Popular Pages :


Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 457 to 468 of 558

Thread: My HCG Journey (aka Flirty Flo)

  1. #457
    Moderator sdwis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Beach, FL
    R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    Morning Bunnies!!
    so here we are... Day One of P3!....
    Up 300g/.66, but I am not phased, I am way under LIW in any case, so LIW still has to be established, since I am actually at my 2lbs window if i have to take my LIW

    Started out with a small portion of yogurt followed by 2 eggs, 3 rashers of bacon and a slice on Banting toast (zero carbs)
    Went shopping and not phased by anything, but did treat myself to a few things I would like during the week... Will roast a chicken and enjoy that skin!! haha, some smoked trout (which I love), full fat yogurt and CAULIFLOWER!! my go -to veg which I missed during P2... and as a treat (Yes MissM!! I have to get ridge of this habit or rewarding with food!!) I got myself two Sugar and Carb free Nougats.... (could only have half and found it very rich) As I wrote on WB's thread yesterday, Banting is quite big in South Africa so even though very pricey, Sugar AND carb free stuff is readily available.... I do not have much of a sweet tooth, but its nice to have it for a once in a while treat... Also got myself some lamb chops for this evening,...That is one thing I do miss in P2...I dont eat it often, but I love it! and a nice piece of Salmon for in the week...also something very pricey here, so that in itself is a huge P3 treat for me

    It's Lunchtime and I am not hungry, but I will probably eat an Avo....and a Protein shake... I was feeling like a baked Camembert, But I think I will wait a while with the cheese
    Be careful with introducing and combining too many different foods this early in P3. I did that once, and was up 3 lbs. after Day 1. Let us know how it went with your "smorgasbord" today
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

    Stable @ 150 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

  2. #458
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Midwest US
    R/P/M
    P2
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwis View Post
    Be careful with introducing and combining too many different foods this early in P3. I did that once, and was up 3 lbs. after Day 1. Let us know how it went with your "smorgasbord" today
    I suspect Yvonne's eyes were bigger than her appetite in the end and she was just enjoying the freedom of shopping for P3! However, this is SUCH good and important advice. As I completely face planted following my day 1 on Thursday that was full of every variety of technically compliant thing I hadn't eaten in weeks. Then the scale was up ridiculously the next day. . . .

    I'll be very curious to see how you go with your hunger cues, Yvonne. Wishing you all the best, of course, and hey, no judgment from me regarding using food as a reward. It's a journey and life is long. And sometimes we want to use food as a reward. I think as long as we're aware and mindful, we're well on our way. . . . XO

  3. #459
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,657
    Blog Entries
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissM View Post
    I suspect Yvonne's eyes were bigger than her appetite in the end and she was just enjoying the freedom of shopping for P3! However, this is SUCH good and important advice. As I completely face planted following my day 1 on Thursday that was full of every variety of technically compliant thing I hadn't eaten in weeks. Then the scale was up ridiculously the next day. . . .

    I'll be very curious to see how you go with your hunger cues, Yvonne. Wishing you all the best, of course, and hey, no judgment from me regarding using food as a reward. It's a journey and life is long. And sometimes we want to use food as a reward. I think as long as we're aware and mindful, we're well on our way. . . . XO
    Congrat ms on reaching p3. Was wondering I’d today the day of friend’s surgery? Praying everything goes well.

  4. #460
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Dubbles... was a seriously long surgery after 2 pm out of theatre, in ICU Did speak but not sure if it was co-herent they managed to get the entire tumour out not hospital visitation allowed so family will keep us up to date with shat the staff tell them or when she is doing k to cal or message

  5. #461
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    2
    Closing up shop hear for a bit... will be back on 16 April... moving over to My P3 thread for so me stabilizing!
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 3 - Loading 16 Apr '21 - start weight 76.4/168.1
    Round 2 - Jan-Mar '21 - lost 5kgs/11lbs
    Round 1 - Sept-Nov '20 - lost 10kgs/22lbs

  6. #462
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    2
    Morning all....

    Last day of P4 and getting ready to go away for a "loading weekend"

    Weighed in at 76.4kgs/168.1 this morning after a really breezy P3 and short P4 300gm/.66 over LIW

    Looking forward to the structure of P2, mixed my shots last night, so ready to rumble!!
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 3 - Loading 16 Apr '21 - start weight 76.4/168.1
    Round 2 - Jan-Mar '21 - lost 5kgs/11lbs
    Round 1 - Sept-Nov '20 - lost 10kgs/22lbs

  7. #463
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,657
    Blog Entries
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    Morning all....

    Last day of P4 and getting ready to go away for a "loading weekend"

    Weighed in at 76.4kgs/168.1 this morning after a really breezy P3 and short P4 300gm/.66 over LIW

    Looking forward to the structure of P2, mixed my shots last night, so ready to rumble!!
    Have fun this weekend, Yvonne!

  8. #464
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    2
    Morning all... so round 3 and hopefully goal weight round....

    Great weekend, great fun was had by all and the load was a whopper of a load.... !!!!

    Friday weight was 76.4/168.1 and because i could not weigh on Saturday, that has to be my Start weight to look at....
    a Whopping 2.7kg/5.94lbs!!
    Load weight as of this morning is 79.1/174lbs!!
    but I never count this, I work on Nett losses to 76.4
    Also had a bit of a booboo in that I only remembered my injection at about Lunch time!

    So let the fun begin!
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 3 - Loading 16 Apr '21 - start weight 76.4/168.1
    Round 2 - Jan-Mar '21 - lost 5kgs/11lbs
    Round 1 - Sept-Nov '20 - lost 10kgs/22lbs

  9. #465
    Good luck on your round. Sounds like you are in a good place and your mind seems to be just right. I never worry too much about load weight either. It will be a thing of the past in a couple weigh ins.

  10. #466
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,657
    Blog Entries
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    Morning all... so round 3 and hopefully goal weight round....

    Great weekend, great fun was had by all and the load was a whopper of a load.... !!!!

    Friday weight was 76.4/168.1 and because i could not weigh on Saturday, that has to be my Start weight to look at....
    a Whopping 2.7kg/5.94lbs!!
    Load weight as of this morning is 79.1/174lbs!!
    but I never count this, I work on Nett losses to 76.4
    Also had a bit of a booboo in that I only remembered my injection at about Lunch time!

    So let the fun begin!

    Glad you had a good weekend Yvonne! And I don't think that load gain was terrible at all, I've gained similar in past rounds. As WB said, it will go away quickly. Good luck on your round, I'm still in a p2 round, and dinner tonite, out at restaurant, may have me gaining as well. I'm not going to worry about it, will do my best, but will certain be back on track tomorrow. Is this planning to be a 40 day round? or shorter? Is your neighbor doing with you again?

  11. #467
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    2
    Dubbles thanks....i am planning a 40 day round but i may have to fo a 1 week PI at the end ... my neighbour is away this week but will start when she gets back

    Day 2 P2
    First Weigh in....For me at least there was a 800gm/1.76lbs down... it did come on over 3 days do I guess i need to give it at least 3 days... right
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 3 - Loading 16 Apr '21 - start weight 76.4/168.1
    Round 2 - Jan-Mar '21 - lost 5kgs/11lbs
    Round 1 - Sept-Nov '20 - lost 10kgs/22lbs

  12. #468
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,657
    Blog Entries
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    Dubbles thanks....i am planning a 40 day round but i may have to fo a 1 week PI at the end ... my neighbour is away this week but will start when she gets back

    Day 2 P2
    First Weigh in....For me at least there was a 800gm/1.76lbs down... it did come on over 3 days do I guess i need to give it at least 3 days... right

    Maybe tomorrow will be a greater drop. We do love the big drops for 1st week of P2. Good luck with your round!

Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •