Popular Pages :

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Did not refrigerate HCG after mixing

Did not refrigerate HCG after mixing

Hi all! Unfortunately I was not informed that I needed to refrigerate my HCG after it was mixed! It has been out on my counter for 9 days! Is it still good, or is it worthless? I'm devastated that I might have been doing all this for this long using non-potent HCG. Thank you all for your help!

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    It is generally good for 3-4 days at room temperature after mixing. However, it is possible that yours could still be effective if you are in a cooler climate. To find out, get a pregnancy test and put a full dose on the text area. If you get any kind of positive, the HCG is still good.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Thank you so much! I actually just did that, and even added a bit of water to fully saturate the strip, and it was positive! I really appreciate you responding, have a great Sunday!

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    I'm glad you got good news. If you are still using the solution at about the 3 week mark, (or if you start experiencing hunger or poor losses) you might want to test it again.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.