Popular Pages :


Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 133 to 144 of 431

Thread: April 2015 Loaders?

  1. #133

    You Deserve This! Don't Give Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamameg View Post
    Today was a bad day I went off protocol. Not too much, but enough to mess it up. I'm having a very hard time mentally getting in the game. This is why I haven't really tried to diet at all before now is because I rationalize rationalize and rationalize. I stress eat, so I had a bad day at work and I rationalized the late night snacking on goldfish cracker. Like, "i can't sleep, I need to eat food to help with this anxiety so I can calm down." The worst part is, eating actually does curb my anxiety.
    I'm almost in tears right now because I can not figure this out and I will NEVER lose the weight of I keep this up.
    Any wonderful words of advice? Anyone been there done that? Ugh. I'm just ready to throw in the towel and just be overweight for forever.
    Don't you dare quit my dear! You deserve the joy, happiness, and confidence that continued weight loss will bring... Especially when you reach your goal. Anxiety coupled with food has been the crutch for many of us in life, and when that is taken away it's hard to find something else to help you relieve stress. But, I know that you CAN do this, & I have every faith that you WILL do this! We are all fortunate to be on a weight loss program that shows real results every single day, if you stay on protocol. Even with the stauls, we lose more weight on this, rapidly, than with any other program out there. You having done your homework and found out about HCG shows how smart you are to begin with! So, do not despair and just know that you will make it to the finish line if you stay persistent. If you have a bad day, either with your eating, or just a staul (even when you ate perfectly on protocol)... Just keep pushing forward and see how great you've done so far already, and how much better you will feel when you are down to the size that you have always dreamed of! You can do this! Don't give up!

  2. #134
    This will be my 3rd time doing hcg. First time I did 23 days and absolutely hated every single day of the experience, but lost 17 some odd pounds. I did not stabilize very well over the few weeks after my last weigh in, so my body never stuck to the lower weight. But I did go from 197 down to 181. the second time I did it I was more determined, and got down to 167 pounds. I kept that off for a year, but started to creep back up again when I was not doing my correction days after days of eating badly. I noticed that once you stabilize properly, your body wants to stick to that lowered weight due to I believe they say (the hypothalamus) being regulated. Series of bad eating without correcting it threw it back out of whack, and before I knew it I floated back up to 171 pounds. I saw the writing on the wall, and thought that it is time for me to get all the way down to 155 which was always my goal weight. So last Saturday I went back and signed up at the clinic I normally go to. They have me on a dose of 150 with the b12 injections and the lipovit injections. These are my results below. This time around I'm doing chicken, shrimp, tilapia, and beef, dried apricots, dried cherries, asparagus, grape-tomatoes, apples, oranges and Wasa crackers....not to mention tons and tons and tons of chamomile tea (with Stevia). I basically drink it all day long while on the program. I haven't had any hunger yet, probably because I drink tea round the clock, & I don't eat everything all at once each meal. I eat one thing on the list every few hours. This helps me to avert my hunger pains. I truly wish all of us luck this go-around, and if we support each other I know we definitely can do it! I don't always post on here over the last week, but reading everybody's posts give me life, and motivation!

    Load 1: 171.7
    Load 2: 172.8 (TOM)
    VLCD 1: 175.7
    VLCD 2: 172.2
    VLCD 3: 168.7
    VLCD 4: 167.1

  3. #135
    Hi everyone,

    Just checking in. VLCD 9 here, and I took a day off HCG and actually survived it.

    Mamameg, don't you quit! I was exactly in that mind frame only a short while ago. With me, it's depression, not anxiety. If I stuffed my face the depression went away, until I got fatter, and then it got worse. I was actually on Weight watchers for a year, losing & gaining the same 5 lbs. The HCG diet was me saying to my body "you are not going to trap me anymore -- I have had ENOUGH". I couldn't stick with anything that offered me any room to stray, or I'd exploit it.

    The thing you need to realize is you are not alone in this. Which one of us hasn't looked in the mirror and cringed? We all have that angel on one shoulder, with the devil on the other one. When you feel like stuffing, sing, hum, walk, come on here and post, or just poke around. I have found that even the teeniest delay can give you a little more ammo, a way to tell yourself 'hey I delayed this, maybe I CAN do it'.

    Sorry for rambling, my heart goes out to you Mamameg. Best of luck!

  4. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by misspriss1124 View Post
    This will be my 3rd time doing hcg. First time I did 23 days and absolutely hated every single day of the experience, but lost 17 some odd pounds. I did not stabilize very well over the few weeks after my last weigh in, so my body never stuck to the lower weight. But I did go from 197 down to 181. the second time I did it I was more determined, and got down to 167 pounds. I kept that off for a year, but started to creep back up again when I was not doing my correction days after days of eating badly. I noticed that once you stabilize properly, your body wants to stick to that lowered weight due to I believe they say (the hypothalamus) being regulated. Series of bad eating without correcting it threw it back out of whack, and before I knew it I floated back up to 171 pounds. I saw the writing on the wall, and thought that it is time for me to get all the way down to 155 which was always my goal weight. So last Saturday I went back and signed up at the clinic I normally go to. They have me on a dose of 150 with the b12 injections and the lipovit injections. These are my results below. This time around I'm doing chicken, shrimp, tilapia, and beef, dried apricots, dried cherries, asparagus, grape-tomatoes, apples, oranges and Wasa crackers....not to mention tons and tons and tons of chamomile tea (with Stevia). I basically drink it all day long while on the program. I haven't had any hunger yet, probably because I drink tea round the clock, & I don't eat everything all at once each meal. I eat one thing on the list every few hours. This helps me to avert my hunger pains. I truly wish all of us luck this go-around, and if we support each other I know we definitely can do it! I don't always post on here over the last week, but reading everybody's posts give me life, and motivation!

    Load 1: 171.7
    Load 2: 172.8 (TOM)
    VLCD 1: 175.7
    VLCD 2: 172.2
    VLCD 3: 168.7
    VLCD 4: 167.1
    Cheering you on! I am just restarting a round. Let's do this
    ~Bella Donna~

    53 years old
    5'7
    Current: size 10-12
    goal: size 8-10

  5. #137
    Senior Member CeeGray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    North Texas
    R/P/M
    Lost 62 lbs. 8 years ago on hcg, back for 1 round, SL
    Posts
    119
    VLCD 1 here - down 2 overnight! I was a little weirdly hungry tonight though so had a bit more protein, but it did do the trick. MAMAMEG - the feelings you are expressing, oh yes I have had them too - I think most people do at one time or another. Soldiering through it can be tough, but every day you get through is another victory. Finding that something new, that different thing to turn to can be helpful - for me, it is the Fitbit, my treadmill, audiobooks and watching running videos (tthat and brushing my dog). You can do this, you really can!

  6. #138
    Senior Member CeeGray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    North Texas
    R/P/M
    Lost 62 lbs. 8 years ago on hcg, back for 1 round, SL
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueAura View Post
    I couldn't stick with anything that offered me any room to stray, or I'd exploit it.
    THIS THIS THIS!!!!!! That is exactly right. Me too! This is why keto, paleo, etc. etc. etc. etc. failed for me. I need the strictness, and found, and was just reminded, WHY that works - this is why. I looked at the rogue hcgers and think it is great that variations work for them, but I know me too well - the second I allow one deviation, it'll all go kerplunk.

  7. #139
    Hi! Can I join in? I need some accountability. This is my third round. Started 4/3

    175.4 after load
    174
    171.6
    171.2
    170.6
    169.4
    168.2
    170.2
    170.8
    174.6
    173.2
    172.2

    As you can see Ive starting going back up. Im dealing with some fluid retention I believe as I feel I am losing weight in my lower legs and face and upper arms. Just the tummy and legs have swelled. I could use the accountability to get my round back on track. Im planning to go until May 5th or so.

    Hope everyone is doing well!! And I really appreciate in advance for joining in here. It's good to feel a part of a team here.

  8. #140
    Misspriss, did the dried apricots and dried cherries cause any issues for you? i have never tried that but it sounds good!

  9. #141
    Slimshady,
    Actually no, they worked just fine. My losses have been consistent each day. The first two rounds that I did on the program I only ate apples and strawberries as fruits. So far on this round I've only done the dried apricots and dried cherries, but I did buy green apples and oranges, & will see how those go when I start them this weekend. Will keep u posted...
    Our after load weight is very similar, so we definitely are in this together. I'm only doing a 23 day round, so I will see how it goes for me as I watch your progress as well. Good luck to you, and happy to have you on this ride with the rest of us!

  10. #142
    Load 1: 171.7
    Load 2: 172.8 (TOM)
    VLCD 1: 175.7
    VLCD 2: 172.2
    VLCD 3: 168.7
    VLCD 4: 167.1 (10 min floor wrkot)
    VLCD 5: 166.4

    Note: I usually like to weigh myself at night before I go to bed, just to see if my end of day weight is the same or lower than my morning weight . Usually if it is the same, or lower, it gives me a good indication that I will lose more that next morning. Last night my end of day weight was 168.7 which was the weight I had the day before, and higher than I started in the morning. So I got on the floor and did a 10 to 15 minute workout, leg lifts and arm raises. This morning I was down just a little over half a pound from my lower previous morning wait. Happy with that, but I'm wondering if I would have had a higher loss, or maybe even stalled. At any rate, I'm happy with any type of loss.

    Question: I feel like I am completely drying out, with dry hands and chapped lips. I am maybe attributing this to using a lot of stevia, since I drink chamomile tea all day long? does anybody else have this issue of feeling very dry?

  11. #143
    Leez,

    Funny you should mention GABA, because when I completed nursing school, I was so anxious and kept not passing my trial timed testing prior to taking my actual boards. It was sheer anxiety, to the highest extent! Somebody recommended GABA to me and it worked marvelously to calm me down, and I ended up passing my nursing boards on the first try with a flat 75 questions! I haven't taken it in years, but I agree with what you're saying, and that it works almost instantaneously to reduce anxiety.

  12. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady View Post
    Hi! Can I join in? I need some accountability. This is my third round. Started 4/3

    175.4 after load
    174
    171.6
    171.2
    170.6
    169.4
    168.2
    170.2
    170.8
    174.6
    173.2
    172.2

    As you can see Ive starting going back up. Im dealing with some fluid retention I believe as I feel I am losing weight in my lower legs and face and upper arms. Just the tummy and legs have swelled. I could use the accountability to get my round back on track. Im planning to go until May 5th or so.

    Hope everyone is doing well!! And I really appreciate in advance for joining in here. It's good to feel a part of a team here.
    Today is my first day! I am cheering you on Slim!
    ~Bella Donna~

    53 years old
    5'7
    Current: size 10-12
    goal: size 8-10

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •