Popular Pages :

Thread: Correct HCG dosing with adrenal fatigue?

Correct HCG dosing with adrenal fatigue?

Hi all! I am new to the community so I thank you in advance for your support! Here is my question. I have adrenal fatigue due to a dental infection that went unnoticed for years. (Now fixed, thank God! But the adrenals are still not functioning correctly and as a result, I have low hormone levels.) I've read in a couple places that menopausal women sometimes do better with lower dosages. I'm wondering if this might also apply to those of us with adrenal fatigue? My rationale is that my hormone levels are that of a menopausal woman... so perhaps I should be dosing similarly? Or should I do the opposite and up my dose to compensate for the adrenal fatigue? Thanks so much everyone!

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Dose is not related to age, hormonal condition, gender or weight. A normal dose would be 150iu or 125iu for most people. You could safely start at 125iu and see how it goes for you.

To support your adrenals through the protocol, make sure you eat the two allowed fruits each day. You'll be fine, and you may find that you are in a better hormonal state following your round than you are now.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Thank you so much! I followed your advice. Iím on VLCD Day 3 and down 4 lbs after a very clean loading phase! This stuff is nothing short of a miracle : )

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Great report. How are your feeling? Is your hunger suppressed?

I was dealing with some adrenal issues in my early rounds. I found that while on HCG, I had more energy than normal, almost a boyuant feeling.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.