Popular Pages :

Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Would love some buddies!!!. Starting to Load Today..

R/P/M
    Injections

Cool Would love some buddies!!!. Starting to Load Today..

I am a firm believer in, if you have a good support system, the journey is more enjoyable. With that in mind, I am hoping to find, friends to do this journey together. Because people seem to be afraid to tell people they are doing hcg, it makes this diet challeneging at times. Besides it is SO nice to know that you are not the only one out here, with the same battles, questions and frustrations.

Just some backround info:

I am almost 65, I have battled my weight since I have been in my teens, I go thru periods of being thin to just at the point to being over-weight/obese. After having my two children when I was 40 and 45 my ballon went into the 180's+. I have had more of a difficult time since my 50's to maintain a healthy weight( the not thin area). I have done almost every diet known to mainkind, they all work. I have found hcg to be the easiest and most difficult but I have lost while using hcg two times over the last two years. However, like all my diets, just to put it all back. Not hcg's fault or any other diet- just mine-- I never seem to get the idea that you need to learn new habits!! Ok I am a SLOW learner. So I am about to embark on this again. I am hoping the saying 3's a charm will be for me.

In anticpation, I have been "loading" without hcg for the last two weeks. So I am going out to get all my goodies and then tomorrow start stocking P3 food.

I am hoping to join up with some of you, We can be cheerleaders, shoulders to lean on, and share in each others frustrations.

Thanks

R3/P1/Day 1 176.3

R/P/M
    Injections
    Well, another load day today. I wondered when I woke up this morning at 2am with a horrible stomach ache, if there is a difference between loading and gorgeing.

So today is my second load day, and I have thought that perhaps my mantra should be as I start VLCD on tomorrow, I am going to learn that the lesson isn't losing weight, the lesson is new eating habits.

Hello!
    I'll join you as a buddy! I loaded over this weekend, and today is day 1 of VLCD. I have to say - so far so good! I'm understanding what I've read - that you have to distinguish between actually "being hungry", and just having a craving. I kind of feel like I "should" be hungry (because I am used to eating so much more) - but really, I'm not. That is exciting for me. I sure hope this continues, and I can gain some new "good" habits.

R/P/M
    R1P2 Injections
    Hi!
    I am with you! this is all very new to me and I am desperate to succeed! Thanks for the invite! I just started l Friday June 22, today is day 4. I am still hungryu, but not as bad as yesterday. I am hoping it will be better tomorrow.
    First weigh in: June 1- 331#
    Load day June 22- 324.8
    First VLCD day June 24-322.6
    Week 1 -7.6
    Week 2 -6.6
    Week 3
    Week 4

S

R/P/M
    Injections
    Hi, Jill and Sewhappy. Really glad to see you here. I honestly can't wait until this loading/gorging is done. So tomorrow will be a blessing.

One of my big issues is drinking water or just drinking fluids in general. Sewhappy, I hope tomorrow is better. If it isn't be sure to ask one of the grannies- don't tough it out for too long. But 9 lbs in 5 days is just TERRIFIC. I am amazed. Are you drinking enough ?

Jill- good luck on the first day, I am glad that this first day was going good for you. Here's to lots of many more good days.

Have a great night, see you all tomorrow.

R/P/M
    Starting AGAIN! Drops!
    Welcome 3 time Girl!!! You can do this!!! I know you can.

I'm 59 & starting Round 2, Phase 2, VLCD today myself! So I'm just a couple of days ahead of you.

I'd like to suggest that instead of thinking of all the obstacles that have in your way in the past regarding weight loss/gain; why not decide to look at the rewards of doing this & sticking with it!

In Round 1 I lost 29 pounds in 32 days; I had already lost 8 pounds prior to HCG & then in maintainence I ended up losing 5 more pounds for a total of 42 pounds lost since the first of the year. I've really felt good & feel like this is very managable for me. I'm down 3.5 sizes (in some fits, 4 sizes) - so I'm thrilled. I'm praying to lose another 25 pounds in this round!

Let's keep in touch as we journey! Since this is Round 3 for you, you've probably got a lot of great tips to share!!!

Good luck! Sherli
    Sherli

Total: 60 lbs lost in 2012. ( down to 205)

2013 loading weight 1/5: 228 (ouch)

2013 August VLCD Day 1: 242 (double OUCH!)
    Week 1 results: 232 - 10 pounds gone - stopped

2014 February 3rd VLCD1: 245
    Week 1: 10 pounds gone: 235

http://www.weight-loss-center.net

R/P/M
    R3P2 HHCG
    Every day is a new start so forget the past and strive for a better future ahead...you can & will do it. My mantra this time is: quitting is NOT an option. Have tried many times, many ways but this time with my determination and support of fellow HCG'ers we should be optimistic.

Cheers to shedding all the excess baggage!
    D
    June 18/12 R1: 154.6 after long haul of real & fake HHCG LDW 132.2(-22.4) P3 fail=4.2lb gain
    Sept 17/12 R2: 132.4 quit due to health issues so here is a do-over pre-load yuck
    Sep 26 VLCD1: 144.4 (+0.8) includes 2.5 days loading
    Sep 27 VLCD2: 142.4 (-2.0)
    Sep 28 VLCD3: 141.0 (-1.4)
    Sep 29 VLCD4: 140.4 (-0.6)
    Sep 30 VLCD5: 139.0 (-1.4)
    Oct 01 VLCD6: 138.4 (-0.6)
    Oct 02 VLCD7: 140.0 (+1.6)

R/P/M
    Injections
    Good morning everyone!!

Well, I am ready to get this started. If nothing more than eating more sensibly, not that I hated eating all those goodies. There was so many to chose from and only so much room to put it all.

So here are the stats

June 24 Day 1 Loading 176.3
    June 26 P2D1 178.7

Shermor and Delited.. Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement, I also expect a few kicks in the butt along the way from all of you.

Shermor !! What an excellant job you have been doing 42 pounds and down 4 sizes so far this year. How over the moon are you? Hope I get to follow in your footsteps.

Sewhappy Question for you, since you are doing injections too. Is there a trick in preventing a drop being left on the outside of the needle after you fill the syringe? I am putting air into the mixing bottle before drawing out the hcg, then I turn the bottle unside down and fill the syringe, return the bottle to right side up and end up with a drop of hcg on the tip of the needle after I pull it out of the mixing bottle. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong??

Wishing all of us lots of losses, 'cause luck has nothing to do with it. Have a good one!

R/P/M
    Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by sewhappy View Post
    Hi!
    I am with you! this is all very new to me and I am desperate to succeed! Thanks for the invite! I just started l Friday June 22, today is day 4. I am still hungryu, but not as bad as yesterday. I am hoping it will be better tomorrow.
    How's the hunger??

R/P/M
    R1P2 Injections
    Good Morning 3TimeGirl!
    No you are not doing anything wrong. My syringes are pre filled and I advance the meds so a drop is at the end of the needle to avoid air bubbles. When I fill injections for various things at work, I sometimes have the drop as well. Just make sure to sharply tap the syringe to make the air bubbles go away.
    Load day June 22- 324.8
    Week 1 -7.6
    Week 2 -6.6
    Week 3
    Week 4

S

Good Morning!

How is everyone doing today? And how did everyone do last night?

Shermor - 29 pounds in 32 days? You ROCK!

This morning I was down 2.4 pounds from yesterday - 3.6 overall. I was ELATED - yet very surprised! The one thing I love about this diet (from what I've read, and now experiencling), is how fast you can see some results. I've tried other diets, and yes, they work! However, I need instant gratification. And seeing that scale move right away, helps me to stay on track. Weight Watchers is awesome, but I'd only lose 2 pounds in a week (not a day). I just don't have the patience for that! LOL!

Wishing everyone a hunger-free day - and many losses in the morning!

Jill

R/P/M
    R1P2 Injections

Day 5

Good Morning!

I am excited to say that I am down another 2lbs this morning, I feel good, and the hungries are fading away! I am no longer in a panic and afraid I wasn't going to survive! I think the glucosamine I was taking may have been a problem, and I just needed time to adjust to the dose, which, from my readings here, may have been to high to start.

Happy losses to all today!!
    Load day June 22- 324.8
    Week 1 -7.6
    Week 2 -6.6
    Week 3
    Week 4

S

Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast