Popular Pages :


Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 286

Thread: My HCG Journey (aka Flirty Flo)

  1. #1
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,269
    Blog Entries
    2

    My HCG Journey (aka Flirty Flo)

    Good morning all.....
    This round has stumbled upon me from a dizzy height! I weighed myself last week Wednesday and almost had a heart attack and Immediately sourced HCG and got the ball rolling...

    It will take a while for me to meet new faces and names and sometimes just generally talk to myself in a way that could be useful for others as well and make new friends, which I know will definitely happen.

    I usually like to have one place where I hash my day out and take ownership of my journey and generally have verbal diarhee.... taking to myself, sometimes even answer back! I have always believed that I have to take ownership of my failures as well as my triumphs.....

    Many years ago I was very successful in my weight loss journey, but like anything in life, if you dont keep your eye on the ball, you are going to drop it.... in this situation..GAINED IT! I am usually a bit more relaxed over the Christmas holiday period and January cam and before I could make a plan Lockdown was upon us..... and with lockdown, 6 months later, I have gained a whopping 10kgs! I don't know if it was like that at your side of teh pond, but we all baked and cooked and ate our boredom away

    BUT that was that and now is now....

    I loaded over the weekend, did not go overboard and I usually can stomach big or fatty meals.... but I did have like potato salad and avo and a few treats..... so no real gain...in fact I am down 200gm from yesterday and down 100gm from Saturday morning start...so hopefully it is a good sign of what is to come...

    Water bottle at the ready.... all shopping down and ready to rumble and hopefully history will repeat itself and I will have a glorious Week 1....

    I know a lot of people are weary of the fruits and I realised this morning that the oranges I got are rather big, about the same size as my grapefruits, so I think I shall make ir that only half an orange is a portion.... Generally do you weigh your fruits or do you just do 1 = 1?

    I am also happy that i could get the proper Grissini ... last time I attempted I could only find the very thin ones and they were so Moreish I could schoff an entire packet in one sitting.....

    So that is me for today, busy busy at work while most of you are fast asleep..... Best of luck to all for a fresh start and a fresh week!

  2. #2
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,269
    Blog Entries
    2
    Hi all...
    2:30 pm and so far a flawless day!.... the HCG most certainly seems to have hit a sweet spot.... no hunger, no cravings! But I guess I should be careful not to speak too soon..... might just be the adrenalin rush after My scale almost gave me a heart attack... I have a few friends on my Facebook who are also following all different diets but doing that keeps me accountable and I feel I have to stay stong to be a source of inspiration for them to stick to their diets

    Set up my Vivofit watch and syncing with MyFitnessPal...

    I got stock for one girl, but still not sure if she is going to do the original Protocol... But I think she is pretty motivated. Then another friend and her sister in law is doing one of those weird made up diets, throwing most of the scientific components of why this diet works, out the door. She is still waiting for her stock to arrive, but it is going to be interesting to see the difference in results when they do start

    I am hoping to lose 15-17 Kgs (33 - 37 lbs), which means I have to do about 1 lbs a day... which is achievable on week one...But I know if I am committed I can do 10 Kgs which will mean I will have to do another round after that..... But for now, I shall focus on Round 1

    Decided to empty out the wine rack and remove the temptation out of my line of sight this evening.... I don't know if you know, But wine bottles have this habit of calling you by name?

    Have a great day all....

  3. #3
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,269
    Blog Entries
    2
    Good Morning Bunnies!
    As always HCG did not disappoint And day 1 started our with 500gm (1.1lbs)... this is the start i need to keep me focussed and true to protocol....

    i have weighed on my Wii for as long as i have had it....and it is very sensitive... so OCD me always way a second time.... if the weights are the same i will take that for the day ... if not i will weigh a 3rd time and take the one that came up twice.... so hopefully today will be as positive as yesterday

    However.... note to self..... drink most of your water by 3pm.... I did a litre after work and could not ho to bed till All the toilet calls were under control... meaning maybe short on sleep.... better keep an eye on that

    All for now.... i must say the silence on these boards are so different than from before.... hoping I soon cross paths with some humans

    Enjoy your day...

  4. #4
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,269
    Blog Entries
    2
    Ok What I do like to do is to keep tabs on what I eat vs what I have lost so i have a record to return to

    DAY 1(Yesterday's) food list was as follows
    Breakfast - Nothing
    Mid Morning - 1 cup of coffee (a little more than) 25ml milk, breadstick and half an orange 180gm
    Lunch - about 80 grm of crab meat (all i had) 1 small tomato about 80gm and a hlf handful of lettuce ( i usually do not do lettuce but have left over from the weekend and a drizzle of lemon juice ( I know its a little less than the 100gm but its teh portions i had and I was ok with that - no hunger or craving
    Mid Afternoon = green tea, 1 canderel and 1 breadstick
    Dinner = was 1 x 100gm steak in the air fryer with 1 tomato and some lettuce

    and with that I had 3 litres of water

    I know it is much of the same but the less i have to faff the easier the diet goes for me, especially lunch as I work from home and I do not want to faff in the kitchen, I want to dish, eat and get back to work.
    Also salad stuff works for me now that it is spring especially during the day... as long as I still lose on what i eat, that's good for me

    No cravings and was not even tempted to have any wine, but my experience taught me that a good loss on a day does not guarantee the same tomorrow.... every day is a new day to be accountable for.... I do not want to jinx it, but I have almost always had good first weeks but then is evens out a bit If I can lose on average between 400gm a day (.9lbs) that would be a bonus, but I am not naive... I will be ok between250 - 350gms that would be great - but all i can do is to keep my eye on the prize and stay solid every day.. If I can have a good week one, it takes the pressure off the rest of the round...doing a 40 day round

  5. #5
    ~Maggie83~ Maggie83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    BC
    R/P/M
    R1P4D43 SubQ
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneSA View Post
    Good Morning Bunnies!
    As always HCG did not disappoint And day 1 started our with 500gm (1.1lbs)... this is the start i need to keep me focussed and true to protocol....

    i have weighed on my Wii for as long as i have had it....and it is very sensitive... so OCD me always way a second time.... if the weights are the same i will take that for the day ... if not i will weigh a 3rd time and take the one that came up twice.... so hopefully today will be as positive as yesterday

    However.... note to self..... drink most of your water by 3pm.... I did a litre after work and could not ho to bed till All the toilet calls were under control... meaning maybe short on sleep.... better keep an eye on that

    All for now.... i must say the silence on these boards are so different than from before.... hoping I soon cross paths with some humans

    Enjoy your day...
    Human here. Haha. Iím starting in a week or so. Was very successful back in 2010. But then an accident and loss of mobility and self pity saw a 20lb weight gain. Then falling in love. Having two kids and losing one meant another 60lbs. Iíve gained back everything I lost but I know I did it to myself. Because this protocol works and works in the long run if done properly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Maegan~
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRZ7t5C/]

  6. #6
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,269
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Maggie...

    It will be great to have a partner or more in crime and I feel I am so far behind all the September starters and I wanted a space where i can be accountable and put it out there every day....
    And I feel usually tou guys are asleep most of my day.. so you wake up and catch up with me and vise versa...

    I have a few very successful rounds starting in 2014 at 109Kg (239lbs) (and kind of came back just for moral support and to keep me on the straight and narrow for quite some time after.... In general I kept most of it down most of the time and did a short round last year just to level it a bit.. At my age I have just decided that anything below 70 will just make me flap in the wind... seems that over the years 74-76 was my sweet spot..... and alas, courtesy of Covid 19 an a 6 month serious lock down I ended back up at 91.1 ....but today is day 2 and I have a good day 1....and so far so good for day 2......

    There was a time towards end of last year when I though its just not worth all the hassle doing a diet but when teh scale fainted on me and my clothes are becoming limiting it is a case of HCG to the rescue!, looking forward to sharing your journey with you as well
    Have an awesome day

  7. #7
    ~Maggie83~ Maggie83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    BC
    R/P/M
    R1P4D43 SubQ
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneSA View Post
    Thanks Maggie...

    It will be great to have a partner or more in crime and I feel I am so far behind all the September starters and I wanted a space where i can be accountable and put it out there every day....
    And I feel usually tou guys are asleep most of my day.. so you wake up and catch up with me and vise versa...

    I have a few very successful rounds starting in 2014 at 109Kg (239lbs) (and kind of came back just for moral support and to keep me on the straight and narrow for quite some time after.... In general I kept most of it down most of the time and did a short round last year just to level it a bit.. At my age I have just decided that anything below 70 will just make me flap in the wind... seems that over the years 74-76 was my sweet spot..... and alas, courtesy of Covid 19 an a 6 month serious lock down I ended back up at 91.1 ....but today is day 2 and I have a good day 1....and so far so good for day 2......

    There was a time towards end of last year when I though its just not worth all the hassle doing a diet but when teh scale fainted on me and my clothes are becoming limiting it is a case of HCG to the rescue!, looking forward to sharing your journey with you as well
    Have an awesome day
    Iím up at odd hours because of my son. Haha. Iím glad to have someone to go through this journey with as well.
    First rounds I used HUCOG from India with great success. Then I tried to do a few more rounds and started but stopped. Things always came up. Last time I tried I got pregnant. lol.
    I am going to try some Ovidac I have in my freezer. If they have lost potency I have a source for Norvo or Gonasi. Kinda nervous because To fiddle around with new brands and figure out the dosage.

    Iím starting at 246 pounds this round. My goal is to do 3 rounds over the next year and get down to 175 ish. Last time I was down to 176. With working out I gained muscle and lost more fat. I was 196 pounds and a size 10/12.

    My ultimate goal is not hurt so much trying to play with my kiddo. Every bone sounds like they are snapping when I get up. Hahaha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Maegan~
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRZ7t5C/]

  8. #8
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,269
    Blog Entries
    2
    You guys are spolt for choice... we get hcg and nwver know wh1ere from ... i just always do a pregnancy test.... which you should do wirh your freezer stash....

    I wpuld be happy wirh a175 for end on this round.... i will do a full on 40 day round till my last shot.... but i bought enough for two rounds So i am.here with yoy babes

    We are all strong and in control till life happens.... sometimes it is necessary... so lets put on our big girl.panties and go for this!

  9. #9
    ~Maggie83~ Maggie83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    BC
    R/P/M
    R1P4D43 SubQ
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneSA View Post
    You guys are spolt for choice... we get hcg and nwver know wh1ere from ... i just always do a pregnancy test.... which you should do wirh your freezer stash....

    I wpuld be happy wirh a175 for end on this round.... i will do a full on 40 day round till my last shot.... but i bought enough for two rounds So i am.here with yoy babes

    We are all strong and in control till life happens.... sometimes it is necessary... so lets put on our big girl.panties and go for this!
    My big girl panties are BIG. Lol.

    Iíve always done pregnancy tests. Just as a peace of mind. Iím excited to take this year for me. My husbands never seen me fit and my son is getting older. He wants to run and play and I feel to old too. Hahaha.

    Iím preparing my kitchen and putting all craving foods away. Far away. Lol. Want to be prepared. My cleaning lady is coming tomorrow so she will help me re organize everything.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Maegan~
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRZ7t5C/]

  10. #10
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,269
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie83 View Post
    My big girl panties are BIG. Lol.

    I’m preparing my kitchen and putting all craving foods away. Far away. Lol. Want to be prepared. My cleaning lady is coming tomorrow so she will help me re organize everything.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great thats the best way to start - to be prepared!! You go girl!

  11. #11
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,269
    Blog Entries
    2
    Good Morning from a Sunny South Africa!

    Ok so this morning I was lying in bed, dreading the scale, not because I did anything wrong but I know that sometimes HCG can have a sting in the tail, simply in how your body reacts to your combinations of the previous day...knowing a big and very big losses can be followed by nothing or even a gain.... but it is part of the process...

    So I got onto the scale to be greeted by a whopping .8kgs (1.76lbs)!!.... you better believe it,
    But not trusting the scale as always I weigh another time to make sure, in fact hoping it would be less, thinking of tomorrow
    and it gave me a .9kg (1.98lbs)!!
    I did it 3 MORE times and eventually I am sure I could hear the scale growl at me...so.9kgs it is for today



    So of course, today I have to be super carefullto avoid sting in the tail.... and the scae saying..i told you so!
    But on teh flip sit, this great loss is also an incentive to stay firmly on track!.....
    So total weight loss from Saturday when I started loading is 1.6 Kgs

    One thing I remember from past experiences with HCG and any diet for that matter - If I include Grapefruit into my day... I have great results!

  12. #12
    ~Maggie83~ Maggie83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    BC
    R/P/M
    R1P4D43 SubQ
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneSA View Post
    Good Morning from a Sunny South Africa!

    Ok so this morning I was lying in bed, dreading the scale, not because I did anything wrong but I know that sometimes HCG can have a sting in the tail, simply in how your body reacts to your combinations of the previous day...knowing a big and very big losses can be followed by nothing or even a gain.... but it is part of the process...

    So I got onto the scale to be greeted by a whopping .8kgs (1.76lbs)!!.... you better believe it,
    But not trusting the scale as always I weigh another time to make sure, in fact hoping it would be less, thinking of tomorrow
    and it gave me a .9kg (1.98lbs)!!
    I did it 3 MORE times and eventually I am sure I could hear the scale growl at me...so.9kgs it is for today



    So of course, today I have to be super carefullto avoid sting in the tail.... and the scae saying..i told you so!
    But on teh flip sit, this great loss is also an incentive to stay firmly on track!.....
    So total weight loss from Saturday when I started loading is 1.6 Kgs

    One thing I remember from past experiences with HCG and any diet for that matter - If I include Grapefruit into my day... I have great results!
    Woot woot. HCG working away. In past rounds if I didnít lose weight or gained a little... i would imagine the hcg running through my system eating away at fat like pacman. Hahahaha.

    Iím dying to start. But gotta wait another week otherwise Iíve rushed and wonít have everything inline.

    Enjoy your day today. Itís almost midnight here. Iím up watching my little guy sleep My HCG Journey (aka Flirty Flo)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Maegan~
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRZ7t5C/]

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •