Popular Pages :


Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 14

Thread: Details: Do You Have Anything to Share?

  1. #1
    Senior Member GonnaLoseIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    R/P/M
    R3/P3/Hucog (Rx, SubQ)
    Posts
    636
    Blog Entries
    17

    Details: Do You Have Anything to Share?

    Hi all.

    I'm on a quest to find out exactly what Dr. Belluscio used as a mixing/dosing formula for his sublingual (subL) method. I've seen numerous posts here on the forums that speak about it, and a few opinions tend to conflict. I haven't found a thread that explicitly states what his protocol is that he uses. If I've missed an obvious post or thread, please feel free to post it as a response here.

    I'd appreciate any confirmation/denial of his approach that you can provide, so please look through the info below, and jump in if you have anything you can share with everyone, it would be appreciated.

    Namely:
    • Is it a dosing schedule of 250 or 166 IUs 2x a day that he recommends?
    • Does he recommend using a bottle with a dropper or just squirting it out of a syringe? Do you have experience with either approach?
    • Does he say that saline is still the recommended mixing agent, or is it now bacteriostatic water?
    • Did he have anything to say about Wound Wash (instead of plain old saline)? Do you have any opinions on its use?



    Also:
    • Where did you get your supplies from? What kind of supplies did you order?
    • Did you use bacteriostatic water, plain old saline, or wound wash as a mixing agent?
    • Did you see significant losses in your belly area as he mentions on his site?



    Thanks in advance for any and all help to everyone who reads this thread. If you don't have the answers to all these questions but you have an answer to some of them, please feel free to jump right in and just reply with what you know! Any insight is really appreciated.

    Take care,
    GonnaLoseIt

  2. #2
    Senior Member Grandma of 7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    R/P/M
    FrequencyApps patches
    Posts
    565
    I believe Dr. Belluscio has his own web site. You might find your answers there.

  3. #3
    Senior Member alouise26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of Montana
    R/P/M
    R7/P2
    Posts
    711
    Blog Entries
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by GonnaLoseIt View Post
    Hi all.

    I'm on a quest to find out exactly what Dr. Belluscio used as a mixing/dosing formula for his sublingual (subL) method. I've seen numerous posts here on the forums that speak about it, and a few opinions tend to conflict. I haven't found a thread that explicitly states what his protocol is that he uses. If I've missed an obvious post or thread, please feel free to post it as a response here.

    I'd appreciate any confirmation/denial of his approach that you can provide, so please look through the info below, and jump in if you have anything you can share with everyone, it would be appreciated.

    Namely:
    • Is it a dosing schedule of 250 or 166 IUs 2x a day that he recommends?
    • Does he recommend using a bottle with a dropper or just squirting it out of a syringe? Do you have experience with either approach?
    • Does he say that saline is still the recommended mixing agent, or is it now bacteriostatic water?
    • Did he have anything to say about Wound Wash (instead of plain old saline)? Do you have any opinions on its use?



    Also:
    • Where did you get your supplies from? What kind of supplies did you order?
    • Did you use bacteriostatic water, plain old saline, or wound wash as a mixing agent?
    • Did you see significant losses in your belly area as he mentions on his site?



    Thanks in advance for any and all help to everyone who reads this thread. If you don't have the answers to all these questions but you have an answer to some of them, please feel free to jump right in and just reply with what you know! Any insight is really appreciated.

    Take care,
    GonnaLoseIt
    Hi! I do sublingual.
    I recommend starting with that mixing formula, but you may have to adjust it to your own personal needs by day 4, 5, or 6, since everyone is different.
    Many people order a vial of 5000iu hcg from www.alldaychemist.com *USE ONLY A PREPAID VISA!!!!!*

    I order my mixing kit separately which includes syringes for dosing AND mixing, a amber glass bottle for storing and mixing liquids: https://hcgdietmart.com/products-pag...ublingual-kit/

    I think most people these days mix with saline or back water because the hcg seems to "stay fresher" longer.

    BUT, I use vitamin B12 and colloidal silver and I have not had an issue with it at all, I love it.

    You follow the same Pounds and Inches protocol as everyone else

    Let me know if you need further assistance!
    DISCLAIMER: I mostly follow Dr. Simeons protocol however, I may talk about things that are not advised in his book Pounds and Inches. Those things or items have neutral affect on me personally and do not effect my weight loss in an unfavorable way, however. I will attempt to note when something I mention is "off protocol".
    RESOURCES:
    Weight Loss Apocalypse by: Robin Phipps Woodall
    Mindset Magic by Happy Conscious Gal
    Geneen Roth

  4. #4
    Senior Member alouise26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of Montana
    R/P/M
    R7/P2
    Posts
    711
    Blog Entries
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma of 7 View Post
    I believe Dr. Belluscio has his own web site. You might find your answers there.
    You won't really find much info about dosing there, and certainly no info about where to order. The site is simply a research site and information about the clinic in Argentina.
    DISCLAIMER: I mostly follow Dr. Simeons protocol however, I may talk about things that are not advised in his book Pounds and Inches. Those things or items have neutral affect on me personally and do not effect my weight loss in an unfavorable way, however. I will attempt to note when something I mention is "off protocol".
    RESOURCES:
    Weight Loss Apocalypse by: Robin Phipps Woodall
    Mindset Magic by Happy Conscious Gal
    Geneen Roth

  5. #5
    Senior Member GonnaLoseIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    R/P/M
    R3/P3/Hucog (Rx, SubQ)
    Posts
    636
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by alouise26 View Post
    You won't really find much info about dosing there, and certainly no info about where to order. The site is simply a research site and information about the clinic in Argentina.
    Thanks, Alouise! Yep -- that's certainly my experience as well. Took a look at oralhcg.com and hcgobesity.com and both have research but not any tangible "this is how the sublingual Belluscio method should be administered" type of info.

  6. #6
    Senior Member GonnaLoseIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    R/P/M
    R3/P3/Hucog (Rx, SubQ)
    Posts
    636
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by alouise26 View Post
    Hi! I do sublingual.
    I recommend starting with that mixing formula, but you may have to adjust it to your own personal needs by day 4, 5, or 6, since everyone is different.
    Many people order a vial of 5000iu hcg from www.alldaychemist.com *USE ONLY A PREPAID VISA!!!!!*

    I order my mixing kit separately which includes syringes for dosing AND mixing, a amber glass bottle for storing and mixing liquids: https://hcgdietmart.com/products-pag...ublingual-kit/

    I think most people these days mix with saline or back water because the hcg seems to "stay fresher" longer.

    BUT, I use vitamin B12 and colloidal silver and I have not had an issue with it at all, I love it.

    You follow the same Pounds and Inches protocol as everyone else

    Let me know if you need further assistance!
    Hi Alouise,

    I assume that when you say you use "that mixing formula" you're using the 250 IUs twice a day, 12 hours apart. Is that correct?

    Also, when you say to use a "PREPAID VISA!!!!!" you're able to find a Visa that will let you use it online/outside the US. Because I've looked for one, can't find one that you can use with a merchant that isn't US-based. If you know of one, or have used one in particular, please share with me and the web which one and where you got it from. That would be AWESOME.

    I'm considering either bacteriostatc water or saline, as you mentioned above. But, well, wondering if one versus the other is better.

    Has anyone tried both bacteriostatic water and saline in different rounds, with different results? Same results?

    Thanks again for all help.

  7. #7
    Senior Member alouise26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of Montana
    R/P/M
    R7/P2
    Posts
    711
    Blog Entries
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by GonnaLoseIt View Post
    Hi Alouise,

    I assume that when you say you use "that mixing formula" you're using the 250 IUs twice a day, 12 hours apart. Is that correct?

    Also, when you say to use a "PREPAID VISA!!!!!" you're able to find a Visa that will let you use it online/outside the US. Because I've looked for one, can't find one that you can use with a merchant that isn't US-based. If you know of one, or have used one in particular, please share with me and the web which one and where you got it from. That would be AWESOME.

    I'm considering either bacteriostatc water or saline, as you mentioned above. But, well, wondering if one versus the other is better.

    Has anyone tried both bacteriostatic water and saline in different rounds, with different results? Same results?

    Thanks again for all help.
    I started with the 166iu's and that was too high, lowered it to about 133iu's and that was perfect for me, everyone is different. And yes 2x/day about 12hours apart.

    I found my prepaid [email protected] k-mart; though I recently lost it, so I don't have any specifics on the name of the card, I just know it was an International Visa. You can find them at Walmart, K-mart, nearly any grocery store. I will have to purchase another in the near future so I will let you know what it's called if you don't can't find one before then. However, one time I did use my personal bank visa debit card to buy hcg with ***overseas pharmacy***, and the transaction went smoothly, no problems, but it's just a good rule of thumb to purchase a separate card and load it with just enough for your hcg, ***overseas pharmacy*** has had a few security problems in the past; however they *say* the issues have been fixed.
    DISCLAIMER: I mostly follow Dr. Simeons protocol however, I may talk about things that are not advised in his book Pounds and Inches. Those things or items have neutral affect on me personally and do not effect my weight loss in an unfavorable way, however. I will attempt to note when something I mention is "off protocol".
    RESOURCES:
    Weight Loss Apocalypse by: Robin Phipps Woodall
    Mindset Magic by Happy Conscious Gal
    Geneen Roth

  8. #8
    Senior Member GonnaLoseIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    R/P/M
    R3/P3/Hucog (Rx, SubQ)
    Posts
    636
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by alouise26 View Post
    I started with the 166iu's and that was too high, lowered it to about 133iu's and that was perfect for me, everyone is different. And yes 2x/day about 12hours apart.

    I found my prepaid [email protected] k-mart; though I recently lost it, so I don't have any specifics on the name of the card, I just know it was an International Visa. You can find them at Walmart, K-mart, nearly any grocery store. I will have to purchase another in the near future so I will let you know what it's called if you don't can't find one before then. However, one time I did use my personal bank visa debit card to buy hcg with alldaychemist, and the transaction went smoothly, no problems, but it's just a good rule of thumb to purchase a separate card and load it with just enough for your hcg, since ***overseas pharmacy*** has had a few security problems in the past; however they *say* the issues have been fixed.
    Thanks, Alouise!

    If you could describe what the International Prepaid Visa looked like, perhaps that will be a good way for me to give it my best guess. I'll be dropping by Kmart in the next few days anyhow, and if there is more than one International Prepaid Visa there, that would be very helpful. Hopefully, they haven't changed their packaging....

    So, as far as adjusting your dose goes...how'd you do that? Was it difficult? How'd you do it -- did you add saline or bacteriostatic water to it and dilute it? Or, did you just use fewer amounts to dose?

    I think what's daunting for me is...how much did you mix initially so making any adjustments was easy?

    Definitely...making adjustments is perhaps the most intimidating. Anyone have any mixing advice/recipes they've used when making their initial batch up that makes adjustments easier down the road? I'd hate to make it too strong and then have to dilute it....or make it too weak, and I'm stuck dropping hCG under my tongue for 30 drops at a time...

    Thanks in advance for any and all help. Thanks again, Alouise, for your experience so far! Invaluable.

  9. #9
    Senior Member GonnaLoseIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    R/P/M
    R3/P3/Hucog (Rx, SubQ)
    Posts
    636
    Blog Entries
    17
    Bump.

    Anyone happen to know the answers to these questions? Thanks!

    -GonnaLoseIt



    Quote Originally Posted by GonnaLoseIt View Post
    Thanks, Alouise!

    If you could describe what the International Prepaid Visa looked like, perhaps that will be a good way for me to give it my best guess. I'll be dropping by Kmart in the next few days anyhow, and if there is more than one International Prepaid Visa there, that would be very helpful. Hopefully, they haven't changed their packaging....

    So, as far as adjusting your dose goes...how'd you do that? Was it difficult? How'd you do it -- did you add saline or bacteriostatic water to it and dilute it? Or, did you just use fewer amounts to dose?

    I think what's daunting for me is...how much did you mix initially so making any adjustments was easy?

    Definitely...making adjustments is perhaps the most intimidating. Anyone have any mixing advice/recipes they've used when making their initial batch up that makes adjustments easier down the road? I'd hate to make it too strong and then have to dilute it....or make it too weak, and I'm stuck dropping hCG under my tongue for 30 drops at a time...

    Thanks in advance for any and all help. Thanks again, Alouise, for your experience so far! Invaluable.

  10. #10
    Super Member! bruiseviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Posts
    1,154
    Quote Originally Posted by GonnaLoseIt View Post
    Bump.

    Anyone happen to know the answers to these questions? Thanks!

    -GonnaLoseIt
    This is why you should only get prescription drugs with a prescription from a doctor who can answer your questions.

  11. #11
    Junior Member hellopenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Angelo, TX
    R/P/M
    R1,P2,MAC-LQ Cream (rxhCG)
    Posts
    14
    Get it from the online pharmacies. A vast majority of the people do.
    R1-9/13/2011 - starting weight - 276.3
    R1 Week 1 - (-18.20)
    R1 Week 2 - (-4.7)
    R1 Week 3 - (-4.7)
    R1 Week 4 - (-.7)




    Please support the petition to FageUSA to reconsider their new Total Formula!!

  12. #12
    Senior Member GonnaLoseIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    R/P/M
    R3/P3/Hucog (Rx, SubQ)
    Posts
    636
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by bruiseviolet View Post
    This is why you should only get prescription drugs with a prescription from a doctor who can answer your questions.
    ....says the woman who is selling an "hCG patch" through the link in her signature.

    I do not appreciate the tone of your post, bruiseviolet.

    Both my MD and the prescription she wrote me for hCG cannot tell me what I need to know about Dr. Belluscio's version of the protocol. My doctor also cannot chime in with a wide range of personal experiences with Dr. Belluscio's protocol.

    Bruiseviolet, I would appreciate any personal experience you have with Dr. Belluscio's method that you have experienced first-hand. I would also appreciate any knowledge of how his approach differs from Dr. Simeons's protocol. I do not, however, appreciate your sniping comments and seemingly condescending attitude, bruiseviolet.

    Thanks to everyone else who's provided their help so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •