Popular Pages :


Page 104 of 374 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,237 to 1,248 of 4488

Thread: HCG & Siesta Beach

  1. #1237
    Super Member! Jennifer16nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greeley, Colorado
    R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections/drops
    Posts
    3,380
    I'm at the point where I'm so afraid to add anything in like with P3. Normally in P2 I'd look forward to the scale cause I could always count on the number to go down every single day almost. Now I'm frightened every day to weigh in, I hate feeling that way

  2. #1238
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    California
    R/P/M
    R? Pellets
    Posts
    3,725
    JJ, how many ways can I say I HCG & Siesta Beach️YOU?

    I really needed the boost this morning to forge ahead, thank you all so so much! HCG & Siesta BeachHCG & Siesta Beach

    JNurse, I took off 5 after Christmas doing Atkins. Probably water weight but more successful than with Hcg this round, truly a mystery. I hate the feeling too!!!


    VLCD1 - 1/5- 147.2

  3. #1239
    Super Member! johnnysangel99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    R/P/M
    LCHF
    Posts
    2,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Last10 View Post
    JJ, how many ways can I say I HCG & Siesta Beach️YOU?

    I really needed the boost this morning to forge ahead, thank you all so so much! HCG & Siesta BeachHCG & Siesta Beach
    I really mean it! Soooooo along that line. ..... funny story. I was 221 lbs at 5' (size 20 - hate to admit it) around 8 years ago. I had heard about South Beach diet. Read the book and dived right in. Very successful, restrictive but successful. At my set "goal date" (8 months) I lost 70 lbs!!

    BUT ....... My goal was 71 lbs. That would take me to 150 a comfortable size 8. I litteraly broke down in tears to my husband because I hadn't reached my goal. He took my face in his hands, looked me straight in the eyes and said "are you kidding me!!! You've lost 70 lbs. you're absolutely adorable at this weight and you're going to cry over 1 lb!!" WOW definitely put a new perspective on the "number" for me.

    I know it's not 1 lb for you. And we all have to do what we need for ourselves. But, you really look fantastic and how much did you use to weigh???? Just saying .......... XOXO






    LCHF

  4. #1240
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    California
    R/P/M
    R? Pellets
    Posts
    3,725

    HCG & Siesta Beach

    JJ, when I weighed 249.8 my ultimate dream goal was 149.8 and to maintain being down 100 pounds. I've successfully maintained that since 2011. I feel like a success story, BUT I want to now be 139.8. I was there a few days ago. Working my way back down.

    I can't wait to see you at 150, and if you ever kick your DH out. Please send him to San Francisco!

    VLCD1 - 1/5- 147.2

  5. #1241
    Super Member! johnnysangel99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    R/P/M
    LCHF
    Posts
    2,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Last10 View Post
    JJ, when I weighed 249.8 my ultimate dream goal was 149.8 and to maintain being down 100 pounds. I've successfully maintained that since 2011. I feel like a success story, BUT I want to now be 139.8. I was there a few days ago. Working my way back down.

    I can't wait to see you at 150, and if you ever kick your DH out. Please send him to San Francisco!

    VLCD1 - 1/5- 147.2
    That was adorable!!!! I literaly laughed out loud!

    I really do understand your objective and final goal. You were just there then back up. Very frustrating. Hopefully upping the fats and calories a little will get you back down.

    So .... how about the other day when I got my hair cut and he told me I looked smaller. I go through spells letting my hair get past my shoulders, then get tired of it and get it cut fairly short.


    He loves it when I get my hair cut. This time it is ALOT shorter and he REALLY loves it!

    So I asked him "just curious, but why do you always like my hair shorter?" His answer "your hair always looks nice, but when it's shorter I can see your beautiful face better."

    Now you're really going to want him!






    LCHF

  6. #1242
    Super Member! LynneR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R? P2 HHCG
    Posts
    3,889
    [QUOTE=johnnysangel99;966192]I read an article on woman and low carb this a.m. It stated that fats more than protein and around 1500 - 2,000 calories with very low carb was what was working for women they tested. I thought that was interesting, because that's what's been working for me.[\QUOTE]

    That sounds like what I am doing, and I will keep the fats up and see if that helps. I just had some chicken thighs with hot sauce and dipped in blue cheese dressing. SO delicious!

    Oh, and PS: I am in ketosis, but not STRONG in ketosis. I am between "small" and "moderate", (way closer to small). I would expect to be "large" because of my workout last night plus being so low carb, but it is not happening yet.

  7. #1243
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    California
    R/P/M
    R? Pellets
    Posts
    3,725
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysangel99 View Post
    That was adorable!!!! I literaly laughed out loud!

    I really do understand your objective and final goal. You were just there then back up. Very frustrating. Hopefully upping the fats and calories a little will get you back down.

    So .... how about the other day when I got my hair cut and he told me I looked smaller. I go through spells letting my hair get past my shoulders, then get tired of it and get it cut fairly short.


    He loves it when I get my hair cut. This time it is ALOT shorter and he REALLY loves it!

    So I asked him "just curious, but why do you always like my hair shorter?" His answer "your hair always looks nice, but when it's shorter I can see your beautiful face better."

    Now you're really going to want him!
    I'm melting!

    I once had a guy for two years that wouldn't let me get a tattoo because he said you can't mess with perfection. I think he's your husband now. I was wondering where he went after I left him!


    VLCD1 - 1/5- 147.2

  8. #1244
    Senior Member Ellyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    AZ
    R/P/M
    R3 P3
    Posts
    503
    Blog Entries
    1
    You are compound heterozygous with one copy each 677 & 1298, like my husband. People who are heavily expressing often do B12 shots. You just have to make sure they are methyl, hydroxy or adeno B12 NOT cyano as cyano is synthetic. Some people do well others not so much depending on how open your pathways are of if they are clogged up with cyano B12. We start Jarrow B12 and methyl folate, never synthetic. Synthetics are a no-no with this mutation.

  9. #1245
    Super Member! johnnysangel99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    R/P/M
    LCHF
    Posts
    2,334
    [QUOTE=LynneR;966206]
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysangel99 View Post
    I read an article on woman and low carb this a.m. It stated that fats more than protein and around 1500 - 2,000 calories with very low carb was what was working for women they tested. I thought that was interesting, because that's what's been working for me.[\QUOTE]

    That sounds like what I am doing, and I will keep the fats up and see if that helps. I just had some chicken thighs with hot sauce and dipped in blue cheese dressing. SO delicious!
    It will be delicious trying! Right??? LOL He had blue cheese dressing almost everyday so that should work great for you.






    LCHF

  10. #1246
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    California
    R/P/M
    R? Pellets
    Posts
    3,725
    Lynne, I've been in moderate to large ketosis since day 2 of Siesta. It has NOT helped my losses. Sad to say.


    VLCD1 - 1/5- 147.2

  11. #1247
    Super Member! johnnysangel99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    R/P/M
    LCHF
    Posts
    2,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Last10 View Post
    I'm melting!

    I once had a guy for two years that wouldn't let me get a tattoo because he said you can't mess with perfection. I think he's your husband now. I was wondering where he went after I left him!


    VLCD1 - 1/5- 147.2
    Stop it! I'm laughing at my desk!!!






    LCHF

  12. #1248
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    California
    R/P/M
    R? Pellets
    Posts
    3,725
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysangel99 View Post
    Stop it! I'm laughing at my desk!!!
    Admit it! I used to date your husband! I want him back damnit! He took me to Paris for a week when I left him. Bet you didn't know that! Hah!!


    VLCD1 - 1/5- 147.2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •