of your day could be suspect.

I don't see any definitive clue from your skip day that tells you to change your dose. But if you decide to change it anyway, you will be best served to make the decision to stay at the new dose for at least 4 days.

It is wise to not try to figure things out by what the scale is doing while TOM is in play. You may find that you get a big whoosh after all that has settled down.

Sounds good, leez. Thanks again for all your advice.

Hello all, I am finished with my period and yet again am yo-yo’ing between 196 and 197 lbs AND the big discovery this week from my blood tests is that I am now suffering from hypothyroidism and diabetes. These were both normal in my last year tests. My Kaiser Permanente doc says they are both mild!!! But I know from my body’s before and now symptoms/behaviors that something is really majorly off...

Here are the 2 negative blood test results. All other tests were normal:

Thyroid TSH
    Your value: 4.36 uIU/mL
    Standard range: 0.40 - 4.20 uIU/mL

Glucose, fasting
    Your value: 100 mg/dL
    Standard range : 60 - 99 mg/dL

my doc started me on levothyroxine 25 mg once per day. Is this level of thyroid results really mild? I think the mild diabetes is caused by hypothyroid. Just wanted to post here, cause I thought I am going crazy with the lack of weight loss! Now at least I know, I am not really that crazy. lol. There is some medical reason to it and it might help someone else in the same boat as me...

Any women out there who is suffering from hypothyroidism and is able to loose weight on hcg?

Thanks

Super Chief-Ninja Moderator grammy1952's Avatar
    R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    You're not diabetic. Your glucose is elevated but it's not diabetes yet by any stretch of the imagination. BUT you do need to get that down. Sometimes elevated glucose can affect your thyroid and metformin helps with the blood sugar which helps the thyroid. Chromium also can really help if you don't want to take metformin. I use this one: https://smile.amazon.com/Pure-Chromi...ateway&sr=8-11

Hcg will probably help your blood sugar, at least for now. And when you go off hcg, you need to lower your carbs and make a conscious effort to get that down.

TSH is pretty useless in evaluating the thyroid. You need free T4, free T3, and reverse T3 pulled.
    My expert Hcg Diet advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Protocol
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    TSH is pretty useless in evaluating the thyroid. You need free T4, free T3, and reverse T3 pulled.
    Yes, I already an email to my useless pcp for these tests and he replied he added the two Free’s but he does not know how to interpret RT3! Maybe I will go to that outside lab I saw u recommended.

Super Chief-Ninja Moderator grammy1952's Avatar
    R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    I can point you to a site that helps you interpret the reverse T3 results. That test is hugely important.
    My expert Hcg Diet advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Protocol
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast