Popular Pages :


Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 385 to 396 of 492

Thread: Anyone start in May and want to share tips & track results??

  1. #385
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Canada
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/Hhcg Pellets
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by gvn71 View Post
    yes, mostly for cake. nothing fancy, just a simple butter cake. to the point that I actually bought one for the kids for their lunchboxes - and watched them eat it for afternoon tea. I'm also craving homemade biccies - we bake every week and at the moment i've stopped that too. not craving wine which is interesting, as we were a bottle a night couple, and I thought that would be v hard to break. (one of the reasons i'm here, I was worried we couldn't stop).
    Best not to think about the cravings and focus on something else! take each day as it comes, and only battle to get through this one day. that's my plan. you can even lie to yourself: "don't have it now, save it for tomorrow" and hopefully tomorrow's you will be stronger than today's.
    Hi everyone! Excellent posts this week and lots of ongoing support! You all are awesome! I think I've dropped into the same category as the rest of you with now smaller losses this is VLCD week 3 for me. I'm not sure if its because of a few small cheats or just due to being in VLCD week 3. 2 days ago I had a vodka and club soda with lemon, like and a splash of stevia. Wasn't craving it and when I had it, it was like whoopity doo! Next morning I was only down .7lb. Oops, I also had a tiny 2gm slice of that havarti cheese and 2 Melba's with tuna spread. Yesterday I had another small cheat was perfectly on protocol except had 140gms of lean beef instead of the 100gms at dinner. This morning only down by .4lb. May I ask what you all think did your scales register a change the next day or 2 days after a cheat? I've really learned here that the first week should really be followed to a t in order to take advantage of the high losses!

    I too was a big wine drinker hubby and I. I haven't craved it at all. I read somewhere that hcg has been used to help alcoholics off booze. And that most people get intoxicated more easily after a round of hcg. I kind of can't wait to get to P3 as you're allowed pretty much anything but sugars and starches. I could live with that for 3 weeks! Cheese and avocados! Yum!

  2. #386
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/ HHCG Drops
    Posts
    46
    This up and down on the scale has made me decide to not weight myself until the next sunday or monday. I've been spotting for the last 2-3 days, so I don't know if it has to do with that or what since it isn't my TOM yet. I checked some measurements this morning and I'm still down from where I was in the beginning (don't know if it's been continuous or anything because I wasn't planning to record my measurements again until the end), so I'm just going to hope that I'm still losing inches and just retaining water or whatever :/.

    Just have to remind myself to take it day by day and hopefully by the beginning of next week, my hope is to be below 165. A couple of years ago when I was losing weight through diet and exercise, I made it to ~167 and had trouble getting below that which frustrated me, so I lost motivation. I'm bouncing around that number now, so maybe that's what's happening now, IDK.


    Taking it one day at a time

  3. #387
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Canada
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/Hhcg Pellets
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by chikachic817 View Post
    This up and down on the scale has made me decide to not weight myself until the next sunday or monday. I've been spotting for the last 2-3 days, so I don't know if it has to do with that or what since it isn't my TOM yet. I checked some measurements this morning and I'm still down from where I was in the beginning (don't know if it's been continuous or anything because I wasn't planning to record my measurements again until the end), so I'm just going to hope that I'm still losing inches and just retaining water or whatever :/.

    Just have to remind myself to take it day by day and hopefully by the beginning of next week, my hope is to be below 165. A couple of years ago when I was losing weight through diet and exercise, I made it to ~167 and had trouble getting below that which frustrated me, so I lost motivation. I'm bouncing around that number now, so maybe that's what's happening now, IDK.
    Yes that makes perfect sense! In P&I he states that people sometime hit large plateaus when they get to that weight that the body is set to and if you had issues with 167 before that's exactly what's happening. He says that the cells are just being filled with water after the fat is removed "in case it needs to fill them with fat again" the stall is the waiting before the cells and the tissue is destroyed for good. Keep at it! If there are changes in inches you are still losing fat, the water that is being replaced weighs more hence the weight fluctuations. After the plateau has broken you should experience a flush of urination and more waste. Do u find u have to pee less than earlier in your round? That would be why.

  4. #388
    I am sure others have already commented but I'll add my two cents. I drank diet soda like it was water. I needed it. When I started my second round I dropped diet soda cold turkey. For three days I had a horrible headache. It was the worst migraine I have had in a long time. For the next 4 days I felt like I had the flu, achy, stomach upset etc. it was crazy. Then, wow I felt so good. I think it was all because of the soda and probably my body going through withdrawal from carbs. It was scary but I felt so good when I got to the other side I hope things went well for you and you were able to get through any withdrawals you may have had.

  5. #389
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/ HHCG Drops
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinontario View Post
    Yes that makes perfect sense! In P&I he states that people sometime hit large plateaus when they get to that weight that the body is set to and if you had issues with 167 before that's exactly what's happening. He says that the cells are just being filled with water after the fat is removed "in case it needs to fill them with fat again" the stall is the waiting before the cells and the tissue is destroyed for good. Keep at it! If there are changes in inches you are still losing fat, the water that is being replaced weighs more hence the weight fluctuations. After the plateau has broken you should experience a flush of urination and more waste. Do u find u have to pee less than earlier in your round? That would be why.
    Yeah I have noticed that I'm not peeing as often as I was in the beginning, still alot, just maybe about 1/3 less. I'm still 25-30 lbs away from my goal, which would put me at the top of the normal bmi range for my height, so I know there is still PLENTY left for me to lose, it's just frustrating being stuck at this point because I've been here before. I'm still being consistent with my exercise and water intake though.


    Taking it one day at a time

  6. #390
    Luxurious! gurlyluxury's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 2 (drops)
    Posts
    53
    This morning I weighed myself. 238.5, Im losing the weight I gained over the few days. 3 more pounds and I'm back on track. Then I could continue to lose again. All I need is to make it out my 230s before the phase 2 is over. Two more weeks and I'm home free and back to the gym. I'm ready to kick some ***. I have a bathing suit with my name on it.

    Start Date: July14th 2015
    End Date: August 14th 2015
    Using HCG Solution NIGEN drops from Walmart

  7. #391
    Junior Member txsunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Austin
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/HCG Cream switched to 1234
    Posts
    19
    Blog Entries
    2
    I am FINALLY breaking whatever the HE-double hockey sticks I had (I think!)....though I hate to get too excited too soon!!

    A bunch of hopping around but at lowest weight during HCG. 239.0...I kept bouncing ALL around that D*MN 240 but it feels like this is on the way. YAY! I was SOOOOOOO losing hope. BAD....

    LOVE reading everything and really appreciate everyone's encouragement AND information. Far better than any book. I GUARANTEE I would have stopped this diet 5,000 times if I did not have this board.

    Motivated for today and excited for tomorrow. THANKS GODNESS!!!
    R1.P2.
    Post load weight/VLCD1: 250
    VCLD2: 247 VCLD3: 244 VCLD4: 240
    VCLD5: 241 VCLD6: 241 VCLD7: 240.8
    VCLD8: 239.6 VLCD12:239.0 (T:11 lbs.)

  8. #392
    Hi, I am new here. Today is R1 VLCD5 and Oh my..... I am not hungry but i did learn that I used to eat just because other people ate. I lost 6.8lbs so far and I will continue until I reach my goal. At first I thought I want to do this again but I feel like some of you...unsure.
    Love this post. You guys are great.

  9. #393
    Senior Member scalephobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    R/P/M
    R1, P4, RX Injections
    Posts
    166
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by txsunshine View Post
    I am FINALLY breaking whatever the HE-double hockey sticks I had (I think!)....though I hate to get too excited too soon!!

    A bunch of hopping around but at lowest weight during HCG. 239.0...I kept bouncing ALL around that D*MN 240 but it feels like this is on the way. YAY! I was SOOOOOOO losing hope. BAD....

    LOVE reading everything and really appreciate everyone's encouragement AND information. Far better than any book. I GUARANTEE I would have stopped this diet 5,000 times if I did not have this board.

    Motivated for today and excited for tomorrow. THANKS GODNESS!!!

    HOPE for the slow and steady losers.....

    That's me.

    I didn't think it would be. Didn't want it to be. I wanted to have those great loses of flab just falling off my body. I wanted to try on clothes every day and find they fit better and better and then lose and baggy and bad.

    There are so many men and women who have that with HCG. I just wanted to be one of them. I'm not. You might be the same as me.

    Thanks to this forum and all the info and agonizing threads of men and women just like us - I've been able to cope and stay focused.

    The weight is coming off - minus the drama I thought I needed

    Each day I've stepped on a scale I had that sinking, disappointment. Wondering - "Is this working?", "Is there something wrong with me?", "Am I doing this right?"

    Cause each and every time I'm either down nothing - or down a 1/2 lb or down a full lb. No big drops.

    Today is day 21 of the VLCD. I'm down a mere 16 lbs.... WAIT - I'VE LOST 16 LBS in 20 DAYS!!!!!!!!

    That's what finally woke me up. Okay - each of those pounds seemed so hard fought for and so difficult to win - BUT THEY'RE GONE!

    I have 21 days left to go.

    More will come off - sure. How much? No idea. I care though. I want another 15 to 20 lbs gone. But my body is doing whatever it's doing and it's still losing.

    Fast or slow - it's coming off. Roll by roll, step by step, day by day.

    In just over 2 weeks my body has gone from obese to "yup, she's a bit fat". In 21 days from now I want to be "yeah - chubby - but not terrible". When I finish round 2 (later in the fall) I want to be at: "dang you look good girl!". And there is where I will stay.
    Original weight (est. 210-215)
    Weekly Progression(1) 194, (2) 191, (3) 186, (4) 181, (5) 174, (6) 171.5
    LIW: 172.5
    P3 - Week 1 - 171.1 - 172.6
    P3 - Week 2 - 172.6 - 172.4
    P3- Week 3 - 173 TOM - 169
    P3- Week 4 - 171.2 - 170.1
    P4- Start - 170 - Finish - 169
    Post P4 - Start 170 - current - 165



  10. #394
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    R/P/M
    Round 1 Phase 2 Injections
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by gurlyluxury View Post
    Congrats girl! I'm 36 lbs away from my half way point. That ll be a weight I haven't seen in years.
    Thanks! I go back to the dr tomorrow and I'm really scared to stop the shots but I know I have too! Got 52 more pounds to go!

    Congrats on your loss! You can do it





    Start date April 26, 2013
    End date May 30, 2013
    Round 1 20lbs down!!

  11. #395
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    R/P/M
    Round 1 Phase 2 Injections
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by scalephobia View Post
    HOPE for the slow and steady losers.....

    That's me.

    I didn't think it would be. Didn't want it to be. I wanted to have those great loses of flab just falling off my body. I wanted to try on clothes every day and find they fit better and better and then lose and baggy and bad.

    There are so many men and women who have that with HCG. I just wanted to be one of them. I'm not. You might be the same as me.

    Thanks to this forum and all the info and agonizing threads of men and women just like us - I've been able to cope and stay focused.

    The weight is coming off - minus the drama I thought I needed

    Each day I've stepped on a scale I had that sinking, disappointment. Wondering - "Is this working?", "Is there something wrong with me?", "Am I doing this right?"

    Cause each and every time I'm either down nothing - or down a 1/2 lb or down a full lb. No big drops.

    Today is day 21 of the VLCD. I'm down a mere 16 lbs.... WAIT - I'VE LOST 16 LBS in 20 DAYS!!!!!!!!

    That's what finally woke me up. Okay - each of those pounds seemed so hard fought for and so difficult to win - BUT THEY'RE GONE!

    I have 21 days left to go.

    More will come off - sure. How much? No idea. I care though. I want another 15 to 20 lbs gone. But my body is doing whatever it's doing and it's still losing.

    Fast or slow - it's coming off. Roll by roll, step by step, day by day.

    In just over 2 weeks my body has gone from obese to "yup, she's a bit fat". In 21 days from now I want to be "yeah - chubby - but not terrible". When I finish round 2 (later in the fall) I want to be at: "dang you look good girl!". And there is where I will stay.
    I hear where you are coming from! This is me!!!! Two weeks ago I was in complete panic mode! Called the dr told him I'm not losing my stomach is bloated, I'm hungry if there was a reason, excuse or whatever I had it! then that Friday night I went home and measured myself....Yeap sure enough I had lost INCHES 11.5 inches gone all over and 17 lbs down. I think I have been heavy so long that I couldn't see the small steps! But I keep telling myself I didn't gain all this weight overnight....Its been a good 20 year process.

    So good luck to you !!!! You will be one hot momma!





    Start date April 26, 2013
    End date May 30, 2013
    Round 1 20lbs down!!

  12. #396
    Luxurious! gurlyluxury's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 2 (drops)
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by scalephobia View Post
    HOPE for the slow and steady losers.....

    That's me.

    I didn't think it would be. Didn't want it to be. I wanted to have those great loses of flab just falling off my body. I wanted to try on clothes every day and find they fit better and better and then lose and baggy and bad.

    There are so many men and women who have that with HCG. I just wanted to be one of them. I'm not. You might be the same as me.

    Thanks to this forum and all the info and agonizing threads of men and women just like us - I've been able to cope and stay focused.

    The weight is coming off - minus the drama I thought I needed

    Each day I've stepped on a scale I had that sinking, disappointment. Wondering - "Is this working?", "Is there something wrong with me?", "Am I doing this right?"

    Cause each and every time I'm either down nothing - or down a 1/2 lb or down a full lb. No big drops.

    Today is day 21 of the VLCD. I'm down a mere 16 lbs.... WAIT - I'VE LOST 16 LBS in 20 DAYS!!!!!!!!

    That's what finally woke me up. Okay - each of those pounds seemed so hard fought for and so difficult to win - BUT THEY'RE GONE!

    I have 21 days left to go.

    More will come off - sure. How much? No idea. I care though. I want another 15 to 20 lbs gone. But my body is doing whatever it's doing and it's still losing.

    Fast or slow - it's coming off. Roll by roll, step by step, day by day.

    In just over 2 weeks my body has gone from obese to "yup, she's a bit fat". In 21 days from now I want to be "yeah - chubby - but not terrible". When I finish round 2 (later in the fall) I want to be at: "dang you look good girl!". And there is where I will stay.


    I once was there and you're right. We all lost in such a short time. Not noticing every loss IS a loss. We are all so excited to lose this weight that we expect it to happen so suddenly. Our bodies are different. It reacts when its ready. We just have to be patient. Congrats on your loss so far.

    Start Date: July14th 2015
    End Date: August 14th 2015
    Using HCG Solution NIGEN drops from Walmart

Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •