Page 605 of 1874 FirstFirst ... 10550555559560360460560660761565570511051605 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 18739

Thread: The Rogue HCG Saloon

R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ladibug View Post
    I was bad today, almost at the end of P3 though and had homade brand cherry chordial frozen yogurt. Tasted good but not as good as I thought it would be. so far actually a pound lower than this morning. Yay HCG. Anyway, probably wont want it again. Trying to think of something else to be adding. Has anyone tried braunsweiger? I like some strange things. Have been very proud of myself, I have had a 1/2 bottle of diet pop a couple times, but still mostly water. I was afraid I would get hooked on it again after p2, not so, yay. It's soooo happy to eat and not gain weight.
    Hi ladibug,

You and I would do great together on this diet. I eat braunsweiger and cheese basically every day. Those two things are my absolute favorites. I was taking just a little piece of it even in the first few days of p2 and slowly added more. That was pretty much the only thing with added sugar I ate during p2. I could pretty much live on braunswieger, cheese and my carb kruncher bread if I had to. Some brands are higher then others in sugar. I stuck with my usual brand, Kahn's, because I just like it the best. It has 3 gr of sugar. I sliced off a piece, wrapped it in a slice of cheese and ate it right before I sat down at the computer. It's my go to between meal snack all the time.
    hardee(Denise)

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerFun View Post
    Has anyone tried fff in P2 on a regular basis? If so, how often did you have it and did you have any problem stabilizing in P3? What would it replace (ie. a serving of protein, a fruit, etc.)
    I used fff in p2 but usually only a spoonful or two at a time. I mixed it with nonfat sour cream and vinegar and used it as dressing or mayo. I also used a spoonful of it with flavored liquid Stevia as a sweet treat sometimes. I didn't use a lot per day so I didn't call it a replacement. I just added it on. I stabilized much better then I ever thought I would and I am 3 months off hcg and still at my LDW. Try a spoonful or two for a few days. If it doesn't affect you then add a little more. It really is a trial to see how much you can get away with. Isn't being rogue fun?
    hardee(Denise)

Thats funny, most people don't care for it, I've had people ask me what it is, which surprises me. I love it. used to like it on sandwiches, but love just slicing off pieces better now.

R/P/M
    R1P2
    Quote Originally Posted by hardee View Post
    I used fff in p2 but usually only a spoonful or two at a time. I mixed it with nonfat sour cream and vinegar and used it as dressing or mayo. I also used a spoonful of it with flavored liquid Stevia as a sweet treat sometimes. I didn't use a lot per day so I didn't call it a replacement. I just added it on. I stabilized much better then I ever thought I would and I am 3 months off hcg and still at my LDW. Try a spoonful or two for a few days. If it doesn't affect you then add a little more. It really is a trial to see how much you can get away with. Isn't being rogue fun?
    Hardee - Thanks for the fff/substitute Mayo trick. I miss mayo when I am eating beef and when I eat asparagus. Congrats on being off hcg for 3 months off hcg and still at LDW. I am just getting ready for P3, and fluctuate several times a day if I want to continue P2, just a little bit more, or jump into P3 wholeheartedly. I really like how much weight I have released, but also want some change, and I am afraid I'll screw up my P3 and won't complete my reset. I am planning on doing Paleo/Primal so will be reading up more on it for a possible Monday P3. This week I went to the farmer's market and bought snow apples, which are large turnip like veggies. I have been eating them like an apple, so that is what I am substituting it for. It is so good and Summer in Alaska is so short, when we can get some fresh veggies.
    Goal - Target (T) -30.0, 280.0, Minimum (M) 291.0, Outrageous (O) 270.00
    R1P2 VLCD 1 7/18/16 312.0
    R1P2 VLCD 7 302.30 (-9.7)
    R1P2 VLCD 14 299.4 (-12.6)

R/P/M
    4/p2/200i.u.injection
    Blog Entries
    Hi guys, I've been lurking for a while. I wonder if anyone has ever thought of a rogue saloon for p2 and a different one for P3. I'm on p2 and sometimes it gets tough to hear about rogue choices on p3 that one would never choose for p2. I like being rogue and here is why...

r1 hhcg - followed Simeon's protocol to a T. Bough the special shampoo's, smelled like B.O. from the ineffective Crystal deodorant, didn't touch anything w/ fat, etc...
    r2 hhcg- had Diet Coke, used real deodorant and makeup, still stayed away from most things, but would occasionally up my protein and had Walden products.
    r3 slrx- All of the above, plus protein shakes, salsa on my salad, cocoa crack a couple of times, beef on a fairly regular basis, cheese a few times, I even had a minute muffin twice.
    r4 inj- This round (VLCD 8) I have been very rogue. I've had salad w/ mixed veggies, shredded cheese and very small amount of dressing. I've had 2 soft boiled eggs instead of teh recommended 1 + 3 whites, haven't measured proteins, cocoa crack, along with many of the above.

Now, here's the kicker, every single round, I have lost the exact same amount of weight at the same points in time (almost to the tenth of a pound). I've lost the same amount overall and I only do 23 day rounds. This time I really feel that I can go longer because I don't feel so deprived. Also, people talk about stabilization, but I have stabilized pretty much the same every time as well. After the first few days, I do cut out one (sometimes both) fruits, and sometimes the Melba's too depending on how hungry I am. This round on the injections I am not hungry at all. I was feeling really weak for a while, but that seems to have passed. A couple of things I've noticed after 4 rounds (and I think it really takes multiple rounds to figure it all out). When I eat soups (especially cabbage) I tend to not lose as well. I might be one of those weird people who does better w/ more calories because I seem to lose well w/ beef, which might also explain why I get away w/ rogue behavior.

As for p3, I'm usually much better here, my vices being diet coke, Russell Stover's sugar free candies, and nitrates/nitrites from bacon, plus other preservatives in dressings and things. I noticed that too high of sodium is often a factor in a high spike on the scale.

By p4, my goal is to remember I'm supposed to add in HEALTHY carbs, not the ones I've been missing the most. I've also found that in p3 and p4 as long as I take a digestive enzyme (found in the vitamin section) before each meal, L-Carnitine and a probiotic once a day, I seem to be able to eat much more liberally and not gain weight.

Sorry this was lengthy, had a lot to get off my chest. I hope it is helpful to someone new out there, or someone contemplating being rogue. I know it doesn't work for everyone, and once you go down that road, it is hard to go back. Just listen to your body and pat attention to what it tells you. Everyone is different.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by casajones View Post
    Hi guys, I've been lurking for a while. I wonder if anyone has ever thought of a rogue saloon for p2 and a different one for P3. I'm on p2 and sometimes it gets tough to hear about rogue choices on p3 that one would never choose for p2. I like being rogue and here is why...

r1 hhcg - followed Simeon's protocol to a T. Bough the special shampoo's, smelled like B.O. from the ineffective Crystal deodorant, didn't touch anything w/ fat, etc...
    r2 hhcg- had Diet Coke, used real deodorant and makeup, still stayed away from most things, but would occasionally up my protein and had Walden products.
    r3 slrx- All of the above, plus protein shakes, salsa on my salad, cocoa crack a couple of times, beef on a fairly regular basis, cheese a few times, I even had a minute muffin twice.
    r4 inj- This round (VLCD 8) I have been very rogue. I've had salad w/ mixed veggies, shredded cheese and very small amount of dressing. I've had 2 soft boiled eggs instead of teh recommended 1 + 3 whites, haven't measured proteins, cocoa crack, along with many of the above.

Now, here's the kicker, every single round, I have lost the exact same amount of weight at the same points in time (almost to the tenth of a pound). I've lost the same amount overall and I only do 23 day rounds. This time I really feel that I can go longer because I don't feel so deprived. Also, people talk about stabilization, but I have stabilized pretty much the same every time as well. After the first few days, I do cut out one (sometimes both) fruits, and sometimes the Melba's too depending on how hungry I am. This round on the injections I am not hungry at all. I was feeling really weak for a while, but that seems to have passed. A couple of things I've noticed after 4 rounds (and I think it really takes multiple rounds to figure it all out). When I eat soups (especially cabbage) I tend to not lose as well. I might be one of those weird people who does better w/ more calories because I seem to lose well w/ beef, which might also explain why I get away w/ rogue behavior.

As for p3, I'm usually much better here, my vices being diet coke, Russell Stover's sugar free candies, and nitrates/nitrites from bacon, plus other preservatives in dressings and things. I noticed that too high of sodium is often a factor in a high spike on the scale.

By p4, my goal is to remember I'm supposed to add in HEALTHY carbs, not the ones I've been missing the most. I've also found that in p3 and p4 as long as I take a digestive enzyme (found in the vitamin section) before each meal, L-Carnitine and a probiotic once a day, I seem to be able to eat much more liberally and not gain weight.

Sorry this was lengthy, had a lot to get off my chest. I hope it is helpful to someone new out there, or someone contemplating being rogue. I know it doesn't work for everyone, and once you go down that road, it is hard to go back. Just listen to your body and pat attention to what it tells you. Everyone is different.
    We do a lot of the same things. I love the Russel Stovers candy too. I use a probiotic too. What brand/type of digestive enzymes do you use? I have several brands here. Some of them make me get strange aches. Not just in my stomach or intestines either. They make my back ache too. I do ok with Swanson broad spectrum and Now Super Enzymes. I found out that I have low stomach acid. I do better taking Betaine HCL. That might have been the reason why I reacted that way to the enzymes. I tried L-Carnitine even before hcg. I can't take it. It somehow messes with my corisol and adrenaline when I am sleeping and wakes me up out of a sound sleep with an anxious butterflies in the stomach feeling. Not a good way to wake up and not enough sleep using it. I used Walden's a lot too but sparingly in p2. I still use it now sometimes. I don't want to get those sugar cravings back.
    How is your hair after so many rounds? I have had bad hair loss. It seemed to be slowing down but today I lost more again in the shower. I am not doing a r3 yet because of it. I lost well over half of my hair. Every time I run a comb or my fingers through it a few more come out. Sometimes just sitting at the table I feel a tickle on my arm as a hair slide down it. It's scary that it's not stopping. My last dose of hcg was May 16.
    hardee(Denise)

Hey Hardee, there is a post on "General HCG Diet Information" it's listed under "Stop the Hair Loss Now". It is info about what one person has done to stop her hair loss, that is supposed to help growth. She said it has stopped the loss, but doesn't know if it is growing yet. You might want to check it out.

R/P/M
    R1P2
    Hi I was around back in October of 09 and did the RX Releana at the time that was pretty rogue got all kinds of grief about it back then ...I was also rogue with foods as well I did 4 months and released 40+lbs the last few weeks I was way rogue and really dodn't lose much. anyway I stabilized pretty well then so stuff happened emption things Mom died, hated my job, anyway refound 20 lbs then had a heartattack last Sept and had found the other 20 lbs due to new drugs etc...was really beside myself because I was exercising. I finally told my dr at the end of June I'd had enough and was going to do this again so I'm back today is day 50 and i've released 21.4 lbs my plan is to stay on til Sept 15th then to P3 and P4 and come back in January to finish up about 30 days... I've been rogue the whole time this P2 but happy with my journey I think that the most important thing for me will be to stay POP the last week before P3.... I'm also looking into the Leptin connection and why I eat emotionally. this week I've been trying to eat only if i'm hungery and when not at any set time and released 4 lbs so that worked pretty well for me. I wheat sensitive and have pretty much giving up all things white. I'm involved with a nutritional Network company and have use there product for 8 years but was never able to loss weight! hey got to go someone is shooting in the neighbor hood. back later ow called police and they called back and said they think it's just fireworks yea right anyway I'll get back here in the am.....
    releasinglbs

Beth

restart 6/30/12
    2 load days
    restart 7/2
    w/load 188.2
    P3 17 days 172
    p2 172 load
    p2 171.4 load
    p2 D1 171.6
    p2 D2 170.6
    p2 D3 169.4
    p2 D4
    p2 D5
    after 79 days Releana
    last drop weight 165.8
    started p3 on Wed 9/21 17 days
    restart p2 VLCD Wed 10/10/12

Total released 22.4 lbs
    Total inches 26.25

goal 140 lbs
    swimming down stream!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by releasinglbs View Post
    Hi I was around back in October of 09 and did the RX Releana at the time that was pretty rogue got all kinds of grief about it back then ...I was also rogue with foods as well I did 4 months and released 40+lbs the last few weeks I was way rogue and really dodn't lose much. anyway I stabilized pretty well then so stuff happened emption things Mom died, hated my job, anyway refound 20 lbs then had a heartattack last Sept and had found the other 20 lbs due to new drugs etc...was really beside myself because I was exercising. I finally told my dr at the end of June I'd had enough and was going to do this again so I'm back today is day 50 and i've released 21.4 lbs my plan is to stay on til Sept 15th then to P3 and P4 and come back in January to finish up about 30 days... I've been rogue the whole time this P2 but happy with my journey I think that the most important thing for me will be to stay POP the last week before P3.... I'm also looking into the Leptin connection and why I eat emotionally. this week I've been trying to eat only if i'm hungery and when not at any set time and released 4 lbs so that worked pretty well for me. I wheat sensitive and have pretty much giving up all things white. I'm involved with a nutritional Network company and have use there product for 8 years but was never able to loss weight! hey got to go someone is shooting in the neighbor hood. back later ow called police and they called back and said they think it's just fireworks yea right anyway I'll get back here in the am.....
    Hi, I too have given up all things white at least for now. I found I had some intolerance to many things. I use digestive enzymes and betaine hcl for digestion. It has improved a lot in the last 2 months. In Jan my dr retired so I searched for a new one. My first visit to the new dr he did bloodwork. My cholesterol is really high and he started ranting about statins. I am not really of the belief that cholesterol causes heart attacks to begin with plus I'd rather cut off a finger then take a statin. He also ranted on about a low fat diet. Well a low fat diet is what made me fat in the first place. It's probably also what made my cholesterol high. I know doing hcg raises your numbers for a while but they should go back down within 2 months. With me, they're still high. Did you or do you have high cholesterol? I want to find the cause of it and not treat it with a drug that makes you feel lousy and damages your liver, kidneys, muscles, mind etc. Just yesterday I did my first liver cleanse. After much research I believe the liver is responsible for cholesterol and food intolerance too. I'll see what happens.
    Aside from that my weight loss was good and I stabilized great. I do have a lot of hair loss though. I will be doing another round when my hair gets better. I was rogue through both rounds and I think it helped me stabilize easier. Gees, it's always something. I finally find a way to lose and I have a dr yelling at me to stop it and eat more carbs. He was too busy ranting on about me dying from a heart attack for me to even ask him about my continuing hair loss. I guess I'll have to figure that out on my own too. I guess you see I don't hold much faith in drs. Every suggestion ever made to me by a dr about weight loss failed. I exercised and ate healthy and still couldn't lose any. Also any drug I've ever taken had some sort of side effect. I'll take my chances with the cholesterol and the way I eat now. At least I feel better about myself. I wasn't an emotional eater. In fact I ate very little compared to now. Unfortunately I am a smoker so I smoke more when stressed. I lost my Dad 2 yrs ago so I know how you feel. He too didn't hold too much faith in drs. He was 82 and felt great until his last yr. My Mom took whatever she was told to by the dr, felt lousy the last 10 yrs of her life and died 1 wk after she turned 71. I'm glad you took charge of your weight loss. If you can do that, you can overcome stress eating too. Being on here sharing about it is a great start. Do some research on some natural supplements for stress. I take a few and they do help keep me calm without side effects. By the way I quit drinking yrs ago. I used to use that for stress relief too. I will quit smoking eventually also. It certainly didn't help my stress level when the dr called me a walking heart attack. Most drs preach about losing weight. Funny thing, this dr is fat. He's the first fat dr I ever met that was fat and basically unhealthy looking. He told me he takes statins himself. Maybe that's why he's overweight and nasty. Anyway I know we are here about hcg but taking charge of your whole health is important too. PS. Was it a shooting outside?
    hardee(Denise)

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ladibug View Post
    Hey Hardee, there is a post on "General HCG Diet Information" it's listed under "Stop the Hair Loss Now". It is info about what one person has done to stop her hair loss, that is supposed to help growth. She said it has stopped the loss, but doesn't know if it is growing yet. You might want to check it out.
    Hi ladibug, I found the post and am going to try it. I am already paying for Nizoral so switching to Nioxin is no big deal. I ordered some from Amazon today. I also think I'll try the emu oil. Thank you so much for finding it and telling me about it.
    hardee(Denise)