Page 754 of 1874 FirstFirst ... 25465470474475275375475575676480485412541754 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,540 of 18739

Thread: The Rogue HCG Saloon

Congratulations on the 1lb down MPD, I also went down 1lb this morning. If I don't see the 180's soon I'm gonna scream. I got down to 190.8 last round but I think it was just a fluke drop because I went right back up the next couple of days and never went back down that low. I was 191.2 this morning. I remember sticking really bad at 190 years ago when I had to get past it too. It's gonna do me in if I don't get through it this week. If I can hit the 180's at least I'll feel like I'm making some progress finally.

Not sure what I will eat today, started off the day with an apple, will try to keep the calories around the range I did yesterday.

Hope everyone is doing well tonight. I ended the day at around the same calorie count as yesterday. Would have been under 500 but I had a steaming cup of Dark hot cocoa. Mmmm was a nice way to balance out the last of my calories. Don't want them to be under 500 I don't think.

Think I got in a good balance of protein, carbs and even a fruit today so fingers crossed it works.

R/P/M
    P2
    I'm back home.. Terrified to weigh tomorrow but I will. I hope most of the bloat is gone for tomorrow's weigh in. I did really good eating only off track thing I did was a few glasses of wine. Had Mitch Pileggi on my last flight (Dallas Xfiles supernatural) omg nicest guy ever!! Love his acting. I am on reserve for three more days I hope I don't get called out tomorrow need a quick break to make some hot food at home. Lol. Sick of tuna, hard boiled eggs etc.. I look forward to catching up on all the posts tomorrow.
    I am 5'4" 44 yo. Was stable at 123 last round, lost focus, back at 144.
    R1 1/11 Started at 170lbs got to 140. Another round 9/12 got to 123. Goal is to get back in that area and hold under 130.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielleY View Post
    I'm back home.. Terrified to weigh tomorrow but I will. I hope most of the bloat is gone for tomorrow's weigh in. I did really good eating only off track thing I did was a few glasses of wine. Had Mitch Pileggi on my last flight (Dallas Xfiles supernatural) omg nicest guy ever!! Love his acting. I am on reserve for three more days I hope I don't get called out tomorrow need a quick break to make some hot food at home. Lol. Sick of tuna, hard boiled eggs etc.. I look forward to catching up on all the posts tomorrow.
    Danielle,
    The boards have been very quiet this weekend....hope we have a good loss tomorrow...facing return to work....agh!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Morning Mpd, welcome back Danielle, hopefully you don't have to go back out.

I was down .4 this morning. Not bad considering I only got 4 hours of sleep and had to weigh in 3 hours early. Having a hard time keeping my eyes open, crawling back in bed under the warm covers sounds like such a good idea but too much to do.

Need to pick me up some more apples today, think I ate my last one yesterday. They make a nice low cal breakfast.

R/P/M
    P2
    Well not a gain down 1.2 since Fridays weigh in. I'll take it that is 10 lbs in 9 days.

Poobear .4 is pretty good.. Weigh to go, lol

Mpd good luck today

I really to work out today but feeling exhausted. Think I'm gonna pick up some shrimp. That sounds good today.
    R1 1/11 Started at 170lbs got to 140. Another round 9/12 got to 123. Goal is to get back in that area and hold under 130.

Yay on the loss Danielle, you were all worried for nothing, don't you love it when that happens.

R/P/M
    P2
    Forced myself to workout I knew I would obsess about it all day so I just got it done. Hated it, lol but its over. I was losing so well the first 6 days doing that so in gonna keep it up and do not want to be obsessed that its making me gain weight after p2... Been there done that don't want to go back!

Well, woke up this morning to a gain! Even after a workout and under calories...had some ff frozen yogurton the way home and then passed out on the bed for an hour! I am feeling better now after having some soup and protein....going to workout and hope for the best tomorrow. Jeesh!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry for the gain MPD hopefully it's back off along with some of it's friends today.

Today was an even earlier weigh in than yesterday. DS's work schedule is going to kill me this week. Down .4 again. So I'm still in the 190's at 190.4. Really? LOL I'm pretty positive I'd be in the 180's if I could just get one normal time weigh in, in. But that won't happen until this weekend. I try not to worry too much about weekday weigh ins since they are so messed up on time. Weekends I can be more consistent on.

Think I was probably closer to 700 on my calories yesterday since I used real mayo in my tuna instead of the low fat stuff I bought. Tastes so much better, I don't use a lot but it is high cal. Still within my range of where I want to be on calories though.