Popular Pages :

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Loaders starting Feb. 18/19??

R/P/M
    R2P2 - RX subq
    Aw, thanks... I totally agree. I've picked my hard, obviously
    ROUND 2, take 2 (first time seriously since 2011) on FEB 9, 2013. Determined to keep it off this time!

Blogging my life, and my hCG journey here: http://netchick.net

Dieting is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard. ... Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!

R/P/M
    R2P2 - RX subq
    Quote Originally Posted by acoull View Post
    I used Truvia in P3 and kept a baggie of it in my purse, I cracked myself up everytime I had to take it out Why do you only use the stevia in P2 and then switch? Sorry for all of the questions, but Im still learning, even in my second round
    Truvia doesn't do well with some people - it's like the diet pop issue... Did you know that many people actually gain weight consuming aspertame? Crazy. Truvia is not pure Stevia alone, and therefore, can mess with your protocol. I found that out the hard way during my last round. (That, and sugar-free coffee liquid flavours... bad!)
    ROUND 2, take 2 (first time seriously since 2011) on FEB 9, 2013. Determined to keep it off this time!

Dieting is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard. ... Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!

R/P/M
    R2P2 - RX subq
    Okay, so my update! I'm plugging along! No real cheats thankfully (unless you count the single ounce of vodka in soda today after work substitute from 1 fruit). Couldn't even taste it, so it wasn't worth the scale issue tomorrow probably. Oh well.

So far, VLCD4 and down 5.4 from initial weigh in. I'm happy with that - not the losses I experienced first round, but still decent!

Sounds like most of you are still going strong. I want to remind you guys that injectable B12 is a lifesaver on this diet! (if you can stomach the injections (pun intended) they really boost your energy much more so than liquid B12)

Happy Friday guys!

R/P/M
    maintenance
    Blog Entries
    Birthday party over - I filled a very small plate with food simply to appease the ILs and ate two raspberries, one chocolate chip out of a cookie and one chocolate chip out of a brownie. They were tiny - not even full bites. We'll see where that leaves me in the morning. I have had about twice the amount of water I usually drink today.

Food today -

5 strawberries
    grilled chicken w/taco seasoning (homemade) and ranch seasoning (homemade) w/1 T unsweetened coconut milk drink in place of the dairy milk that's allowed, b/c I don't do dairy, lettuce and tomato
    apple
    pan-cooked chicken w/Frank's hot sauce, and dry roasted cauliflower (1 bag frozen placed in 420 oven for 45 minutes or so til brown)
    and the aforementioned rogue fruits and two tiny bites of chocolate
    Jo

Round 1 Oct-Nov 2011, lost 17.5#
    Round 2 14.5# lost
    Round 3 14# lost LDW 131.8

R/P/M
    Had to stop - major hair loss :(
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom2RooNBoo View Post
    Birthday party over - I filled a very small plate with food simply to appease the ILs and ate two raspberries, one chocolate chip out of a cookie and one chocolate chip out of a brownie. They were tiny - not even full bites. We'll see where that leaves me in the morning. I have had about twice the amount of water I usually drink today.
    Woah - now that's self-control!!!

Week 1 -14.6 Week 2 -3.6
    Week 3: Stopped HCG due to extreme hair loss

R1: Week 1: -17.2 Week 2: -4.2 Week 3: -4.6 Week 4: -4 Week 5: -3.2 Week 6: -3.2 Total lost R1P2 - 36.4

R/P/M
    maintenance
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PamelaDO View Post
    Woah - now that's self-control!!!
    You're sweet! Self control would have been not having anything...but at least it wasn't a big deal. Scale showed another 1.3# loss today and I'm back in the 130s, BARELY. Glad the Zevia and rogue raspberries and chocolate didn't affect my loss. Maybe it would have been more, but 1.3 isn't anything to sneer about!

The leg cramps are back but aren't as bad yet as they were before. I haven't been taking enough magnesium, though - I realized today that I need to be taking 3 pills a day, not just one. Oops. Hope that helps, b/c if they get bad and don't stop, I'm done.
    Jo

Round 2 14.5# lost

R/P/M
    R2P2 - RX subq
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom2RooNBoo View Post

Food today -

5 strawberries
    grilled chicken w/taco seasoning (homemade) and ranch seasoning (homemade) w/1 T unsweetened coconut milk drink in place of the dairy milk that's allowed, b/c I don't do dairy, lettuce and tomato
    apple
    pan-cooked chicken w/Frank's hot sauce, and dry roasted cauliflower (1 bag frozen placed in 420 oven for 45 minutes or so til brown)
    and the aforementioned rogue fruits and two tiny bites of chocolate
    Omg! Your chicken sounds delish!!! Making me hungry over here!

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.883908,-113.957624

R/P/M
    R2P2 - RX subq

Merry belated Christmas from Calgary Alberta Canada!

I'm down another pound today! Yay! That 1 ounce of vodka probably reduced what could have been on the scale but I'm good with that... 6.4 lbs down from the starting weight this round! Ready for VLCD5 and a dinner party tonight I'm hosting! Going to serve steak and asparagus Hope the guests like my P2 food LOL!

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Cheers,
    Tanya

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.883927,-113.957582

R/P/M
    maintenance
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NetChick View Post
    Omg! Your chicken sounds delish!!! Making me hungry over here!
    Here's the recipe - http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/entry.php?b=14045
    Jo

Round 2 14.5# lost

R/P/M
    maintenance
    Blog Entries
    Oy. It has not been a disciplined day. It started off fine - apple at 9:30, lunch at 2:00 - ground beef with 3T of my homemade catsup, and then I took DD to a birthday party. I had a tiny bite of her cupcake, a bite of celery dipped in marinara sauce (that I'm sure was loaded with sugar), and a small bite of some battered, deep fried cheese thing dipped in marinara. Dinner was at 7 and was lean flank steak with tomatoes, onions, garlic, Italian seasoning, and a couple of teaspoons of red wine vinegar. I tried to make a cup of hot cocoa with just cocoa powder, water, and English Toffee stevia, but I can't stand stevia. I keep trying it and I keep dumping everything I put it in. It's not sweet to me, it tastes like the chemical sweeteners in a diet Coke, and the aftertaste is even worse. :-\ So that was a disappointment. And then I discovered cocoa crack in my freezer that I forgot was there, and ate about 2 teaspoons of it. And then I ate my strawberries for the day.

I was SO strict with my first round, so I'm not sure what's come over me! Back in the saddle again tomorrow...
    Jo

Round 2 14.5# lost

R/P/M
    maintenance
    Blog Entries
    No consequence to the cheating yesterday. :-\ Down 1.9# this morning! My pants fit comfortably again, yay.

Thought I'd share an awesome pickle recipe I found on this site.

Ingredients
    1 cup White vinegar
    1 cup water
    1-2 clove garlic smashed and chopped
    1 large sprig dill
    1 thick slice onion (rings separated)
    1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
    1/4 - 1/2 packet Stevia
    1 - 2 dashes Cayenne pepper (optional for heat)
    1 teaspoon Peppercorns (optional)
    1 Bay leaf (optional)
    Directions
    Slice 2 large or several small cucumbers evenly. Sprinkle slices lightly with salt or your favorite salt alternative. Set aside while you prepare the liquid.

Place all other ingredients in a large Pyrex or other glass bowl/jar.

Microwave the Pyrex bowl about 3 minutes. Then place the cucumber slices in the liquid. Gently swirl the bowl every now and then to make sure all the slices come in contact with the liquid. Cover and let everything combine for at least an hour, but overnight is best. Keep refrigerated.

You can use dried herbs, garlic, etc if you don't have fresh.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!
    Jo

Round 2 14.5# lost

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HCG Activator
    Who's better than you, Mom2RooNBoo???? Nice job.

I had a challenge last night. My wife planned dinner out with friends. Ugh.. No alcohol, limited food. Oh well, I'm up for the challenge. Going to a fish restaurant. I thought, OK easy, I'll get a piece of grilled fish and some veggies. NOT. We ended up at a Thai restaurant. I had no clue what to eat. I ended up with an appetizer of steak pieces over lettuce with some Thai sauce. I was only worried about the sauce.

Result.... I was down .2 this morning. So not too bad. For week number one so far, I am down 11 pounds to 192.8 with one day (today) to go.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast