Popular Pages :


Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 252 of 286

Thread: My HCG Journey (aka Flirty Flo)

  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    Creeping down at a snail's pace but at least it is in a downward slope!

    Down another 200g/.44 today ..at one point it was at 300gm but the 200gm was persistent...
    that takes my loss for this week down to 400gm only
    Total loss to date 9.6kg/21.12

    But another goal can be ticked off... I broke the Overweight/Obese barrier on the BMI Scale this morning!!!

    I have 6 more weigh days left....can I possibly break that 80kg barrier?... that would call for an average of .6 lbs a day as my target!
    I will keep trying...

    Only problem is that I have a cheat looming today...
    It is one of my best friend's birthday today and she invited me over for a drink
    So planning on having dinner early so my body gets a chance to burn up the calories.... Before I have a drink.... and do a fruit when I get back after
    Hope you feel better today! And CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    I will say it again that your average loss is really good, Yvonne!

    Drink a lot of water after drinking. Alcohol makes you retain water. It may help flush it before the morning. That said, do you really not just want tea? So close to being done and every gram counts in your head! Drink it cold in a cocktail glass if you must
    Well, either way, have fun!

  2. #242
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,284
    Blog Entries
    2
    Lol... dont like tea at best!!!
    I had about a litre of soda water(seltzer) and took along a bottle of extra light wine
    But mist if all i was very proud of myself for not being tempted by the snacks
    I had this idea of taking some cucumber slices... but thought this friend always had a veggie platter and everything on the table was P2 no nos....
    So lets s see what the scale has to say...
    Felling better but definitely not cleared up...getting colloidal silver today
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    First round since 2015!
    Sept '20 - Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 | wk 2= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 | Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 5= -1/2.2 | Week 6= -.8/.44 | Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs - LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | P3 end week 2 - on LIW | P3 end week 3 - up .66

  3. #243
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,284
    Blog Entries
    2
    As expected the scale will have its say about my drinky poos... but luckily no major backlash...
    No movement....
    This friendship is worth it... very few people hav friends they have known for 48 years...

    Loads on the cards for today popping into my favourite health shop to stock up with some P3and P4 goodies
    Also picking up some beef to make biltong for our weekend... have been missing it during P2... although i think it should realy be allowed on P2... after all it is just dried beef....
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    First round since 2015!
    Sept '20 - Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 | wk 2= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 | Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 5= -1/2.2 | Week 6= -.8/.44 | Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs - LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | P3 end week 2 - on LIW | P3 end week 3 - up .66

  4. #244
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Midwest US
    R/P/M
    P2
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    Creeping down at a snail's pace but at least it is in a downward slope!

    Down another 200g/.44 today ..at one point it was at 300gm but the 200gm was persistent...
    that takes my loss for this week down to 400gm only
    Total loss to date 9.6kg/21.12

    But another goal can be ticked off... I broke the Overweight/Obese barrier on the BMI Scale this morning!!!
    WOOHOOOOO!!! You are doing great! Congrats!!

  5. #245
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,284
    Blog Entries
    2
    Morning ladies.... you are so kind........ worst week on HCG EVAH!!!! But i now can truly say I understand the inflammation issue.... things are better but not completely symptom free but definitely better

    slowly slowly catch a monkey... 200gm/.44lbs down this morning... Hoping for something bigger tomorrow as so far I am only down .6/1.32 this week... I am grateful for the 3 extra days I am squeezing into this round...
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    First round since 2015!
    Sept '20 - Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 | wk 2= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 | Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 5= -1/2.2 | Week 6= -.8/.44 | Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs - LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | P3 end week 2 - on LIW | P3 end week 3 - up .66

  6. #246
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,284
    Blog Entries
    2
    Not impressed....
    Up by another 600gms.... leaving this weeks loss at 200gm Only....
    The ONE thing I did out of protocol yesterday was having a second cup of coffee as yesterday was wet and Rainy....and miserable
    Strangely the chicken pops up yet again.... not doing well on chicken in this round...

    So my first thought was just end it.... But yesterday was skip day and with only 3 more days I am going to press on
    Because I am not a quitter and open to anything the scale can throw my way in the next 3 weigh ins....

    So...I have decided...Apple day today!

    Infection wise.... getting there its LINGERING but better
    Got some Colloidal Silver taking morning and night
    Got some Cranberry pills... 2 tabs 3 times a day
    Taking my Prebiotics religiously 3x3 times a day
    and add to that a Natural antibiotics aimed at UTIs

    Definitely feeling an improvement.... Its the bleeding longest UTI I have experienced in my life...but I think it is just a throw back from the candida that makes it flare up

    NOT GIVING UP!
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    First round since 2015!
    Sept '20 - Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 | wk 2= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 | Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 5= -1/2.2 | Week 6= -.8/.44 | Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs - LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | P3 end week 2 - on LIW | P3 end week 3 - up .66

  7. #247
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,284
    Blog Entries
    2
    APPLE DAY QUESTION

    I know Apple days are not really acceptable unless you have had stalls for 4 to 5 days.. But my up down, no losses really are getting to me know... If I have been cheating I would've taken it on the chin.. But I have really been good

    So started an Apple day today....
    applesIt is normally 6 apples... I don't have huge apples but it will do...
    so the 6 apples are 5 today and 1 tomorrow at noon... is that correct?
    Or is it 6 apples today and stopping with another tomorrow at noon?

    I have also read that The apple day may bring about a gain first day with Losses the day after?
    What are your experiences on this?

    LAST DAYS OF P2
    I have also read that, especially on the long round, that the last few days dieters can up their protein slightly
    I think instead for the last two days I will skip my Bread stick and possibly even 1 or both fruits in Lieu of Protein
    What would be your suggestions on this?
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    First round since 2015!
    Sept '20 - Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 | wk 2= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 | Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 5= -1/2.2 | Week 6= -.8/.44 | Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs - LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | P3 end week 2 - on LIW | P3 end week 3 - up .66

  8. #248
    Moderator sdwis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Beach, FL
    R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    Posts
    1,703
    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    APPLE DAY QUESTION

    I know Apple days are not really acceptable unless you have had stalls for 4 to 5 days.. But my up down, no losses really are getting to me know... If I have been cheating I would've taken it on the chin.. But I have really been good

    So started an Apple day today....
    applesIt is normally 6 apples... I don't have huge apples but it will do...
    so the 6 apples are 5 today and 1 tomorrow at noon... is that correct?
    Or is it 6 apples today and stopping with another tomorrow at noon?

    I have also read that The apple day may bring about a gain first day with Losses the day after?
    What are your experiences on this?

    LAST DAYS OF P2
    I have also read that, especially on the long round, that the last few days dieters can up their protein slightly
    I think instead for the last two days I will skip my Bread stick and possibly even 1 or both fruits in Lieu of Protein
    What would be your suggestions on this?
    I've always had great losses in my final week of at least 1 lb. each day when i cut out the grissini, ate the fruit early in the day, and upped one of the protein portions to 4.5 oz.
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

    Stable @ 150 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

  9. #249
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,284
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Coco
    I only have 3 days left, my LIW day is Thursday
    So doing apple day today and will have last apple at noon tomorrow and then cut out the grissini and do as per your suggestion till Thursday with increased Protein and if it goes well keep it up for my 72 hours.... fingers crossed..
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    First round since 2015!
    Sept '20 - Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 | wk 2= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 | Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 5= -1/2.2 | Week 6= -.8/.44 | Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs - LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | P3 end week 2 - on LIW | P3 end week 3 - up .66

  10. #250
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Midwest US
    R/P/M
    P2
    Posts
    256
    Yvonne, I don't have any experience with apple days and as you know this is my first HCG round, so I won't give any advice. I have read, though, that apple days are largely for our psychological benefit when we're fed up with the scale not doing what we want, but that our weight generally comes down whether we do an apple day or not. That's why I didn't do one this round, even though I had a couple 4-day stalls.

    I do want to urge you to be gentle with yourself, though, as your body is still fighting what sounds like a serious infection. All the ups and downs on the scale no doubt are a reflection of that and not what you are or are not eating.

    Happy to be doing our last days of P2 together, and glad you didn't throw in the towel. Hang in there!

  11. #251
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,284
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissM View Post
    Yvonne, I don't have any experience with apple days and as you know this is my first HCG round, so I won't give any advice. I have read, though, that apple days are largely for our psychological benefit when we're fed up with the scale not doing what we want, but that our weight generally comes down whether we do an apple day or not. That's why I didn't do one this round, even though I had a couple 4-day stalls.

    I do want to urge you to be gentle with yourself, though, as your body is still fighting what sounds like a serious infection. All the ups and downs on the scale no doubt are a reflection of that and not what you are or are not eating.

    Happy to be doing our last days of P2 together, and glad you didn't throw in the towel. Hang in there!
    Thank you friend..... I hear it all.... but knowing I cannot drop anything after Thursday is infuriating... but I will see where my body goes.... I have never ever ever had basically a zero loss in an HCG week.... I know what you are saying but I don't want to cop out and not try anything....

    An apple day is worth a try... cannot lose anything..... but weight!! So far the only thing that catches me is not being able to drink water unless I am thirsty still doing a fair bit...

    I agree with it being nice having a P3 buddy from day 1 when the other girls will be catching up.... starting to be excited about the prospect after 6 weeks!!... our New Normal unfolding!
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    First round since 2015!
    Sept '20 - Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 | wk 2= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 | Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 5= -1/2.2 | Week 6= -.8/.44 | Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs - LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | P3 end week 2 - on LIW | P3 end week 3 - up .66

  12. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwis View Post
    I've always had great losses in my final week of at least 1 lb. each day when i cut out the grissini, ate the fruit early in the day, and upped one of the protein portions to 4.5 oz.
    This is exactly what I have been doing the last few days, though I was already not eating the grissini. I think eating higher carbs early and not eating the grissini really helps!
    Hope it goes well, Yvonne! Be gentle, like Yvonne says! Your average losses are good and I keep hoping you can rest in that knowledge and not be stressed out!

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •