Popular Pages :

Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Accountability Group for January 2013!

R/P/M
    R2P3 (Pellets)
    Blog Entries

Red face Accountability Group for January 2013!

Hello everyone!

My HCG is enroute! I'm getting ready to start round 2 after stabilizing well for a year, and I'm back to lose that last 15 pounds!
    Last time around, I did the diet with my SIL and the support was great! She did her last round a little earlier though, so I figured I'd give the forums a go for accountability and support this time around!

I'm 23, 5'2", and ready to finally reach my goal! Anyone doing a round this January and interested in posting? I plan to post what I ate each day, just to have some accountability other than the hubby LOL.

Join my Accountability Group for January 2013!
    http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...-2013-a-56422/

Check out my Blog!
    http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/blogs/skinnymari/

Pre-Load Weight: 128
    Post-Load Weight: 133

Round 2 Phase 2: -16.6 pounds!

LDW: 116.4

P3 Wk 1 Avg: 116.4
    P3 Wk 2 Avg: 116.5
    P3 Wk 3 Avg: 116.2

Starting P4!

R/P/M
    R2P3 (Pellets)
    Blog Entries
    Well, I'm still waiting on my HCG pellets to get here, should be here within a few days. I'm kind of looking forward to loading this round (even though I know I'll be more than ready for P2 by the time I'm done LOL), mostly for a nice cheesecake and indulging in some sushi with the hubby (which I usually have to avoid because of how low carb I've been stuck at).

I really messed up my P4 last round, instead of continuing to up my carbs (which was going wonderfully), I decided to try to lose my last 15lb doing super low carb (which I don't recommend to anyone, less than 10 carbs per day was silly and probably not safe). I lost about 5 lbs from LDW, but it wasn't stable weight loss and I couldn't up my carbs at all without gaining it back quickly. So, I decided to just wait until a more convenient time (this month) to do another round and maintain until then. I've been stuck at between 20-25 net carbs per day to maintain well, though, so while I like low carb and plan to continue with the WOE after this round, I'm definitely going to do P4 right so that I can be at a slightly more flexible daily count...maybe 75-100 net carbs per day?

Anyway, can't wait to start up this round!

Check out my Blog!

Starting P4!

HDI VIP DUCHESS (16k Posts!) Kansas's Avatar
    R/P/M
    P2 Vegan
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyMari View Post
    Well, I'm still waiting on my HCG pellets to get here, should be here within a few days. I'm kind of looking forward to loading this round (even though I know I'll be more than ready for P2 by the time I'm done LOL), mostly for a nice cheesecake and indulging in some sushi with the hubby (which I usually have to avoid because of how low carb I've been stuck at).

I really messed up my P4 last round, instead of continuing to up my carbs (which was going wonderfully), I decided to try to lose my last 15lb doing super low carb (which I don't recommend to anyone, less than 10 carbs per day was silly and probably not safe). I lost about 5 lbs from LDW, but it wasn't stable weight loss and I couldn't up my carbs at all without gaining it back quickly. So, I decided to just wait until a more convenient time (this month) to do another round and maintain until then. I've been stuck at between 20-25 net carbs per day to maintain well, though, so while I like low carb and plan to continue with the WOE after this round, I'm definitely going to do P4 right so that I can be at a slightly more flexible daily count...maybe 75-100 net carbs per day?

Hi, I found you
    I find, sorry not trying to argue AT ALL, carbs to be useless and energy draining unless from veg and fruit. Thats where I start to gain in p4.
    If you can eat carbs, pasta and the like , in moderation BLESS you! I love them, pasta is my , was my, favo. It just doesnt serve me well. that's just me.

I'm 46, an organic sustainable farmer, single , no offspring and this is my down time until march.
    I have a dear dear bf and I live somewhat rurally.
    I workout oct thru march.

this forum is about 50 percent or more of the reason I've been so successful. Love the support.

R3VLCD6, premixed sublingual
    Vegan

I'd post what I eat once cuz its boring and pretty much the same every day. BUT I WILL TELL YOU WHEN I CHEAT FOR ACCOUNTABILITY, you know , if I do.
    I had 3 xtra melbas yesterday.

Protein, sunwarrior
    cuk
    melba
    4 strawberries
    cabbage
    melba
    water, coffee
    thanks for starting the thread
    and good luck
    Doing the best that I can , from where I am. All is well

R/P/M
    P2 Vegan

I meant to say
    if you put this link in your signature, more pple will join. just a thought

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Drops
    Blog Entries
    Hi SkinnyMari and Kansas!

I'd be willing to join this group for accountability. The other that I was/am following is the January 2013 loaders. It's just so big...a bit overwhelming yet such great info. I'll flip back and forth for awhile. I started VLCD on Jan 1st, so on day VLCD5; losing about 1 # per day. My scale only weighs to the 1/2 lb.

A bit about me:

Live in Colorado
    55 years old, single for nearly 15 yrs, 2 grown children
    Currently unemployed, trying to find my calling. Masters in Contemplative Psychotherapy, Horticultural Therapy student.
    Maniac organic gardener for over 35 years, many of my ingreds come from my garden.
    Early to bed, early to rise.
    Healthy, youthful genes; my Gram will be 101 yrs old next month.
    A bit dairy intolerent, sensistive to millet, unorganic eggs, & some other grain I can't think of.
    I, too, have found carbs to not be my friend. I can eat minimally, but not a food my body needs or functions well on (eg sluggish, heavy).
    Not a big fruit eater, but love, love, love veggies.

My meal plan for yesterday:

7:00A Black coffee
    8:30A Honeycrisp apple
    10:15A Asparagus & ground beef soup (ate 1/2 & then had other 1/2 around 1P)
    4:00P English cucumber & grape tomato vingarette salad (ate while fixing soup)
    4:45P Fish chowder (ate 2/3, then ate the rest around 6:45P)
    8:30P Melba snack
    Water and Bitter Melon tea throughout day (still peeing all the time. sigh.)

I eat when my body tells me to eat. I found getting protein into body early helped. I suffered from a headache until yesterday. My hunger has finally been curbed.

I like that pple post pics of self; makes it more personable. Yet, I can't seem to upload my pic so that it shows when posting; showed up on my profile tho. Is the file maybe too big? I may have to contact Jarret.

I look forward to getting to know peeps in this group.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZizMkx/]

[/url]
    12/29/12 Pre-load Wt: 148.5 lbs.
    12/31/12 Post-Load Wt: 151 lbs. (+2.5 lbs.)

Week 1: 143.5 (-5 + 2.5 load)

VLCD9: 143.5
    VLCD10: 143

R/P/M
    R 4 P2 Sub Q
    Hey thanks for starting this thread, I desperately need accountability. I keep losing and gaining the same weight over and over; this past year has been a merry go round of following protocol then blowing it! I was cycling but am now ready to commit to (hopefully) my last round, a long one. I'm using the pellets, but have also had success with the patches.

I cannot tolerate carbs at all; if I have carbs, I lose my head and it's a free for all! My P2 diet is usually chicken breast twice a day, or fat free cottage cheese, then chicken breast. What I've recently found is that chewing on cilantro really improves the chicken breast.

I am envious of all of you who actually make meals; I gnaw on my chicken breast and that's it!

So let's keep each other motivated! I am a recent empty nester and that might be one of my issues, I miss the babies!!
    Owl righty then!

R/P/M
    P2 Vegan
    Quote Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
    Hi SkinnyMari and Kansas!

I'd be willing to join this group for accountability. The other that I was/am following is the January 2013 loaders. It's just so big...a bit overwhelming yet such great info. I'll flip back and forth for awhile. I started VLCD on Jan 1st, so on day VLCD5; losing about 1 # per day. My scale only weighs to the 1/2 lb.

A bit about me:

Live in Colorado
    55 years old, single for nearly 15 yrs, 2 grown children
    Currently unemployed, trying to find my calling. Masters in Contemplative Psychotherapy, Horticultural Therapy student.
    Maniac organic gardener for over 35 years, many of my ingreds come from my garden.
    Early to bed, early to rise.
    Healthy, youthful genes; my Gram will be 101 yrs old next month.
    A bit dairy intolerent, sensistive to millet, unorganic eggs, & some other grain I can't think of.
    I, too, have found carbs to not be my friend. I can eat minimally, but not a food my body needs or functions well on (eg sluggish, heavy).
    Not a big fruit eater, but love, love, love veggies.

My meal plan for yesterday:

7:00A Black coffee
    8:30A Honeycrisp apple
    10:15A Asparagus & ground beef soup (ate 1/2 & then had other 1/2 around 1P)
    4:00P English cucumber & grape tomato vingarette salad (ate while fixing soup)
    4:45P Fish chowder (ate 2/3, then ate the rest around 6:45P)
    8:30P Melba snack
    Water and Bitter Melon tea throughout day (still peeing all the time. sigh.)

I eat when my body tells me to eat. I found getting protein into body early helped. I suffered from a headache until yesterday. My hunger has finally been curbed.

I like that pple post pics of self; makes it more personable. Yet, I can't seem to upload my pic so that it shows when posting; showed up on my profile tho. Is the file maybe too big? I may have to contact Jarret.

I look forward to getting to know peeps in this group.
    Hi, even though I know you from another thread
    thanks for background.
    Try the search bar here for uploading your Avatar, I think thats what its called. or at setting, on the left it says edit , or add avatar?? sorry cant see it now.
    Glad your headache is gone
    I ate my usual but had 2 glasses of wine
    I don't recommend it but, when I cheat I own it, enjoy it and move on.
    I don't disclose on some other sites cuz some are sensitive to this issue so...
    but THIS IS THE ACCOUNTABILITY SITE SO.. there ya go
    My sleep is getting better
    Nothing to report really, down .2 , didn't change ticker

Have a good day all. [/B]

HDI DUCHESS (6.5k Posts!) pbgirl's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Too many to count/pellets
    Blog Entries
    Hey all! I thought I would join you here too, I always need some accountability! I also like to see what others meals are for ideas.
    Today I have had 64oz coffee
    Lunch: tried a new recipe for oriental ginger chicken. It wasn't too bad but the Braggs was WAY to salty. I always wonder about using this though if it affects me.
    Snack: will be cinnamon apple
    Dinner: hamburger with grilled onions and strawberry sorbet

Liquids: Hot cocoa, I know not protocol but it gets me through the day so if it slows me down, I'm ok with it. Green tea and Chai tea.
    I also chew gum, I know not protocol, but once again it gets me through the day. I am very orally fixated so it's either gum, or something worse.
    Mini-goal

FMD info http://www.chewfo.com/diets/the-fast...oid-food-list/

1/2 start 186.8
    1/9 181.4 -5.4

R/P/M
    R2P3 (Pellets)
    Blog Entries
    Welcome everyone!

So glad people are joining, the support will be great! I'm still waiting on my HCG to get here, should be here tomorrow or the next day!

Kansas - I completely agree with you about the carbs. My only interest in increasing carbs is to include some starchier vegetable and more fruits, or possibly oats on occasion.With the degree of low carb I'm maintaining now, I can't even have a carrot LOL. I try to eat mostly gluten free since I have a slight intolerance. Wheat is never really necessary in my opinion. I do a lot of low carb baking with alternate flours like almond and coconut to satisfy my sweet tooth! Great idea! I'll have to add the link to my signature.

2013 - Welcome! I'm jealous of all you gardeners! I grew up working on a farm, and love fresh food, but I'm in a place right now where hubby and I are stuck in rentals until we can save up enough to buy our own place (hopefully somewhere with a little land OUTSIDE the city LOL).

Rubyred - I'm glad someone else is doing the pellets too! I used hhcg drops last round, but figured pellets would be a little easier. I'm going to be using the Intermountain HCG pellets this time. What brand do you use?

pbgirl- I don't blame you, sometimes its those little things that help us make it through such a strict diet! I really enjoy Zevia for a treat now and then during P2, not strictly protocol, but its sweetened with stevia so I figure its better than a diet coke! I bought some braggs for trying new recipes this time, but I've never tried it before, so you'll have to let us know how it goes!

Good luck to all that have already started P2, can't wait to join you!

Check out my Blog!

Starting P4!

R/P/M
    P2 Vegan
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubyred View Post
    Hey thanks for starting this thread, I desperately need accountability. I keep losing and gaining the same weight over and over; this past year has been a merry go round of following protocol then blowing it! I was cycling but am now ready to commit to (hopefully) my last round, a long one. I'm using the pellets, but have also had success with the patches.

I cannot tolerate carbs at all; if I have carbs, I lose my head and it's a free for all! My P2 diet is usually chicken breast twice a day, or fat free cottage cheese, then chicken breast. What I've recently found is that chewing on cilantro really improves the chicken breast.

I am envious of all of you who actually make meals; I gnaw on my chicken breast and that's it!

So let's keep each other motivated! I am a recent empty nester and that might be one of my issues, I miss the babies!!
    My mom recently retired and I'm trying to get her to start doing stuff, just for her, not worry about doing for everyone else, it's...kinda working
    You know"I can't go to Utah, I have to baby sit so and so's dog" No you don',t , take your trip and let them kennel the dog for the love of Pete!!
    I know its hard to focus on self when you spent yrs with others as the focus. Maybe this diet will help.

Welcome, good luck.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas View Post
    Try the search bar here for uploading your Avatar, I think thats what its called. or at setting, on the left it says edit , or add avatar?? sorry cant see it now.
    Check it out...I DID IT! When you said edit Avatar, I thought "But I don't want an Avatar." This morn, I happened to be on Jarret's thread to learn about multi-threads & I saw what you meant by using the Avatar button for a pic. Thanks. I'm slowly figuring out how to do all the fancy things.

Down only 0.5 lbs. today (remember my scale only calculates to 0.5 lb.) I wonder if I should cut out melba. Sure like the "crunch" tho...celery, cuke crunch not the same.

Headache back. I've read this could be due to not taking enough water (I'm drinking close to 2 liters, I think), sugar detox (not a big sugar eater, so I wouldn't think it would be that unless we are talking about blood sugar level and that is why I'm trying to eat small portions throughout day), and some other reason that I can't think of at this moment. Hmmm.

Also, I'm still struggling with hunger on and off. I actually was hungry late (for me) last night so I ate 1/2 a cuke & 3 bite-sized pickled peppers and that seem to do the trick. I normally am not hungry after dinner. I'm sticking to protocol. Calories yesterday were a bit less than 450. Frightening to skip a dose, but I just might do it today to see if it makes a diff. Would I feel the diff right away?
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZizMkx/]

[/url]
    12/29/12 Pre-load Wt: 148.5 lbs.
    12/31/12 Post-Load Wt: 151 lbs. (+2.5 lbs.)

Week 1: 143.5 (-5 + 2.5 load)

VLCD9: 143.5
    VLCD10: 143

R/P/M
    P2 Vegan
    Welcome everyone!

So glad people are joining, the support will be great! I'm still waiting on my HCG to get here, should be here tomorrow or the next day!

Kansas - I completely agree with you about the carbs. My only interest in increasing carbs is to include some starchier vegetable and more fruits, or possibly oats on occasion.With the degree of low carb I'm maintaining now, I can't even have a carrot LOL. I try to eat mostly gluten free since I have a slight intolerance. Wheat is never really necessary in my opinion. I do a lot of low carb baking with alternate flours like almond and coconut to satisfy my sweet tooth! Great idea! I'll have to add the link to my signature.

2013 - Welcome! I'm jealous of all you gardeners! I grew up working on a farm, and love fresh food, but I'm in a place right now where hubby and I are stuck in rentals until we can save up enough to buy our own place (hopefully somewhere with a little land OUTSIDE the city LOL).

Rubyred - I'm glad someone else is doing the pellets too! I used hhcg drops last round, but figured pellets would be a little easier. I'm going to be using the Intermountain HCG pellets this time. What brand do you use?

pbgirl- I don't blame you, sometimes its those little things that help us make it through such a strict diet! I really enjoy Zevia for a treat now and then during P2, not strictly protocol, but its sweetened with stevia so I figure its better than a diet coke! I bought some braggs for trying new recipes this time, but I've never tried it before, so you'll have to let us know how it goes!

Good luck to all that have already started P2, can't wait to join you!
    Not much to report, same weight
    I tried, I'm getting so rogue, Brocoli last nite, NOT ON PROTOCOL, just to see, I didnt gain and I so missed it.
    Will be testing new security system here at farm's main property then out to dinner withe BF, will report about that tomorrow.

PB: We all have to do what keeps us on track, a few sticks of gum and cocoa, if they don't hurt you, are great if they keep you on track.

Oh shoot, I forgot to tell you guys that this round I have unsd cn milk in coffee every morning. one thing I wanted to try to get away with this round and its fine. OFF PROTOCOL, NOT CONDONING. aLSO, since its mainly xtra fat: Why I prob. get a way with it is I'm vegan and I get 3 grams of fat on p2, waaaaaaaaaaaay less than meat eaters, that mite be why the fat in the cn milk doesnt hold me back. Forgot to confess that last time.

Skinny: I would hate it if I couldnt walk out and pick and then eat. Your suffering now will pay off when you get a place where even a small garden will make a difference.

Found this essay on wheat, guess I wanted to back up my intuitions. Its good, in signature
    Have a great day, Losers!!

Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast