Page 530 of 1874 FirstFirst ... 3043048052052852953053153254058063010301530 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 18739

Thread: The Rogue HCG Saloon

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    Hi all. This is my 3rd round. First round I was strict protocol and lost 27.5 lbs. Second round I was alittle more rogue, but my head definately wasn't in the game and I cut it short (28 days). This round, I'm doing much better, and I've been reading thru alot of your posts on this thread. I am quietly doing my own rogue version and I'm so glad to have found your ideas helpful. I cut out fruit somedays and increase my protein, I don't limit myself to only chicken and fish for protein but I eat pork, turkey, etc. and I have not had any issues. I eat most veggies as well without an issue. I am going to try the ff fage with a little Stevia to see how I do. At this point, it's an adventure for me, seeing what my body responds to and what it doesn't. I'm so grateful you guys are here and would love to join your little group!
    Total lost R1P2: 25.5 lbs, 24.5 inches
    Total lost R2P2 (28 day round): 19.5 lbs, 11.5 inches
    R3P3 Gained 20 back from R2, so starting back at R1 end weight.
    Post load weight: 208.5
    Week 1: -11.5
    Week 2: -4

Learning to eat for energy instead of oblivion!

Quote Originally Posted by twinkEEmama View Post
    Hi all. This is my 3rd round. First round I was strict protocol and lost 27.5 lbs. Second round I was alittle more rogue, but my head definately wasn't in the game and I cut it short (28 days). This round, I'm doing much better, and I've been reading thru alot of your posts on this thread. I am quietly doing my own rogue version and I'm so glad to have found your ideas helpful. I cut out fruit somedays and increase my protein, I don't limit myself to only chicken and fish for protein but I eat pork, turkey, etc. and I have not had any issues. I eat most veggies as well without an issue. I am going to try the ff fage with a little Stevia to see how I do. At this point, it's an adventure for me, seeing what my body responds to and what it doesn't. I'm so grateful you guys are here and would love to join your little group!
    Hi Twinkeemama (love the name)
    I just found this thread yesterday myself and already LOVE it...so much great information and I love the fact that the requirement is to be helpful and supportive vs. b-(itchy) like I've seen on other threads. That is so unnecessary, ya know?
    I'm doing much the same as you it sounds...love how you called this an adventure. It certainly is! Looking forward to getting to know you better!
    ~ Kristi ~

Quote Originally Posted by jendav73 View Post
    Hey Kristi,

Welcome to the group! How much weight are you trying to lose? What kind of Drops/injections are you using? Glad to hear this round is going better now!! I would definitely still consider this round your 2nd, since you never got anywhere with your other drops. Good luck! I look forward to getting to know you!
    Hi
    I just added my ticker in my siggie...I'm aiming for 100lbs to lose which will put me in my "normal" weight range for my height, but I'll probably adjust as I get closer to that goal and see where my comfort level is with my body. It's been 25 years and 5 kids later since I've been that low so I have NOOOO idea where I really want to land now. lol
    The drops I'm using are hCG 12x, 30x, 60x and I get them from a natural food store in a small town where I like to shop with a girlfriend. It's actually about two hours away from where I live, but they are reallllly reasonably priced compared to the places that sell HCG around here. Plus, the drops seem to work decently. I have read that some do injections but I have no clue how much better those are vs. drops or even where to buy supplies...let alone the cost. Clueless.
    I think I'll take your advice and consider this a do-over round 2. I'm basically starting over from where I began in my round 1 because of my gain. Oh well! Onward with my future and downward with my weight!
    ~ Kristi ~

R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkEEmama View Post
    Hi TwinkEEmama,

It looks like your off to a good start already. Yes the same meat over and over are boring. I even order zero carb rolls and bagels. I use them a few times a week. I have 4.5carb bread which tastes better but any carbs scare me. I eat other meat too. I also make my own sf jello with Stevia. So far so good. I am near the end of this my first round. I have lost 21 lbs. I will be doing another round after P3 again. I seem to go up .5 then down 1 so I am still losing half pounds. It's been slower at the end but it is still moving so. I just started adding some ff fage this week. I only take about 2 spoonfuls and put some Stevia on it. Between that and the jello it helps with the sweet craving. I wish you much luck and look forward to having new friends here.
    hardee(Denise)

R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grapeape View Post
    Hardee - yeah eating cheese has been nice but it makes me feel guilty a bit. I haven't had any fruit today but I didn't think about it. I don't think I'll give up fruit all together but I probably won't eat so much. I'm with you on the fact that I'd like to get thinner during this phase too. I don't really care about the pounds but I would like a nice tight stomach at some point. Its not flabby but its like I have a layer of fat on top. Its like its so close to being thin but not quite - driving me nuts. I just have to realize that if I treat this as a lifestyle change that my body will eventually show it.

I realized I needed to do something when our family invited us to a get away at some water park thing. Instantly in my head I thought "omg I have to wear a bathing suit". So now I really want a bathing suit body. I definitely look MUCH better in a bathing suit but its not where I want to be. So, I'm guessing I'll do another round too. So if I even stay at 123 but reshape then do another round to get the rest... I'm fine with that. I don't need to slip back into bad "Whataburger & Steak-N-Shake" habits. I sure am tired of cooking and cleaning the dang kitchen though.
    Hi Grape, OMG bathing suit! Last summer my inlaws invited us for a weekend down the shore. I was mortified. I went but was very self conscious. I spent weeks picking a bathing suit that didn't make me look worse. Guess what, I just tried it on. It is way to big. I still have all my old clothes, bathing suits etc. I have only gotten heavier in the last 5 yrs. I weighed exactly what you do 123 5 yrs ago. I am 153 now. That is 21.5 lbs down from where I started. Even this is a huge difference. I never what to feel mortified of wearing something again. I know I will be extra cautious on P3 too. I am planning on pulling out those old bathing suits this summer. You are right that some toning will help a lot too. I so need to tighten things up. I hate cooking and dishes too. Cheese isn't messy. I look forward to having more quick grab snacks in p3 without the clean up.
    hardee(Denise)

One thing that really helped me stick at it - even though I only did a 23day round - was taking a weekly bathing suit picture. Being able to see that those pounds missing off of my body helped me so much. To me the first week was the hardest. Sugar free jello helped the sugar cravings. I do think that eating apples made me crave more food.

I haven't been brave enough to eat peanut butter. All I have in my pantry is jiff. I love Jiff!!! lol But I really should get some natural nut butters. I also haven't been brave enough to have fruit since going to P3. I think I will end up having some but probably before a workout.

As for my calories, I'm probably eating around 900-1000 calories a day but I'm burning around 300-400 during my work out. So I'm mainly counting my net calories. I'm sure I'll go up and get over it but its just kinda scary right now and honestly I never feel like I need much to eat. I'm actually feeling less hungry now than I was during p2. I am not sure why other than maybe the little bit of extra fat and maybe the few more calories. I really don't know.

Thanks for all of your support. It definitely helps me stay focused and not so lost.

Snowmom - I know quite a few people that's lost 80+ on this diet. Its totally doable. Obviously the more rogue you are the more it might delay a break thru but I understand the need to be able to stick with it. I've been rouge from the start. I never strayed too far but being rogue definitely made this diet easier. I didn't do the CO until now and I didn't experiment with any low carb breads. You might even like cycling more.
    Start Date R1/ P1: 02/16/2012
    End of loading 136.5
    Start Date R1/P2: 02/18
    As of 03/12: 123

R1P2 D1:136.5
    Week 1: -9lbs
    Week 2: -3lbs
    Week 3: -2lbs
    stopped day 23 ended at 123

Starting P3 and adding workouts
    Probably starting round 2 Late April

Quote Originally Posted by hardee View Post
    Hi Grape, OMG bathing suit! Last summer my inlaws invited us for a weekend down the shore. I was mortified. I went but was very self conscious. I spent weeks picking a bathing suit that didn't make me look worse. Guess what, I just tried it on. It is way to big. I still have all my old clothes, bathing suits etc. I have only gotten heavier in the last 5 yrs. I weighed exactly what you do 123 5 yrs ago. I am 153 now. That is 21.5 lbs down from where I started. Even this is a huge difference. I never what to feel mortified of wearing something again. I know I will be extra cautious on P3 too. I am planning on pulling out those old bathing suits this summer. You are right that some toning will help a lot too. I so need to tighten things up. I hate cooking and dishes too. Cheese isn't messy. I look forward to having more quick grab snacks in p3 without the clean up.
    Congrats on the lose bathing suit! I think the only part of my bathing suit that is lose is the top unfortunately.
    End of loading 136.5

R/P/M
    R4
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Loul29 View Post
    Thanks! That's funny you mention that because yesterday I decided I was going to try a whole egg and 2 egg whites today! I hope it works!
    How is your journey so far?
    I still have a LOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG way to go, but I am hanging in there. I am hoping to lose another 25 lbs or so in this round. And praying that HCG still works for me in the next round. This is my year to stop being so fat and unhealthy. I am almost a third of the way to my goal (one forth to my perfect goal). I haven't seen "one-derland" since I was a teen (yikes!), but I am hoping that by the end of the year I will. Thanks for asking!
    July 12: Starting weight: 248.2
    current weight 224.2

Total lost: 24 lbs

Rusty - Is this your first round? How long of a round do you plan to do?

I have an uncle that did 2 rounds and lost 80lbs. He used Drops and did 50 days I think if I'm remembering correctly. He basically did atkins after his 1st round and then went back to hcg drops. He did his thru a clinic so I'm not sure if maybe the drops were stronger or anything but still. He also walked for 30 minutes a day when he started. Granted he's a man and even though its not fair men seem to lose more than us. Anyways, hang in there and keep motivated.
    End of loading 136.5

R/P/M