Popular Pages :


Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 73 to 84 of 96

Thread: Been (t)here done that...

  1. #73
    (I am so excited I had to increase my font!) DRUM ROLL!!!! I guess the drops was the jumpstart I needed after all. I started them on Sunday and I am down 4.4lbs today!!! I have to say that since I started them my energy is better and I am sooooooo never hungry. As a a matter of fact I have to remember to eat something because it just has totally evaporated. :-)

    I usually get hungry around time for my meals but I have actually taken my drops by 6a.m. then I might have a cup of tea or coffee at some point and one bottle of water. I then have to look at the clock to remember to take them again at 12pm and didn't feel like eating but went ahead and made mysef eat something at 1pm. I then take my last dose at somewhere between 4 and 5pm and I am soooo good for the evening. I go ahaead and ensure I eat at least by 6:30-7pm. I actually only had fruit one time the last couple of days also. :-)

    This definitely has not been happening on the RX SiFasci that I have been taking. I had actually been bouncing around and left 247.8 for at least the past 16 days and have been bouncing around 248.8 and 250.4. When I started the drops I had bounced back to 249.8. I am now 245.4 !! These drops are the BOMB with a capital BBBBBBB!!!!!!!

    I actually tried the pellets for two meal periods and had the same effect. Intermountain is my saving grace and I am going to do an extended round now. The expiration on Pellets is March 2018! and the drops December 2015! ! My girlfriend is having the same results and experiencing the same regarding energy level and loss of all appetite.

    I am so happy I gave myself a New Ticker so I could actualize it. I think I am actually going to do another three (3) weeks as long as it keeps coming off! - I definitely am more motivated and YES indeed I have a plan....and just can't wait to put it in gear after the end of this year. I count my journey as one more winter to go :-)
    :-)

  2. #74

    Post

    (This is some feedback I got from Intermountain as to their drops/ellets which I found interesting & helpful)----

    The concentration of any homeopathic mixture, which is what our HCG is, will be described with the nomenclature such as 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x. This explains the number of times the mixture has been diluted with additional mineral water. The lower the first number listed, the higher the concentration is.

    For example, something that has been diluted with water only 3 times is much more concentrated than something that has been diluted with water 6 times. 3x concentration is the highest concentration available in the industry, and this is what our mixture is.

  3. #75
    Super Member! LynneR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R? P2 HHCG
    Posts
    3,889
    Quote Originally Posted by DivaG313 View Post
    (This is some feedback I got from Intermountain as to their drops/ellets which I found interesting & helpful)----

    The concentration of any homeopathic mixture, which is what our HCG is, will be described with the nomenclature such as 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x. This explains the number of times the mixture has been diluted with additional mineral water. The lower the first number listed, the higher the concentration is.

    For example, something that has been diluted with water only 3 times is much more concentrated than something that has been diluted with water 6 times. 3x concentration is the highest concentration available in the industry, and this is what our mixture is.
    I think that is so weird that they are saying the 3X is the best, when the 60X should be the best. In fact the best drops I have had were DesBio, and they had 100X. The thing with homeopathics is that the higher concentration is stronger. As far as I know. the lower concentrations are less diluted, and wear off quickly, like an hour, but the higher concentrations are more diluted but have more effect and last longer, like 6 hours for 30X. I'm glad they are working for you. I also prefer the drops to injections; less fuss.

  4. #76
    I really like the fact that they don't have to be refrigerated so that's excellent for me. Just carry them in my urse, however, I usualy refrigerate mine at work and home. I just wish I had jumped off the bandwagon of NO SUCCESS a lot sooner and converted to the drops. I can just imagine where I would be throughout those 16 days by NOW. Makes me sooooo mad!!

  5. #77
    Super Member! LynneR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R? P2 HHCG
    Posts
    3,889
    Quote Originally Posted by DivaG313 View Post
    I really like the fact that they don't have to be refrigerated so that's excellent for me. Just carry them in my urse, however, I usualy refrigerate mine at work and home. I just wish I had jumped off the bandwagon of NO SUCCESS a lot sooner and converted to the drops. I can just imagine where I would be throughout those 16 days by NOW. Makes me sooooo mad!!
    If you had to go through that to get where you are now, it was probably worth it. Just keep going forward.

  6. #78
    Senior Member princess41463's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New River, Arizona, United States
    R/P/M
    R1, P2, Injection
    Posts
    144
    Blog Entries
    15
    Ugh, I'm in the same boat. Went back to bad eating habits and just haven't been able to get on the protocol boat in any rounds I've tried. This is my 4th. Lost 10 lbs in the first two weeks and haven't lost a pound since. In my office I am surrounded by heavy people and those people who can eat whatever they want and not gain - which means I'm surrounded by cookies (girl scout sales), doughnuts, candies and soda pop every single day - all day for 10 hours straight. So far I've only been guilty of a couple of small handfulls (about 10 each) of M&M's but apparently that's enough to keep me stabilized.

    The first round was a breeze - I lost 23 lbs and enjoyed the food - every round after that - sucks. I just can't stay motivated enough to not have a "little bit" of this off-protocol treat. So sad and I know it's all my own fault for not having self control but that doesn't take away the depression I feel for failing every day.

    Today I decided to do an apple day so I could at least eat something all day long when the cravings for the goodies hit. My only cheat was 1/2 a tsp. of peanut butter and a bit of salt on the apples - oh, and I chewed a piece of gum. I'm sure that means I will have gained a pound when I step on the scale tomorrow. How could the first round have been so easy and the subsequent ones have all been so hard?
    Kelly
    R1 10/31/12
    R2 02/01/13
    R3 06/01/13
    R4 01/03/14
    Starting Weight: 173.0
    Current Weight: 153.0
    Total lost to date: -20


    Keeping my eye on the prize:
    Thinner thighs!


    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

  7. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    239
    Agreed, I think the first round is always easy and any other round after is very hard esp when you're not mentally focused.

  8. #80
    Hope everyone had a good nights sleep, possibly a loss and will have a wonderful weekend even those of us expecting SADLY more SNOW!

    I am happy today with yet another 1lb. loss (244.4). I swear these drops are the BOMB!!!!!

    I am motivated to change my AVATAR daily now that I have a good reason....those pounds going down!! I am so hopeful I will be in the 230's next week :-)

    Have a wonderful day everyone!

  9. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Ling View Post
    Agreed, I think the first round is always easy and any other round after is very hard esp when you're not mentally focused.
    That is very true and changes in your health, medications etc. also can influence it which is most of wahat occurred with me and STEROIDS!!! I will also add that I believe HCG works extremely well when it's the first or even second round because your body is not used to it so it gets a great quickstart/kickstart when introduced to it and then your body may get used to it and not work as expected.

    I know that when I began this round I was committed and have been mentally in it to win it since the first day. Then I noticed after around day 14-16 my body consistently has rejected allowing me to move further down the line and has consistently kept yo-yoing me back and forth until I decided to make the change to drops. Up until this I have been on RX formula after my first rounds with it and the drops back in 2010.

    This is how I got frustrated during a previous round because after the first 14lbs that started happening and eventually I fell off the wagon feeling like a failure and just quit. I wish I had thought about changing to drops then because I believe I could have been that much further along.

    I KNOW___CAN'T CRY OVER THAT SPILLED MILK ! Now- currently moving onward and downward :-) I decided not to let that stop and converted over to the drops and look where I am 6 days later and 5lbs. down I just can't believe it and I am so happy that I did instead of giving up. And to think I was getting ready to just end the round with that small success and do a planned interruption for two weeks then try to go back to my RX HCG. Lord heavens above ----I am so glad I aborted that thought.

    I am going back to sign up at the YWCA in my area ---really one blck down the street :-) and they are enlarging the Pool area to support a LAZY RIVER!! I know I am going to be loving it when it's done. For now I will be satisfied with the bicycle (not to be confused with Cycling) and some other light exercise that won't impact my current HCG program. I learned that the hard way when I tried to do "Thin In 30" by the FIRM which hindered me in a previous round.

    High aintensity exercise is just not good for P2.

    Well enough from me .....Best wishes for success for EVERYONE!

  10. #82
    For anyone cconsidering INTERMOUNTAIN drops or pellets I found this on another of the forums submitted by a grandmother age 67! Having great results:

    Hi, I am taking homeopathic pellets from Intermountainhcg, and they are working AWESOME! I started on 15th Sept, loading date and it is now the 30th of September, p.2 and I have lost 24 lbs. I am not hungry, sleep wonderfully, and seem to have energy to spare. I am 67 yrs old and 5 grandchildren to keep me active.

    My husband said the other morning it is like watching the pounds flow away. I will continue using the homeopathic pellets until 'they' convince me they're useless.

    My personal opinion is that every body is different, and we need to listen to our bodies and go with what appears best to them.

  11. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    239
    I belong on another forum which has helped me. When you lost the first 14lbs and kept yo-yoing back, it could be that you were at that set point for awhile and your body just needed some time to catchup before it would start releasing again. I've stalled for 2 weeks straight before because I was at that set point for a very long time and finally it budged. My 2 set points are 190lbs and 160lbs (basically the weight I keep going back to). So if it happens again, don't get discouraged.

    I like to take pics and do measurements because when you aren't losing weight, you're losing inches. Thus its called pounds and inches. I've been using drops since 2010. Although my first was a spray, not a drop.

    Good luck on your round and keep losing!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by DivaG313 View Post
    That is very true and changes in your health, medications etc. also can influence it which is most of wahat occurred with me and STEROIDS!!! I will also add that I believe HCG works extremely well when it's the first or even second round because your body is not used to it so it gets a great quickstart/kickstart when introduced to it and then your body may get used to it and not work as expected.

    I know that when I began this round I was committed and have been mentally in it to win it since the first day. Then I noticed after around day 14-16 my body consistently has rejected allowing me to move further down the line and has consistently kept yo-yoing me back and forth until I decided to make the change to drops. Up until this I have been on RX formula after my first rounds with it and the drops back in 2010.

    This is how I got frustrated during a previous round because after the first 14lbs that started happening and eventually I fell off the wagon feeling like a failure and just quit. I wish I had thought about changing to drops then because I believe I could have been that much further along.

    I KNOW___CAN'T CRY OVER THAT SPILLED MILK ! Now- currently moving onward and downward :-) I decided not to let that stop and converted over to the drops and look where I am 6 days later and 5lbs. down I just can't believe it and I am so happy that I did instead of giving up. And to think I was getting ready to just end the round with that small success and do a planned interruption for two weeks then try to go back to my RX HCG. Lord heavens above ----I am so glad I aborted that thought.

    I am going back to sign up at the YWCA in my area ---really one blck down the street :-) and they are enlarging the Pool area to support a LAZY RIVER!! I know I am going to be loving it when it's done. For now I will be satisfied with the bicycle (not to be confused with Cycling) and some other light exercise that won't impact my current HCG program. I learned that the hard way when I tried to do "Thin In 30" by the FIRM which hindered me in a previous round.

    High aintensity exercise is just not good for P2.

    Well enough from me .....Best wishes for success for EVERYONE!

  12. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Ling View Post
    I belong on another forum which has helped me. When you lost the first 14lbs and kept yo-yoing back, it could be that you were at that set point for awhile and your body just needed some time to catchup before it would start releasing again. I've stalled for 2 weeks straight before because I was at that set point for a very long time and finally it budged. My 2 set points are 190lbs and 160lbs (basically the weight I keep going back to). So if it happens again, don't get discouraged.

    I like to take pics and do measurements because when you aren't losing weight, you're losing inches. Thus its called pounds and inches. I've been using drops since 2010. Although my first was a spray, not a drop.

    Good luck on your round and keep losing!!!
    Thanks for feedback. I am aware of the body being at sets points but this had been going on since the 14 of January and I didn't decide to do the drops until February 2nd. That was much too long to just consistently sit there going up and down when I could have been losing the weight. Not to mention I wasn't fropping any real inches. Your best diagnostic is in the mirror naked and trust me I wasn't enjoying the view :-(.

    With having been on the RX 4 times I just felt that going back to the drops I used initially it would be a great change that my body might respond to and it did immediately starting from day 1 I have been losing a pound a day so if it indeed was due to my set point it would have probably stayed regardless but it didnt.

    That tells me that pehaps my body is slightly immuned to being on the RX HCG- especially having been on Norvel, Ovidac, SiFasci, Hucog, and Corion brand. I think everyones body responds differently and unfortunately, I have never had the great successes on RX that I had on the HHCG drops. I wish you the very best in your success with this program.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •