Popular Pages :

Thread: Which source do you recommend for HCG?

Which source do you recommend for HCG?

Hello all.

Since over seas HCG shipping has stopped, due to the pandemic, I am looking for a domestic pharmacy to fill HCG. Looks like there are three recommended by this forum, NuImage, RiverFront, and DietDoc. I did considerable research on each, using google, Better Business Bureau, etc... They both have their good and bad reviews. Which do y'all recommend, and why? Or is there another option you'd recommend? You can private message me your recommendations if you don't want to put it out on the forum.

Thanks!

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    I used to get it locally in texas but have used Nu Image last year I only use the inj. Tried pellets from them and they were terrible. Also their dose recommendation too high, Other than that would recommend them. Not fast but worked ok.
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 Start P3 141.8 Start P4 4/27 141.6 R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P3 day 15 141.8 P4 start 141.4

R/P/M
    R1/P2/SubQ
    I agree, Rose. I used NuImage this round. Very easy, no troubles with order... other than their dose recommendation was way too high.

R/P/M
    R2P2 IM
    Blog Entries
    rxdw2013, )
    I personally have never purchased HCG from the U.S. as my personal belief is that you do not have to spend the hundreds of dollars on kits or these "reputable" US based clinics. I have purchased everything I need online (depending on your state laws regarding sales of syringes and other medical supplies) and I have had no bad experience even during quarantine. I did extensive research into where and from whom I was purchasing my products from because I like a good deal and an even better upstanding company. I have spent in total a 150.00 or less on everything that I needed and no quality has been spared. Reliablerxpharmacy was the company that I purchased my HCG through and had no issues what so ever and I even ordered two more rounds worth since I do have quite a bit of weight still to lose. If you want any of my sources or any other questions send me a pm or whatever works.

Brandon W

R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxdw2013 View Post
    Hello all.

Since over seas HCG shipping has stopped, due to the pandemic, I am looking for a domestic pharmacy to fill HCG. Looks like there are three recommended by this forum, NuImage, RiverFront, and DietDoc. I did considerable research on each, using google, Better Business Bureau, etc... They both have their good and bad reviews. Which do y'all recommend, and why? Or is there another option you'd recommend? You can private message me your recommendations if you don't want to put it out on the forum.

Thanks!
    I have used Intermountain Hcg for each round I have done. Iím happy with them. I have used both the pellets and drops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Chief-Ninja Moderator grammy1952's Avatar
    R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    My naturopath, Dr. Karen Freeze, does hcg through a compounding pharmacy, but I hear the FDA is going to stop compounded hcg. They haven't yet though. She charges around $175, I think.
    My expert Hcg Diet advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and over 10 years experience as a weight loss and nutrition coach. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Protocol
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer: