Popular Pages :


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 25

Thread: Super nervous/confused - Nu Image rep said I can't adjust dose

  1. #13
    I am happily on 125iu!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #14
    Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Midwest USA
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Posts
    11,238
    Blog Entries
    34
    150iu is a good starting dose for most people, but you can start at 125iu if you like. That is what Dr. Simeon used.

    200iu can be tolerated by some (usually men), but you are likely to be insanely hungry on that dose and have poor losses. We advise people to ignore clinics or doctors that give those high dose instructions and start out around 150iu instead.

    In my early rounds, I didn't even know my dose. I found out from my doctor later that it was 165iu. I did fine on that for several rounds, and only later did I need to go lower from there. So its not as delicate a decision in the beginning as one might suspect.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

    My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

    Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

  3. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Charliegirl75 View Post
    I am happily on 125iu!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you mix into 5000 or 10,000? And did you use all b12?

  4. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by HCGmamaof3 View Post
    Did you mix into 5000 or 10,000? And did you use all b12?
    I mixed the 5000 with 10cc of the bac water. It was close to empty when I was done. I ignore their instructions and go by what is on here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    R/P/M
    R5.P2.SubQ
    Posts
    120
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Klcarty View Post
    Sassy,
    I too am in Fl (Tampa) and bought from NuImage. If you run out of needles, you can go to any drug store and get additional syringes. You don't need a prescription but you can take your NuImage script if you feel better about it. I bought 100 for $11 at Sam's Club. If you want a different type of syringe, ask the pharmacist for a recommendation. (I just got the same kind, but do know what you mean about the needles being 'wire-like'. Best wishes!

    And I started with 150 and moved to 125 mid way thru the round.
    Well hiii! I'm an hour plus north of you. Nice to meet you neighbor

    Great info about getting better syringes from Sams, I actually may Ho do that. The ones I got from Absolute Pharmacy in Lutz are get the job done but they are so fragile and bc they are so small it's difficult to adjust the dose.

    Yes I also started at 150, adjusted to 130, and today am at 125. Grammy suggested I start at 125 bc I've done previous rounds but the 150 resonated strongly and I decided to start there. It would appear that Grammy was correct about where I should start. I'll kno in a day or two if I'm staying at 125 or going lower.

    Are you in P4 now? You look fabulous in your profile pic!
    Livin' the Pura Vida in FL

    My Goals:
    Stay focused and positive
    Release 25 lbs or more!

  6. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    R/P/M
    R5.P2.SubQ
    Posts
    120
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by HCGmamaof3 View Post
    Thanks!
    Sorry to be dense - so you mean basically pull the syringe back to my dose (150 or whatever) with air and then inject that into the bottle (insert the needle straignt in) and then pull out the liquid in the same amount?

    also do you recommend starting with 150 or 125?
    No need to apologize for asking questions momma. There is a lot to learn

    Yes you got it. I pull syringe plunger all the way back to the end and then push forward to my dose and then inject my air dose into vial. I pull all the way back bc it feels like the plunger sticks a bit (the plunger doesn't move smoothly in the syringe part) so by drawing and plunging air it seems to prime it. And then as Leez already said when you inject your air dose into vial you equalize the pressure.

    I personally love that you are reading and asking questions. It helps to increase your comfort level and really gets your head in the game IMO.

    I look forward to celebrating your losses with you
    Livin' the Pura Vida in FL

    My Goals:
    Stay focused and positive
    Release 25 lbs or more!

  7. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Charliegirl75 View Post
    I mixed the 5000 with 10cc of the bac water. It was close to empty when I was done. I ignore their instructions and go by what is on here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They sent me B12 liquid instead of BAC water, so I worry that it's too much b12 if I mix al 10 ccs in KWIM?

  8. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyinFL View Post
    No need to apologize for asking questions momma. There is a lot to learn

    Yes you got it. I pull syringe plunger all the way back to the end and then push forward to my dose and then inject my air dose into vial. I pull all the way back bc it feels like the plunger sticks a bit (the plunger doesn't move smoothly in the syringe part) so by drawing and plunging air it seems to prime it. And then as Leez already said when you inject your air dose into vial you equalize the pressure.

    I personally love that you are reading and asking questions. It helps to increase your comfort level and really gets your head in the game IMO.

    I look forward to celebrating your losses with you
    Thank you! You as well!

  9. #21
    Senior Member Klcarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Odessa, FL
    R/P/M
    R9 P2 hHCG and now Rx
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyinFL View Post
    Well hiii! I'm an hour plus north of you. Nice to meet you neighbor

    Great info about getting better syringes from Sams, I actually may Ho do that. The ones I got from Absolute Pharmacy in Lutz are get the job done but they are so fragile and bc they are so small it's difficult to adjust the dose.

    Yes I also started at 150, adjusted to 130, and today am at 125. Grammy suggested I start at 125 bc I've done previous rounds but the 150 resonated strongly and I decided to start there. It would appear that Grammy was correct about where I should start. I'll kno in a day or two if I'm staying at 125 or going lower.

    Are you in P4 now? You look fabulous in your profile pic!
    Hi Sassy,
    Wondering why you think adjusting the dose is difficult. Did you mix with 5000 cc or 10,000 liquid? I bought an extra bottle of bac water from NuImage and mixed it with my B12, to a total of 10,000 liquid and didn't find dose changing difficult. And you should be able to tell the pharmacist the size (volume) of the syringe and the needle guage if you like. Just shop around. I think my next round i will start at 125. (It's sad that I know that there will be another round.

    I've been in P4 now for about 6 weeks and struggling to keep the weight off. I hate steak days with a passion, but have done them. I'm over by about 4.5 lbs already and trying to get it off. Is my own fault though...didn't stick to my guns too many times and crossed the line too frequently into starch/sugarland.
    Thanks for the sweet comment though.
    ~ Karen
    I'm 58 and 5'5

  10. #22
    Member Nicole70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Rockford Il
    R/P/M
    R4/P1/INJ
    Posts
    65
    HI all. Done HCG in past( been a few years) and feel into really bad eating habits so gained all my weight back.. Decided to try injections this time( did RX drops before) and ordered the 26 day through Nu Image... Just to be sure I understand the mixing and dosage discussed in this thread: Instead of 5 ml mixing liquid I should use the whole 10ml per 5000 according to Grammy instructions and I should start my dosage at 150 not 200?

    I don't remember it being this confusing before!

  11. #23
    Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Midwest USA
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Posts
    11,238
    Blog Entries
    34
    Just to be sure I understand the mixing and dosage discussed in this thread: Instead of 5 ml mixing liquid I should use the whole 10ml per 5000 according to Grammy instructions and I should start my dosage at 150 not 200?
    Yes to both. Good luck!
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

    My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

    Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

  12. #24
    Hi, do you mean 150 iu, or do I double to 300, since it is mixed with double the amount of water?
    Please let me know. Also, they are sending me the B12, and not the water. How do I mix with b12. Thank you in advance!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •