Popular Pages :


Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 325 to 336 of 480

Thread: Starting Easter Sunday ~ April 8th. Anyone want to join me?

  1. #325
    Super Member! niane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    los banos california
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/INJECTIONS
    Posts
    1,305
    good morning, well I lost .4 which is ok, but Im in ketosis and I lost 1.5 lbs of body fat, so that's good news
    Yolee, I don't think it's crucial to eat both the fruits, I only eat fruit when I work and commute, then I make me a egg white protein shake and add the strawberries other than that I usually don't eat the fruit at all. I know Im not having big releases but then again, Im hypothroid, so any weight loss is a blessing, I'll take whatever the lost is. Im not in a race to win the prize, just trying to stay away from high blood pressure and diabetic med's, if I don't get my body healthy inside, the outside is just a bonus that come with it. Do I post alot or did everyone go to another thread or group? I starting to get lonely Niane

    Vlcd 1 164.8
    Vlcd 2 164.0 (-0.8)
    Vlcd 3 164.2 (+0.2)
    Vlcd 4 164.0 (-0.2)
    Vlcd 5 163.6 (-0.4)

  2. #326
    Member Yolee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    R/P/M
    R2/ P2/ Hhcg
    Posts
    97
    Blog Entries
    1
    Niane we went to a group, it's called Argentina's Easter Bunnies, please come join us. Thank you for the advice by the way!! :-)




  3. #327
    I also started Easter weekend with my pig out. Didnt gain anything from it which i was surprised. Then the first week I dropped 13 pounds and now I have come to a complete stop. I dont know if its cuz I got my monthly or if this is just another diet I can put a big fail on. I was so excited that first week but not im loosing the motovation again. I go to a doctor for this diet and they pre fill all my needles for me. give me bcomplex shot once a month and b12 once a week. Im starting to feel I just wasted $500.

  4. #328
    Member gwynhyvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MN
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx SubQ
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by donna122465 View Post
    I also started Easter weekend with my pig out. Didnt gain anything from it which i was surprised. Then the first week I dropped 13 pounds and now I have come to a complete stop. I dont know if its cuz I got my monthly or if this is just another diet I can put a big fail on. I was so excited that first week but not im loosing the motovation again. I go to a doctor for this diet and they pre fill all my needles for me. give me bcomplex shot once a month and b12 once a week. Im starting to feel I just wasted $500.
    13 lbs. is a great loss for the first week... it's natural for your body to pause and readjust a few things after losing so much so fast. Hang in there and let it catch up!

  5. #329
    Super Member! niane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    los banos california
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/INJECTIONS
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolee1983 View Post
    Niane we went to a group, it's called Argentina's Easter Bunnies, please come join us. Thank you for the advice by the way!! :-)



    I did join the group, but I don't know where to read everyone's daily posts or how to post just how the day's going without starting a new topic, I think that's why I keep coming here. All I post is the weight tracker and the rant's and raves and I try to reply to questions. Thanks Niane

    Vlcd 1 164.8
    Vlcd 2 164.0 (-0.8)
    Vlcd 3 164.2 (+0.2)
    Vlcd 4 164.0 (-0.2)
    Vlcd 5 163.6 (-0.4)

  6. #330
    Super Member! niane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    los banos california
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/INJECTIONS
    Posts
    1,305
    OH NO, I gained 1.2 pounds, I think the problem was food, I used olive oil and skipped breakfast, I checked my scale,got good sleep, got all my water and had a BM, so I thinking either food,stress or my bac water is old when I made my new batch of hcg. Will check my new hcg batch next. Boy, I don't want this to be a YO YO thing, it's very dishearting. Niane

    Vlcd 1 164.8
    Vlcd 2 164.0 (-0.8)
    Vlcd 3 164.2 (+0.2)
    Vlcd 4 164.0 (-0.2)
    Vlcd 5 163.6 (-0.4)

  7. #331
    Member Yolee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    R/P/M
    R2/ P2/ Hhcg
    Posts
    97
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by niane View Post
    I did join the group, but I don't know where to read everyone's daily posts or how to post just how the day's going without starting a new topic, I think that's why I keep coming here. All I post is the weight tracker and the rant's and raves and I try to reply to questions. Thanks Niane
    That's right I definitely have seen you over there LoL. It's true without starting a new daily check in topic then everyone post their progress under all the different topics, makes it difficult to see how everyone is doing daily!!




  8. #332
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    AB, Canada
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/HCG Drops
    Posts
    20
    Not sure where to post anymore, lol down .2 today TOM visting. ugghhh oh well get through the next few days and hopefully see some bigger losses. Hope the scale is good to everyone! Have a great day!





    God gives us what we can handle, through him we can achieve anything!

    We will walk this road together, but you got to stay on the same path

  9. #333
    Senior Member Kemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    168
    Yolee, I asked in the weight loss thread in our group if we could all post our individual progress but that gets confusing. What about starting an individual thread for each of us so we could all see each other's progress. For example, I would start a thread called "Kemi's weight loss/progress". You could start a thread called "Yolee's weight loss/progress", etc. We would still be posting on the group total thread but this way we could all see each other's individual losses or progress. Whatcha all think?




    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

  10. #334
    Senior Member Kemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    168
    test




    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

  11. #335
    I'm New!
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Augusta, GA
    R/P/M
    Just started Phase 1-drops
    Posts
    1

    Thumbs up Phase 1

    I would love to join you! I just received mine a few days ago, I just completed my Phase 1 and today started Phase 2!
    We can do this! I know the food portion seems drastic but the results will be worth it....

    Good luck to everyone!

  12. #336
    Member Yolee1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    R/P/M
    R2/ P2/ Hhcg
    Posts
    97
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobramom View Post
    Not sure where to post anymore, lol down .2 today TOM visting. ugghhh oh well get through the next few days and hopefully see some bigger losses. Hope the scale is good to everyone! Have a great day!
    Cobramom - I understand what you are going through, yesterday evening TOM finally left, thank goodness, I was only down .4 this morning, hoping to see some bigger losses soon!!




Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •