Popular Pages :

Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: My HCG Journey (aka Flirty Flo)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissM View Post
    You sound good, Yvonne! Congrats on getting in those walks despite that fall.
    Nay its like stopping P2 when the scale throws a hissy fit.... A few scrapes is not an excuse... I must add, I really feel good and focussed with getting up and out at 6.....

And I've taken your lead in breaking down the pounds lost based on LIW, loading weight, etc. It's interesting to see,
    Its ok to consider Load weight on a first round.... but for me I cannot say I lost 22pounds and the, I RE LOSE the same pounds .... but to work out average losses I will take the total number in account

Anything over .5/day is more than I expect, honestly.
    As long as I do not taper down after week 1 as in the last round...
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 2 - Start weight 82/180.4 After Loading 83.6/183.92
    Sept '20 - First round since 2015!
    Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 |wk 2= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 |Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 5= -1/2.2 |Week 6= -.8/.44 |Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs- LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | week 2 - on LIW | week 3 - up .66 | week 4 on LIW - 9 weeks after LIW 180.4

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    Hi Yvonne! I know where you're coming from about loading weight. I didn't gain that much loading this time, a couple of lbs, so I just including it. OMG, I AM tapering, slowing down SOOOOOO much in week 2. I have to fight not getting discouraged. It is a marathon and not a sprint I keep telling myself.,

Are you still having surgery this month? Don't mean to be nosey, just wondered. Hope all goes well.

Blog Entries
    i cannot do surgery now till at least after april, so i will just have to live with the discomfort.. and do not want to be in a hospital during this second wave
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 |wk 2= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 |Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 5= -1/2.2 |Week 6= -.8/.44 |Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs- LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | week 2 - on LIW | week 3 - up .66 | week 4 on LIW - 9 weeks after LIW 180.4

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    Do not blame you at all! I told my DH I'm not so afraid of virus as having to go into the hospital if I caught a bad case. We know a couple of people that have caught staph infections from hospital--one went septic and died. They went in with virus. I think it wise you wait a while if you can.

Have a good Friday!

R/P/M
    P2
    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    i cannot do surgery now till at least after april, so i will just have to live with the discomfort.. and do not want to be in a hospital during this second wave
    Good call! I keep hearing about the terrible strain that originated in South Africa. And extra good call to go ahead with this HCG round. I bet you're glad you made that decision.

Blog Entries
    MissM ... Agreed... It keeps my mind off things And every once I lose take the pressure off the inflamed breast and if life losses reduce the swelling , thats good but if any losses just result in it flaring up more It will probably indicate surgery is necessary... but timeline wise it is not an option right now

Re the COVID issue....this disease is starting to hit close to home, in the names of people we know losing family members due to the disease.... and yet there are those who do not adhere to the safety regulations.... I hate what this disease is doing but I also put a lot of blame at the feet of our government...misappropriation of funds.. not enforcing the laws and putting a political spin on everything.... A really sad state of affairs...covid stealing our lives
    Aa a nation we do find humour in things and we tend to say, we laugh, because if we dont we will have yo cry...

My neighbour and I make all our neighbours smile because of the way we walk up and down our driveway... the driveway is our safe place where we can safely walk without masks and still maintain distancing and have a vague representation of of somewhat social event,,,, that being said... I did 10,500 steps yesterday... wondering if my increased activity has any bearing on the scale being more reluctant to budge as fast as in previous rounds? i would think the reverse, but will we ever understand the mysteries of HCG?
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~

R/P/M
    P2
    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    MissM ... Agreed... It keeps my mind off things And every once I lose take the pressure off the inflamed breast and if life losses reduce the swelling , thats good but if any losses just result in it flaring up more It will probably indicate surgery is necessary... but timeline wise it is not an option right now

Re the COVID issue....this disease is starting to hit close to home, in the names of people we know losing family members due to the disease.... and yet there are those who do not adhere to the safety regulations.... I hate what this disease is doing but I also put a lot of blame at the feet of our government...misappropriation of funds.. not enforcing the laws and putting a political spin on everything.... A really sad state of affairs...covid stealing our lives
    Aa a nation we do find humour in things and we tend to say, we laugh, because if we dont we will have yo cry...

My neighbour and I make all our neighbours smile because of the way we walk up and down our driveway... the driveway is our safe place where we can safely walk without masks and still maintain distancing and have a vague representation of of somewhat social event,,,, that being said... I did 10,500 steps yesterday... wondering if my increased activity has any bearing on the scale being more reluctant to budge as fast as in previous rounds? i would think the reverse, but will we ever understand the mysteries of HCG?
    I love the image of you and your neighbor safely marching up and down the driveway! Such creative problem solving. That's the gift of this pandemic. For those of us stepping up, we're having to do some pretty interesting creative problem solving to stay healthy, safe, happy, and humane.

I'm with you 100 percent on your assessment of COVID. As you know my beloved grandmother died because of it, and having had it myself, it definitely hits close to home. I am hopeful, however, even amid the new variants popping up (the highly contagious UK strain has appeared in my state), that we will make it through all of this by the fall. It's the same exact timeline as the 1918 pandemic, and we have the benefit now of several vaccine options--not to mention new leadership willing to face it head on, at least in this country.

And, of course, that's only my opinion.

As for all those steps you got--WOOHOOOOOO!!! And yes, I believe there can be temporary inflammation and water retention following an increase in exercise, so one must be patient with the scale. But as your body adjusts and gets used to the increased activity, there will be less and less inflammation and water retention and more and more overall benefits, even ones on the scale. It's just a matter of letting the body do its thing . . . per usual.

Blog Entries
    Thank you my friend...
    I did all the morning walk and stuff... hectic day sorting out and cleaning the garage.... I need to get stuff sorted to sell on Marketplace and downsize.... before I become labled as an eccentric hoarder haha... also have a move in my future about end April... so i appreciate this time to chuck and clean

Did not report this morning as yet
    Regardless of all the energy burnt yesterday... still no movement
    But I am good... I know it will drop when it drops... and it will the be a massive drop...
    Measured this morning and really happy to see results...

Bingo wings a bit iffy for me... lost a lot but now starting to see that typical ‘wave in the wind’ loose skin... as from tomorrow I am planning to walk with minor weights... just to help with toning...

Tomorrow is supposed to be me skip day and i am in two minds... seems i have not yet settled into P2.... this round feels different... it could be the inflammation...
    I could just not skip... taking my chances..
    Or skip and experience cravings.... i will decide in the morning!

Because of my average steps my watch upped my goal to 6440 as from this morning... so far reached it... but still hoping to do 10,000 again today

Take care Bunnies xx
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~

Blog Entries
    Thank you my friend...
    I did all the morning walk and stuff... hectic day sorting out and cleaning the garage.... I need to get stuff sorted to sell on Marketplace and downsize.... before I become labled as an eccentric hoarder haha... also have a move in my future about end April... so i appreciate this time to chuck and clean

Did not report this morning as yet
    Regardless of all the energy burnt yesterday... still no movement
    But I am good... I know it will drop when it drops... and it will the be a massive drop...
    Measured this morning and really happy to see results...

Bingo wings a bit iffy for me... lost a lot but now starting to see that typical ‘wave in the wind’ loose skin... as from tomorrow I am planning to walk with minor weights... just to help with toning...

Tomorrow is supposed to be me skip day and i am in two minds... seems i have not yet settled into P2.... this round feels different... it could be the inflammation...
    I could just not skip... taking my chances..
    Or skip and experience cravings.... i will decide in the morning!

Because of my average steps my watch upped my goal to 6440 as from this morning... so far reached it... but still hoping to do 10,000 again today

Take care Bunnies xx
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~

Blog Entries
    Morning Bunnies
    Just a quick catch up

Day 9 - NO LOSS
    Day 10 = 100gm/.22lbs down
    Day 11 = 400gm/.88 down
    Putting total loss week 1 = 3.1/6.82
    loss week 2 so far 500g/ 1.1 lbs = Total 3.6/7.92
    Net Loss 1.1kg/2.42 lbs

Weight exactly on 80kgs/176
    It would not budge just that eensy bit below so I could break the 80s....!! sigh
    I was a bit low about this non-budging scale over the weekend and realised that it Is not a regular stall.... It is just the way my body deals right now I also had to remind myself that I have always struggled with the 80kg and 70kg humps.... But at least I am now starting to lose net weight, which I am happy about....

Even though I have also been way more active this round that any other rounds before.... The Bathroom issue is still non existent...other than an occasional thumbnail... literally thumbnail!.... but that too will happen when it happens..... average steps for this week 7646....but that will go up after today as I only started this walk thing on Tuesday.... if I disregard Monday, my average is 8457.... Yesterday afternoon it rained, which interfered with me walking and again this morning, but I will make up for it this afternoon... But I did manage to get some steps in on the Wii.... we needed relief from the heat!!

Been very busy this weekend clearing out the garage and amazed at the missing items I am finding! everything is under dust !.... But it keeps my active and out of mischief and keeping my distance...
    Was in two minds about skipping yesterday, considering I have not yet stabilised into a steady downward trend, but Knowing I want to double back into P3 after 4 weeks of P3, so the weekly skip day is important.....And then I almost forgot my shot this morning!

During the weekend I starting thinking I had to test my hcg, but I realise my head is just in the wrong place because I have not had a good week 1.... but that being said, my average loss is still really good at .72 a day, But I think the fact that I am disregarding the load and P3/p4 weight makes me negative.... I need to snap out of it and I think the fact that the scale finally dropped and that I might break into the 70s by tomorrow may just lift my spirits and back in the ZONE!!.... slowly slowly catch a monkey!

Will also catch up with my neighbour to see where she is at.... Toodles for now!

PS... a non scale victory!.. another favourite top which has a figure hugging soft T-Shirt material bottom, it is very slimming and always fitted snuggly... this morning it is draping loosely over my Bum and hip area... and that made me check... Lost 9cm/3.5inches over my hip area and 6cm/2.5inches over my bum since starting my first round again in September....... It somehow seems that This round I am doing well on measurements....
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    Hi Yvonne! I know where you're coming from about loading weight. I didn't gain that much loading this time, a couple of lbs, so I just including it.
    Hi Dubbles, Being your first round in quite some time, it is OK to count it.... The reason I am disregarding it is because MissM and I did a round in September and There I lost 10kgs... so in order to ADD to round 1... We look at NET losses.... but for average losses to get a picture of this round, I do use my final load weight... So my target is a bit higher than my last round
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~

R/P/M
    P2
    You're so wise to be thinking about how to manage your mind with the numbers and losses and averages, etc. I swear this is the real challenge of HCG--and anything, really. But BRAVO on those measurements and acknowledging discernible differences in how your clothes fit. That's what really matters, isn't it? Much more than the scale, anyway. I'm starting to think maybe we should just go ahead and count from loading weight, for morale's sake if nothing else. . . .

Sounds like a good job done with your cleaning out and organizing! I did some myself this weekend, but still have a long way to go. A metaphor for everything it feels like. . . .

Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast