Page 564 of 1874 FirstFirst ... 6446451455456256356456556657461466410641564 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 18739

Thread: The Rogue HCG Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by hardee View Post
    Hi Grape,

I'm so glad you came back. It's so lonely on here at night. I miss you. How are you feeling? You should be eating more then cereal and oatmeal. At least get some veggies in there. You're now naturally living on hcg so you can and must eat.

Oh your bf doesn't know what he's missing. Aside from the cream I am having a ball. I eat more then I did before and basically I stay within .2-.4 of my LDW and it usually on the lower side. I love and eat a lot of cheese. He's depriving himself and he could mess up the reset if he doesn't add variety now. I want my weight to lock in with all these foods. This is like being given a new life with permission to eat. I hope he caves soon and starts enjoying P3 more. I was like him and now I don't even worry about the scale because it is so exact every day.

So glad to hear from you. You and Jen have been my best support people this whole time. The two of you made this whole thing so much easier. I never felt alone with any of it. Eat and be healthy and tell us the maternity updates.
    I have to agree. It was hard to add it all in the first few days, but after that, I loved it. Creamorama for me, I hope I can this time! And nuts. Always did best when I ate more and more good fats. Yummo...p3 here I come back to you...in one more day.

Quote Originally Posted by Want2be130 View Post
    Update:

no weightloss for me today, It might be because i didnt drink enough water, not sure If anything the scale was showing +0.40 so im kind of getting used to not seeing good losses which suck ! today im eating high protein, egg whites, fish or chicken and a shake at work. I will eat cantaloupe today ... i really dont undesrtand why my losses are so extremely bad. I never eat grissini or melba, never have 2 fruits only one, and i have never cheated (binged ) in these 29 VLCD days just went rogue adding little bits of things here and there like i tried the fage, Broccoli, cauliflour, zucchini, Sugar Free Jello, and just 3 days ago I added a Fat burning Pill to my diet so i added 8-10 almonds too since the pill says it should be used with a low cal diet from (800-1300) which im not even close to. Almost all my 29 VLCD days have been at around 380-450 Cals MAX.. The only reason why im sticking to the diet is because i dont have any hunger so i figure might as well give it a shot. How bad is to loose 14.6 in 29 days??
    My losses are:
    Start weight: 153.4
    Wk 1 -6.8
    Wk 2 -5
    Wk 3 -1.4
    Wk 4 -1.4
    Wk 5 ? Im hoping more
    Weight 139.2

Total -14.6 In 29 days
    It looks like you are close to .5 loss a day, which is average for women. I know that first week makes the slowdown hard, but, with no hunger, I would stay hang in there. However, I am not sure how tall you are, but 139 seems pretty small to me. I am 5'6" and at 158 am in all 8's and some sixes.

R/P/M
    R2-P3-SQINJ
    Quote Originally Posted by grapeape View Post
    How's Jen? I haven't seen her in here in a bit.

I'm eating fine. Lots of fruit. My oatmeal usually has bananas, Stevia, cinnamon and chopped walnuts - and milk of course. Meat bothers me to no end right now. I'm not sure if its psychological from being on this diet and eating so much meat. It really makes me green to think of though. I do have a grilled cheese here and there. I'm eating when I can or what I can. So far though I'm at 125. I'm sure part of the gain though is from going off the diet. I'm hoping I gain slowly for a while. I did have a tuna sandwich yesterday that at the time was delicious but now I can't even think of eating the left over. I'm only supposed to have 1 can a week but I only ate maybe 1/3 of the can yesterday.

Hardee, I'm sorry to hear about the cream. It must be an eye opener though. I really don't have the chance to figure out what bothers me or what doesn't. Everything is upside down at the moment. I even drank chocolate milk yesterday. I really wanted it - though I usually don't like chocolate and I'm mildly allergic. It didn't end up tasting as great as I'd hoped but fortunately it didn't make me itch either.

Anyways, it might be a bit before I check in again. Even reading about some foods make me gross out some. I'm so glad to see everyone being so successful now though.
    I'm still here Grape!! Just have been super busy lately, so I have been trying to keep up with the posts, but hadn't really had time to respond to them. Well at least you're getting food down even if you're not feeling the greatest. It should pass soon. Thanks for visiting us though!! Good luck with everything and keep us posted!

Chelseysmom.....Your mixed HCG should stay good for around 23 days, so I definitely wouldn't toss it! You lost 9 lbs in 13 days, which I would consider to be decent losses. Almost .7 lbs per day on average. But if you're worried about your mixed HCG going bad, you might want to try pre-filling your syringes, with slightly more than you actually use now, and freeze them. Then each day, pull out your dose and hold in your armpit for about 5-10 mins and should be ready to inject. The only reason I say to fill with a little more than your dose, is you want to make sure you can adjust your dose upward if need be later, and you can always just shoot some out of it before injecting if you stay the same or need to adjust down. I am in P3 now, but when I mixed my 2nd 5000 iu of Hucog, I pre-filled as many injections as I could with 175 iu (I previously was using only 150 iu) then froze them all so they will stay good for when I cycle back into P2 on April 18th. Good Luck!

Brian.....Welcome to the group! My hubby lost 22 lbs in his round and has maintained perfectly since. We did about 35 days total on HCG, in our first round. Which ended up having an 8 day, unplanned interruption and 1 super bad yummy cheat night, that we both paid dearly for!! You will do great!!

Doing OK in P3, lots of ups and downs....Currently 2.5 over LIW, but did an almost all protein day today, including about 140 grams of protein with only 17 grams of carbs. So hoping to be back to normal tomorrow!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w011UCs/]

Began HCG Journey 12/14/11 - 221.5#

R3 Start 198.3# 4/18 - Post Load 203.3#
    VLCD1 - 200.3#
    VLCD2 - 198.9#
    VLCD3 - 197.5#
    VLCD4 - 196.6#
    VLCD5 - 195.2#
    VLCD6 - 195.4#
    VLCD7 - 195.0#
    VLCD8 - 194.2#
    VLCD9 - 194.8#
    VLCD10 - 193.2#
    VLCD11 - 193.0#
    VLCD12 - 192.4#
    VLCD13 - 192.2#
    VLCD14 - 191.6#
    VLCD15 - 189.3#

R/P/M
    R2-P3-SQINJ
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlieCat View Post
    Hi there,
    Love this thread - thanks everyone. I am back for R2 using the hHcG patch and love it so far. This is day 7 of vlcd and down 7 lbs. from post load weight. (Gained 3 lbs. loading) I used hhcg drops in my first round last year about this time, and successfully lost about 28 lbs. Kept it off pretty well until this winter and gained about 10 over LDW. I have not had the headache and weakness using the patch that I had with the Drops in the first week and hunger in check.
    Rogue-wise, I have a 1/2 serving JayRobb protein shake with super greens along with a liver support and a boatload of other supplements in the am. Mix veggies a bit and experiment with protocol-friendly recipes. I made a really nice "honey mustard" dressing today with Mustard/Horseradish, apple cider vinegar, salt pepper and Vanilla Creme Stevia. Pretty tasty.
    Good luck everyone! I am glad to be back.
    Hey Harlie! Welcome back and it's great to "meet" you! Best of luck this round.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondqueen View Post
    Don't know why I feel the need to share, but since I do, I figured this is the place, here goes... I did three rounds and lost 32 pounds, then, lost an additional three. Stabilized well, but really thought I would rather be a size 6/8 than an 8/10. So, I started a fourth round and today, am ending it at 18 days instead of 21. I am tired of p2 even with going quite rogue at times, and can't wait to get back to P3. Hopefully, I won't have trouble stabilizing and will go a little slower into p3 than I usually do. I guess sometimes we just have to see for ourselves if it is worth it or not. I did lose a net 6 pounds, and I think a few inches, though I did not measure. I am more comfortably in the six that I have and the eight is a little baggy. At the age of 50, the skin ain't what she used to be, and is sagging more than I would like...

Now I need to work on being happy with myself, working out and loving p3/p4 life! Sorry for the rambling...just had to get it out there. Please be kind.
    Welcome Diamondqueen! You have done great! Being a size 6/8 at 50, you're an inspiration to many!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w011UCs/]

Began HCG Journey 12/14/11 - 221.5#

R3 Start 198.3# 4/18 - Post Load 203.3#
    VLCD1 - 200.3#
    VLCD2 - 198.9#
    VLCD3 - 197.5#
    VLCD4 - 196.6#
    VLCD5 - 195.2#
    VLCD6 - 195.4#
    VLCD7 - 195.0#
    VLCD8 - 194.2#
    VLCD9 - 194.8#
    VLCD10 - 193.2#
    VLCD11 - 193.0#
    VLCD12 - 192.4#
    VLCD13 - 192.2#
    VLCD14 - 191.6#
    VLCD15 - 189.3#

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Corion subl drops
    Hello, sorry did get a chance to check in here yesterday. well I am officially at 1 week of P3. I have added in quite a bit, faster than I probably should have since starting p3. I had already had eggs, coconut oil, brocolli, fage and mushrooms in p2. Since a week ago i have added bacon, butter, olive oil, cheese, cream cheese, blackberries, almond butter, coco crack, almonds, walnuts & duke mayo. I have stayed within .8 below LIW and .2 over, so I think I am stabilizing pretty good. I have had cheats: a couple mini reese's peanut butter eggs, a few malt balls, a sugar free fudge cycle and a piece of homemade wheat bread. I am just hoping I don't totally screw up my stabilization with the cheats. AHHH- I totally need to get a grip and finish the next two weeks out well. My TOM has been going since the day after I stopped my hcg- so we are going on over a week and it still isn't even due for 2 days on my bcontrol pills. Did anyone else have it start up when the hcg was leaving their system and stay longer? It is brining on the worst cramps and cravings (sorry for all the info for one of our newest male members of the rogue salon), I feel bloated and just yucky. Of course it could be all the cheats that are making me bloated and yucky too, lol tomorrow is my day to measure, so we will how what 1 week on p3 has affected my measurements.

I went to old navy today to get my son some shorts. while there i tried on some leggings (i can't wear regular pants or shorts since my tailbone removal surgery a few months ago- so live in skirts and leggings that don't dare put pressure on my incision or cause any type of wedgy ). i have gotten so used to wearing XL or even XXL so i grabbed the xl and a few skirts in xl to try on. The xl skirts litterally fell down to the ground. I ended up with a pair of L leggings and L skirt. i know I will probably have to take in the skirt soon because it is quite loose, but the medium was a little too tight and I need things more loose right now so I can lay down easily when I need too. It was such a good feeling. I didn't realize how much I had started dreading shopping and trying on clothes to find something that is comfortable and not "that bad", instead of trying on things and buying things that "look good".

wow, we have sooo many new people on here! Sorry so many of us who have been on here a little bit are on p3. I do not plan to do another round until August, I want to make sure I stabilize on p3 and can keep it off on p4 and enjoy my summer before getting off the last 10 - 15 pounds in august/sept.

Good luck everyone on p2! I too had to limit my fruit to 1 a day and usually it was 3-5 strawberries either in a smoothie with ice, water and Stevia blended together, or with fat free fage. I think for me apples were too much sugar and for sure oranges were. For me I did much better with 3 meals of protein a day, and i mixed my veggies but other than adding brocolli I kept pretty protocol on which veggies I ate. After the first 2 weeks of wanting to throw in the towel I felt so horrible and was so hungry I ate between 550 - 700 calories a day with the added protein. I was a much happier girl after that.

Well, off to bed for me! good luck to everyone!

stats: 5'5", 37 ys, 2 sugeries (back fusion, tailbone removal) 6 & 8/11, 4 kids (4-17yrs), very sedentary life since surgeries due to pain/restrictions.
    starting weight: 186.2
    week 1: 7.6 lbs
    week 2: 3.4 lbs
    week 3: 3 lbs
    day 22-25: 1.2 lbs

R/P/M
    Round 2, Phase 2, injections
    Yay, I need a rogue saloon, apparently. I'm on day 9 and have lost 9.4 lbs. I don't really have a problem with cheating as it is pretty easy for me to follow the program since I am seeing such good results. But...you knew there was one right? I have an unexpected special occasion coming up and want to have a few drinks! I saw where beer can really throw you a whammy and saw mention of vodka. So vodka, wine, a couple shots of tequila lol. Which would be least damaging and easiest to get back on track from the day after? I'm thinking I could make some type of vodka spritzer with lemon juice and tonic water. Any ideas or advice? Thanks. It really IS a special occasion, first official date in about 25 years so yea, I'll be nervous.

R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stimestar View Post
    Yay, I need a rogue saloon, apparently. I'm on day 9 and have lost 9.4 lbs. I don't really have a problem with cheating as it is pretty easy for me to follow the program since I am seeing such good results. But...you knew there was one right? I have an unexpected special occasion coming up and want to have a few drinks! I saw where beer can really throw you a whammy and saw mention of vodka. So vodka, wine, a couple shots of tequila lol. Which would be least damaging and easiest to get back on track from the day after? I'm thinking I could make some type of vodka spritzer with lemon juice and tonic water. Any ideas or advice? Thanks. It really IS a special occasion, first official date in about 25 years so yea, I'll be nervous.
    Hi 1stimestar,
    I read that vodka was the lesser of the evils. I didn't do it but I know I read that.
    hardee(Denise)

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Want2be130 View Post
    Hardee,

Just wanted to let you know the cantaloupe is working for me Im starting to lose again.. slowly but at least the scale is moving. I was at 139.2 monday and i decided to try the cantalupe at night i have been doing that for 2 days now and im at 138.2 .. I also stopped drinking the shakes.
    I am happy for you. I know it's frustrating to just stay stuck every day.
    hardee(Denise)

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by katie0219 View Post
    Hello, sorry did get a chance to check in here yesterday. well I am officially at 1 week of P3. I have added in quite a bit, faster than I probably should have since starting p3. I had already had eggs, coconut oil, brocolli, fage and mushrooms in p2. Since a week ago i have added bacon, butter, olive oil, cheese, cream cheese, blackberries, almond butter, coco crack, almonds, walnuts & duke mayo. I have stayed within .8 below LIW and .2 over, so I think I am stabilizing pretty good. I have had cheats: a couple mini reese's peanut butter eggs, a few malt balls, a sugar free fudge cycle and a piece of homemade wheat bread. I am just hoping I don't totally screw up my stabilization with the cheats. AHHH- I totally need to get a grip and finish the next two weeks out well. My TOM has been going since the day after I stopped my hcg- so we are going on over a week and it still isn't even due for 2 days on my bcontrol pills. Did anyone else have it start up when the hcg was leaving their system and stay longer? It is brining on the worst cramps and cravings (sorry for all the info for one of our newest male members of the rogue salon), I feel bloated and just yucky. Of course it could be all the cheats that are making me bloated and yucky too, lol tomorrow is my day to measure, so we will how what 1 week on p3 has affected my measurements.

I went to old navy today to get my son some shorts. while there i tried on some leggings (i can't wear regular pants or shorts since my tailbone removal surgery a few months ago- so live in skirts and leggings that don't dare put pressure on my incision or cause any type of wedgy ). i have gotten so used to wearing XL or even XXL so i grabbed the xl and a few skirts in xl to try on. The xl skirts litterally fell down to the ground. I ended up with a pair of L leggings and L skirt. i know I will probably have to take in the skirt soon because it is quite loose, but the medium was a little too tight and I need things more loose right now so I can lay down easily when I need too. It was such a good feeling. I didn't realize how much I had started dreading shopping and trying on clothes to find something that is comfortable and not "that bad", instead of trying on things and buying things that "look good".

wow, we have sooo many new people on here! Sorry so many of us who have been on here a little bit are on p3. I do not plan to do another round until August, I want to make sure I stabilize on p3 and can keep it off on p4 and enjoy my summer before getting off the last 10 - 15 pounds in august/sept.

Good luck everyone on p2! I too had to limit my fruit to 1 a day and usually it was 3-5 strawberries either in a smoothie with ice, water and Stevia blended together, or with fat free fage. I think for me apples were too much sugar and for sure oranges were. For me I did much better with 3 meals of protein a day, and i mixed my veggies but other than adding brocolli I kept pretty protocol on which veggies I ate. After the first 2 weeks of wanting to throw in the towel I felt so horrible and was so hungry I ate between 550 - 700 calories a day with the added protein. I was a much happier girl after that.

Well, off to bed for me! good luck to everyone!
    Hi Kate,

That's great you're stabilizing. Looks like you and I are lucky with it. It would be devastating to gain after all this. Here's to success!
    hardee(Denise)

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Hi Jen,

I missed you on here. Glad all is ok.
    hardee(Denise)