Popular Pages :


Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 84 of 228

Thread: August 2014 Loaders

  1. #73
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pacific NW
    R/P/M
    R1P2 Injections
    Posts
    18

    Vlcd 1

    Welcome! We are about at the same place - tomorrow is VLCD 1 for me and I am absolutely looking forward to it after two days of gorging. Als odoing the 150 iu shots. I put on 3# today and I dread getting on the scale tomorrow. I usually drop it in the first couple of days.


    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleY View Post
    Hello! Day 1 VLCD. Been here before and love the support on here. My big problem is maintaining.. I really need to try harder this go round. Doing shots at 150 iu
    Now can someone tell me how to put more than one quote on your response???
    Cheers.
    Vic

  2. #74
    Hi there everyone.

    I'm 171.2 this morning. So back on the losing track, but I am guessing I'll be slow on the losses this week because TOM is next monday. usually the week before i'm up a few lbs.

    Hope y'all are doing well!

    Week 1 VLCD: -8 lbs
    Week 2 VLCD: -3 lbs
    Week 3 VLCD: -4 lbs
    Week 4 VLCD: -2 lbs
    Week 5 VLCD: -3 lbs (20lbs Mark)

  3. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by LynneR View Post
    Congrats on your loss. I am taking homeopathic drops and I take 5 drops, 4 times a day. I usually think those symptoms are related to a dose that is too high. Why did you reduce your dose? If it was working fine, I would go back to that.



    I stayed the same during loading and my daughter also lost. I think it is fine, as long as you actually did load. P&I says you can leave out anything you don't want, but maybe talk to Grammy since she has different ideas about it.



    Glad you are back on track. I thought I was safe, but I had a gain this morning. Not sure if it is related to Red Lobster, or retained water. I rode my bike for 40 mins yesterday, so was surprised by a gain even though I did eat extra meat. So this is VLCD13 for me, and I am up a lb today, so I am down 12.X for the round. Not worried about it, because considering *no gain* from loading, I think my losses are good.
    Thank you Lynne.August 2014 Loaders
    i reduce it once since i felt bit hungry and dull. but i change it back to 10 drops. but then i got more dull.. i now skipped twice( last night and this morning) to see how i feel.. i am not dull anymore but feeling hungry.. i will restart with 7 drops starting this lanch time to see... but last night i was so dull so i ate protein bar (nop)... hope i can find the right dose soon...

  4. #76
    Senior Member adolliee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North of Seattle
    R/P/M
    Old photo. This is what I want to get back to!
    Posts
    131
    I'm glad I didn't gain after going out of town, but I do feel like I've stalled. I've only lost 6 pounds and this Thursday will be the start of week 3 for me. I'm hoping I show a bigger loss tomorrow morning.
    Anna




  5. #77
    Super Member! LynneR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R? P2 HHCG
    Posts
    3,889
    Quote Originally Posted by classicvic View Post
    Now can someone tell me how to put more than one quote on your response???
    If you click on the bubble with the double quote, right next to the Reply with Quote bubble. Click it for each post you want to include. Then click +Reply to Thread and they will all be included.

    Quote Originally Posted by ashupatakhu View Post
    I'm 171.2 this morning. So back on the losing track, but I am guessing I'll be slow on the losses this week because TOM is next monday. usually the week before i'm up a few lbs.
    Glad you are back on track!

    Quote Originally Posted by umi0505 View Post
    Thank you Lynne.
    i reduce it once since i felt bit hungry and dull. but i change it back to 10 drops. but then i got more dull.. i now skipped twice( last night and this morning) to see how i feel.. i am not dull anymore but feeling hungry.. i will restart with 7 drops starting this lanch time to see... but last night i was so dull so i ate protein bar (nop)... hope i can find the right dose soon...
    I had a protein bar yesterday too (Quest-nop), really hard to resist but the 5 grams of fat are probably too much. If that dose is not right, talk to Grammy. If you got more hungry, that normally means the dose was too low. I would increase, not drop. It takes three days to see the result of the change, so if you keep changing back and forth it is hard to find the right dose. Did you stick with 10 drops for 3 days? I think that is what I would do first. JMO

    Quote Originally Posted by adolliee View Post
    I'm glad I didn't gain after going out of town, but I do feel like I've stalled. I've only lost 6 pounds and this Thursday will be the start of week 3 for me. I'm hoping I show a bigger loss tomorrow morning.
    That does sound slow. Hopefully you are back on track and the losses will start to show now.

    AFM: this is VLCD 15 and I am down .6 from yesterday. Losses are slow for me too, and that is 14 lbs in 14 days. (remember the first 10 lbs was water!) Happy losses all!

  6. #78
    Hi all,

    I'm new to this site, and hope you all don't mind me jumping in here...
    I'm doing HCG drops after doing them 2 years ago with great success. However, I started a new job immediately after losing the weight, and slowly gained it back. So, my doc recommended I do it again with a plan to remain low carb for life afterwards. This round seems incredibly easy this time, hoping that doesn't change. Here's a recap of where I'm at:
    Aug 7, P1: 240
    Aug 8, P1: 241.2
    Aug 9, P2D1: 242.6
    Aug 10: 237.6
    Aug 11: 237
    Aug 12: 235.6
    Aug 13: 234.8
    Aug 14: 233.6
    Aug 15: 232.4
    Aug 16: 230.8
    Aug 17: 230
    Aug 18: 229
    Aug 19: 227.8
    Aug 20, VLCD12: 226.6 (total loss so far 15.8lbs)

    Hoping to go to 40 days, but will see how it goes. I'm on MFP also, would love a buddy or 2!
    My name there is, NewInnerStrength.

    Cheers!
    R1P1: Post Loading weight: 242.6 (Aug 9/14)
    P2D9: 230 (Aug 17/14)
    P2D15: 224.5 (Aug 23/14)
    P2D27: 218.6 (Sep 4/14)
    Goal: ONEderland, October, 2014

    Plan to stay on Keto cycling Diet after P3...

  7. #79
    Hey guys!

    I'm 170.2 today =) so down 1lb!

    So I had kind of a revelation (I know its like DUH). I've noticed the closer I stay to protocol the better my losses. So I'm ditching the more modified version the clinic started me on and following more strictly. With a few exceptions (that I've tried and tested on myself and find that they do not affect my losses)..like mixing veggies and having egg whites.

    LynnR: awesome your average is better than mine!
    Adollie: that sound like a stall. Are you going to try any stall breakers?
    Bajarose: welcome!!

    Week 1 VLCD: -8 lbs
    Week 2 VLCD: -3 lbs
    Week 3 VLCD: -4 lbs
    Week 4 VLCD: -2 lbs
    Week 5 VLCD: -3 lbs (20lbs Mark)

  8. #80
    Super Member! DanielleY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    R/P/M
    P2
    Posts
    1,072
    Hello!! VLCD 3 down 2.2 .. love the first week!

    Lynne - 14lbs in 14 days , that is awesome!!! Maybe we can stabilize together... my nemesis!! but all my fault

    UMI0505 - good luck on your dose hope you find the right one for you

    adolliee - what VLCD day are you on? stalls are very common especially for me mid round or 15-20 days in

    Bajarose - VLCD 12 and down 15.8 !!!!!! I am sooo jealous! nice losses

    ashupatakhu - 1lb down, I like it!! Yes I usually just stay straight old school POP .. works best for me, then in P3 I get all the yummy things like coconut oil, eggs etc.. I can stabilize just fine in P3 is the maintaining I need to work on.
    I am 5'4" 44 yo. Was stable at 123 last round, lost focus, back at 144.
    R1 1/11 Started at 170lbs got to 140. Another round 9/12 got to 123. Goal is to get back in that area and hold under 130.



  9. #81
    Where did you order your drops?

  10. #82
    Senior Member Kellectible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Arkansas
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/hhcg
    Posts
    108
    Blog Entries
    3
    this is day 8 vlcd for both my hubby and I. He's down 14 pounds and I have lost 12. This is his first diet ever and this is my 1000th diet...but who's counting? Homeopathic HCG really works for me and for him. Seems to be helping him with the fibromyalgia pain as well...so win win!
    The most important thing today is that I feel good.

  11. #83
    Senior Member emilyc88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R2 P2 drops
    Posts
    117
    Hi this is my first time here and I definitely need some support. This is my vlcd8 and I haven't been doing well on the scale at all.

    Vlcd1 - 166.4 lbs, 34.4%fat, 31.9% mmass, 47% water
    Vlcd2- 162.7lbs, 36.3% fat, 31.2% mmass, 46% water
    Vlcd3- 162.0lbs, 36.5% fat, 31.1% mmass, 45.5% water
    vlcd4- 161.6lbs, 37.1% fat, 30.7% mmass, 45% water
    vlcd5- 160.5lbs, 37.4% fat, 30.7% mmass, 45% water
    vlcd6- 160.7lbs, 37.2% fat, 30.7% mmass, 45% water
    vlcd7- 161.6 lbs, 35.4% fat, 31.5% mmass, 46.5% water
    vlcd8- 161.8lbs, 31.8% fat, 33%mmass, 49% water

    So I have a really fancy scale and I dont know how much I buy into the percentages but my weight isnt dropping. Everyone else seems to lose so much in week one and I feel like I have lost 0.9lbs. I dont belive a 4lb weight loss in a day and I was around 163 before loading so I feel I have stayed the same. I work in a lab and work variable shifts so at the beginning I was working night shift and my ladt three days have have been day shift. Yesterday and the day before I worked 12 hr shifts instead of eight and havent eaten a second serving of fruit bc I havent even had time. I have cheated I guess, maybe once or twice I had 5oz of meat instead of 4oz and I ate bell peppers before I realized they are not on my protocol (omni drops). Maybe I drink too much lemon juice? Maybe I dont have a regular enough schedule? I dont take my drops or eat at the same time each day... it is really hard for me. I not really sure where I am going wrong and I am getting pretty discouraged. HELP! :'(

  12. #84
    Super Member! LynneR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R? P2 HHCG
    Posts
    3,889
    Quote Originally Posted by BajaRose View Post
    I'm new to this site, and hope you all don't mind me jumping in here...
    I'm doing HCG drops after doing them 2 years ago with great success. However, I started a new job immediately after losing the weight, and slowly gained it back. So, my doc recommended I do it again with a plan to remain low carb for life afterwards. This round seems incredibly easy this time, hoping that doesn't change. Here's a recap of where I'm at:

    Hoping to go to 40 days, but will see how it goes.
    Sounds like you are doing great. I am planning to go 40 days or possibly more, so I will be here if you want to extend the thread with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ashupatakhu View Post
    I'm 170.2 today =) so down 1lb!

    So I had kind of a revelation (I know its like DUH). I've noticed the closer I stay to protocol the better my losses. So I'm ditching the more modified version the clinic started me on and following more strictly. With a few exceptions (that I've tried and tested on myself and find that they do not affect my losses)..like mixing veggies and having egg whites.

    LynnR: awesome your average is better than mine!
    Sounds like you are doing great! My average may be higher due to water loss in the first week.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleY View Post
    Hello!! VLCD 3 down 2.2 .. love the first week!
    Lynne - 14lbs in 14 days , that is awesome!!! Maybe we can stabilize together... my nemesis!! but all my fault
    Congrats on your loss Danielle! Are you doing a long round? You have less to lose, by far, but I may be in it for a long haul.

    Quote Originally Posted by Billie60 View Post
    Where did you order your drops?
    I get my homeopathic drops at the local health food store. Mine are Anumed brand eHCG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellectible View Post
    this is day 8 vlcd for both my hubby and I. He's down 14 pounds and I have lost 12. This is his first diet ever and this is my 1000th diet...but who's counting? Homeopathic HCG really works for me and for him. Seems to be helping him with the fibromyalgia pain as well...so win win!
    Great for your losses. I know HCG makes me feel good, so I guess the fibro pain improvement makes sense. Cool!

    Quote Originally Posted by emilyc88 View Post
    Hi this is my first time here and I definitely need some support. This is my vlcd8 and I haven't been doing well on the scale at all.

    Vlcd1 - 166.4 lbs, 34.4%fat, 31.9% mmass, 47% water
    Vlcd2- 162.7lbs, 36.3% fat, 31.2% mmass, 46% water
    Vlcd3- 162.0lbs, 36.5% fat, 31.1% mmass, 45.5% water
    vlcd4- 161.6lbs, 37.1% fat, 30.7% mmass, 45% water
    vlcd5- 160.5lbs, 37.4% fat, 30.7% mmass, 45% water
    vlcd6- 160.7lbs, 37.2% fat, 30.7% mmass, 45% water
    vlcd7- 161.6 lbs, 35.4% fat, 31.5% mmass, 46.5% water
    vlcd8- 161.8lbs, 31.8% fat, 33%mmass, 49% water

    So I have a really fancy scale and I dont know how much I buy into the percentages but my weight isnt dropping. Everyone else seems to lose so much in week one and I feel like I have lost 0.9lbs. I dont belive a 4lb weight loss in a day and I was around 163 before loading so I feel I have stayed the same. I work in a lab and work variable shifts so at the beginning I was working night shift and my ladt three days have have been day shift. Yesterday and the day before I worked 12 hr shifts instead of eight and havent eaten a second serving of fruit bc I havent even had time. I have cheated I guess, maybe once or twice I had 5oz of meat instead of 4oz and I ate bell peppers before I realized they are not on my protocol (omni drops). Maybe I drink too much lemon juice? Maybe I dont have a regular enough schedule? I dont take my drops or eat at the same time each day... it is really hard for me. I not really sure where I am going wrong and I am getting pretty discouraged. HELP! :'(
    Looking at the numbers you are down about 5 lbs in a week. Is it water? Probably. So now the fat loss can begin. Not sure why you gained, maybe not pooping? Are you weighing after 8 hours sleep to give your body enough time to release water from the day before? I drink smooth move tea to make sure I poop. Do you feel your dose is correct and getting rid of hunger? My thought is to stay the course, don't change anything, and give it a few more days to see what happens. When you calc your average loss per day, use the post-load weight, because that is what DR S uses, and easier for comparison. Maybe you just do not hold a lot of water. Cheating with a tiny bit of fat can mess you up, but protein and carbs not as much. HTH Good luck!

    AFM: NOt sure where I am today, I think down a lb but not sure. I ate two bananas yesterday due to some allergy treatments, so not sure if that affected me. Today is a new day!

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •