Popular Pages :

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: My HCG Journey (aka Flirty Flo)

R/P/M
    P2
    Glad you're feeling stronger for letting yourself cry on a friend's shoulder, Yvonne. Sometimes we just need that.

Sounds like a plan for this round! So, you'll be two days behind me. How fun that we'll be doing P3 together! And how great that you found some bonus HCG for you and your friend. That's quite a treasure.

Love to you and your friend through these trying times!

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    Happy to hear you are feeling a little better Yvonne. It helps so much to let others help, or at least hear you when going thru stressful and sad times. As far as your protocol plan go, Like Miss M said, sounds like you have a solid plan. I put a vial of powdered hcg in fridge , and I've been wondering if I damaged it since it really didn't have to be refrigerated (learned here afterward)--but I'm thinking it will be ok after reading your posting. I was going to do homeopathic to complete my round after this PI, but I have that hcg--plus three other vials, so may go ahead and mix anyway. It's just so convenient doing the shots as opposed to drops. We'll see. Hope you have a nice day today--take things a day at a time, that's all we can do. Hugs.

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    @Yvonne: So glad that you reported that your storage HCG is still testing positive after a number of years. Research I have done has been suggesting to me that that viability years past the expiration date when properly stored is possible and even likely, but we've not had any actual live reports here on the forums. Now we do. It has never made sense to me that freezing a freeze-dried powder, which is what lyphilized HCG is, would be harmful. What breaks down the peptides is a repeated freeze-thaw cycle once it is in liquid solution.

Caution to anyone else that has this option, be sure the powder in the vial is still white. If it has discolored, that means chemical changes have taken place, altering the product. In that case, you should discard it.

If I'm reading your post correctly, it sounds like your unintentional skips would drop your ending dose days back closer to the 40 dose day maximum. So that's great news. I'm always concerned for those that do more dose days than permitted by the protocol. It is a real risk that you could lose this amazing tool should your body reach immunity.

Dubbles, we do recommend storing your unmixed vials of RX HCG in the dark in the refrigerator. It is the homeopathic hhcg that can be kept at room temperature indefinitely. (But away from light an electronics or magnets)
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Blog Entries
    Leez...i can also confirm that the powder was still white
    I cannot say for sure when it came out if the freezer into the fridge but it has been quite some time
    I also did not wrap it in foil to protect it from light in any way and has been exposed to light frequently as i keep it in my HCG container which is opague

Obviously i will have some shots left when I finish on wednesday, which i am considering freezing ... and will test again before starting the next round... i am just thinking that being mixed, viability may not hold as long?
    What are your thoughts on freezing mixed hcg? i remember doing it successfully during 2014/2015... i also remember that it is suggested to freeze it in glass and not in the syringes, but i did save the pre drawn syringes wrapped in foil
    Will see if there is an expiration date on the vial
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 3 - Loading 16 Apr '21 - start weight 76.4/168.1
    Round 2 - Jan-Mar '21 - lost 5kgs/11lbs
    Round 1 - Sept-Nov '20 - lost 10kgs/22lbs

Blog Entries
    Thanks Dubbles
    I know i can be hard on myself and in this round I allowed expectation to get the better of me, because sven though I have not list as much as in All my previous rounds... i have still not done too badly even with the situation as is with the inflammation (which I can only deal with after April) and the stresses both work and now emotionally related... and it adds a nice chunk to my overall losses
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    Obviously i will have some shots left when I finish on wednesday, which i am considering freezing ... and will test again before starting the next round... i am just thinking that being mixed, viability may not hold as long?
    What are your thoughts on freezing mixed hcg? i remember doing it successfully during 2014/2015... i also remember that it is suggested to freeze it in glass and not in the syringes, but i did save the pre drawn syringes wrapped in foil
    Will see if there is an expiration date on the vial
    There are those that have had success thawing and using pre-filled syringes. These would be from one freeze/thaw cycle. I don't recall reports of the entire mixture bottle being frozen and used later. My thought is that there might be an issue with freezing a pressurized bottle with liquid in it. The syringes would not have that issue since they are not pressurized. As for how long frozen pre-filled syringes would remain viable, we really don't know, most reports have been about use after some months. The safest thing would be to test one from the batch you froze.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Blog Entries
    Now that you mention it Leez... i think i did not freeze them in the vial, I filled my doses and then wrapped in foil
    But if I lose this batch it will not be a loss as it is a bonus so my neighbour and I can finish this round and paid for it years ago
    Incidentally, no expiration date on the vial...

I never start a round with pre mixed HCG without testing it.... so will definitely test when i take it out I am planning to Cycle back to P2 after a 4 week p3.... need to lose as much as I can to see if it lessens the inflammation and also losing as much as I can before surgery will be better for the doctor to get symmetry
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~

Blog Entries
    Hi all...
    it has been an insane few days, and although I will still be very busy for this month, the insanity is over (for now)
    Have not been weighing... barely remembered my shots and to eat.....
    Worked all weekend and am feeling exhausted.... Last night when I was pushing to make my target for the February step Challenge, I felt like I was going to pass out from exhaustion....

Although I stuck to protocol, I was getting to a point yesterday where I have had enough of P2, 2 more shots.... will check the scale tomorrow and Tuesday....

I did weigh on Saturday Morning and was still stuck at 76.6kg/168.5 for over a week
    however, I did lose 2 more inches regardless of the scale

will catch up with everyone tonight
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~

Blog Entries
    Morning all...
    one more weigh in to LIW and the scale honoured me with 100gms..Whoopee!!

I am not ungrateful, I did not expect much of this round but I am in excess of 10lbs down, 10lbs I would not have been down if I did not persevere through this round....

I look at my graph on the TV screen and It looks like a perfect P3 round.... only problem is....It was a P2 round!!

This is my past 2 weeks.... never budged outside a 1lbs window!
    2weeks.jpg

This shows the better part of this round.... 1 month!
    1month.jpg

But sometimes we need to stand back and look at the bigger picture.... this is my weight for the past year.... so I can still pat myself on the back for what I have achieved since starting in September -
    1year.jpg

Re COVID, our restrictions have been lifted and we are back on Level 1..... now we need to see all the shenanigens happening with everybody going wild over Easter.... but I must say, I am looking SO forward to P3 food!! P3 foods is not a hardship for me.... just have to make sure to eat enough and not skip meals....!

Enjoy your evening at that end of the world....
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~

R/P/M
    P2
    Glad you checked in, Yvonne. I was getting concerned, even though I knew this was such a crazed time for you.

Bravo on all your accomplishments this round, especially on giving yourself credit for all you've accomplished (if that makes sense). Mindset is everything, and it seems to me yours is changing for the better all the time--regardless of the obstacles and challenges you've been facing. So inspiring.

And three cheers for the next P3, where the magic happens, as you have rightfully said. I'm so ready. . . .

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissM View Post
    Glad you checked in, Yvonne. I was getting concerned, even though I knew this was such a crazed time for you.

Bravo on all your accomplishments this round, especially on giving yourself credit for all you've accomplished (if that makes sense). Mindset is everything, and it seems to me yours is changing for the better all the time--regardless of the obstacles and challenges you've been facing. So inspiring.

And three cheers for the next P3, where the magic happens, as you have rightfully said. I'm so ready. . . .

Yvonne, so agree with all Miss M said! I have been thinking about you--you've had a lot going on, with work, after your accident, and your friend's DX--it's a lot. You have done great, not only lost, but are stable with weight, no crazy fluctations, AND you're walking, exercising! So healthy, a great example for us all.

I wish I was going into p3 in a few days, like both you and Miss M, but I'll be joining you shortly. It is a wonderful place to be! Definitely livable. I didn't measure at all, but I really felt like I was getting smaller in the Planned Interruption on the P3 foods.

Blog Entries
    Thanks missM and Dubbles
    I did a bit of reading up on metabolic Slowdown... and I am wondering if my sudden 7.5 kilometer daily walk combined with the hcg vlcd could have brought about a metabolic slowdown? i know hcg is supposed to protect against that... but I do believe there is a reason why Dr Simmeons said to not start exercise unless you were exercise before starting protocol...i somehow think that when I up calories whilst exercising I am in foe a very stable P3

Leez your opinion on my late start exercising midway through a round
    If anything... this could be a great example of what not to do... however health wise and stress wise it was a good call for me.... not scale wise unfortunately

I am so ready for a great P3.....
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast