Popular Pages :

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One more go?

One more go?

After trying to to the hcg in November of last year for 6 days and failing due to hunger and mixing issues, I'm thinking of giving it one more go.

This time I'm going to really practice and research the mixing and do the loading properly.

I was thinking of doing intermittent alternate day fasting instead to get the last 20lbs off but I want the right kind of fat to come off and hope I will get a better result with stubborn fat on my legs and thighs using hcg.

So what do you think, if I've struggled before should I give it a go or just stick to the IF?

Thanks for your advice.

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    The advantage of HCG over IF fasting is that HCG targets the visceral and abnormal fat stores. That's why people's shapes can change after HCG. Other forms of dieting do help you lose fat, but you lose more subcutaneous fat and some muscle as well. The HCG preserves muscle mass.

Personal testimony: I have a defined waist and a smooth legline now, which was never part of my body shape before, even when thin.

We can help you with mixing and dose adjustment if you decide to give HCG another try.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Super Member!
    R/P/M
    R7 P2 hhcg Pellets
    Hi slimb. I wanted to chime in and second what Leez says about hcg targeting the different types of fat stores than other forms of dieting. I've also tried many other diets in the past, but NONE of them ever got rid of the fat on my hips and thighs. With hcg, those places were where I lost first and the most.

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    R7 SW: 138.0 LDW: 130.4 February 2021
    LinderLou

ok i'm giving it a go. I'm ordering from a place I know I will get sent what I ordered (the powdered hcg), for a while they did not have any stock.

when it comes to mixing i might need a hand or guidance it that's ok?

My only other questions for now is if I can take a supplement with borage oil in (but it's powdered). It also contains fenugreek which I know can mess with estrogen levels so is it best to just leave this off?

I also wondered if I can forgo the 2 breadsticks to increase protein more similar to a protein sparing modified fast. I know that too much protein can spike insulin as well, so if it's not a good idea just tell me so.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    We are happy to help step you through mixing. Just post when you need help.

On the borage oil powder, it just depends on the amount. A tiny oil capsule like vitamin D3 will not derail the protocol, but several of those gigundo fish oil caps probably will. If it is a larger amount and you feel you must continue with it, you may be able to compensate somewhat by using the seafood options as your proteins, as they are lower in fat than the chicken breast.

Since HCG is a hormone protocol, adding other hormones could throw things off balance. However, some have continued BHRT and other therapies during P2 and still lost, just slower.

I also wondered if I can forgo the 2 breadsticks to increase protein more similar to a protein sparing modified fast. I know that too much protein can spike insulin as well, so if it's not a good idea just tell me so.
    Although you can eliminate whatever you wish from the P2 menu, there is no reason to eliminate the breadsticks in an attempt to make the protocol work better. It will not. Your body is going to lose at its own rate on HCG. Combining it with another program is not going to make it work faster. You might also consider this statement from the protocol in the section about the menu item choices:

When local conditions or the feeding habits of the population make changes necessary it must be borne in mind that the total daily intake must not exceed 500 calories if the best possible results are to be obtained, that the daily ration should contain 200 grams of fat-free protein and a very small amount of starch.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Hi Leeze thanks for the advice, I'll do everything to the letter as advised.

On the subject of mixing I was wondering if I could just use the bacs water container as my main carrier vial to draw daily doses from? So I would take 2ml of the bacs water, mix it with the hcg vial and put it straight back into the bacs vial. That way there is less messing about with aspirating liquids and less of a chance that I would be inaccurate with mixes. That is of course dependent on whether the bacs water container is accurate and does indeed contain 10ml, but i'm pretty sure with manufacturing and tight profit margins they would make sure there is pretty much exactly 10mls in there.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    If the bac water vial is glass, then yes. If plastic, then no. You don't want your HCG mixture sitting in plastic for the length of its use.

Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    If the bac water vial is glass, then yes. If plastic, then no. You don't want your HCG mixture sitting in plastic for the length of its use.
    Oh dang. Mine is in plastic. What is the reasoning of the glass vs plastic? Maybe I should draw into syringes and freeze?

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Glass is inert. Plastic breathes and leaches things.

It is safer to keep your mixture in glass.

Make sense. Thank you. Do you think putting them in the syringes and freezing a better option?

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I would order some sterile glass vials and transfer to those. It should be ok in the bac water bottle for a few days.

Some have success with freezing pre-filled syringes and using later, but others don't. So that would be my second choice.

I've received my hcg I have a couple of questions (sorry)

The instructions that I received are for mixing the solution with 5ml of bacs water and I have also received x2 10ml sterile vials. I know it's a silly question but I just don't know the answer - if I did want to mix it at a 10ml ratio would there be enough room in the 10ml sterile vial to take the 10ml solution? I want there to be a little room left over so the solution isn't spilling out.

My other question is how do I make sure I get all of the solution out of the hcg vial and make sure some isn't left in the head of the mixing syringe? I feel like no matter how much I try there is always a bit left over.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast