Popular Pages :

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you know HCG is WORKING in P2??

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections

Question How do you know HCG is WORKING in P2??

As I have posted in my Lovely Losers Thread, I started a round over the weekend with loading on Saturday and Sunday. Today is VLCD 3, and I have lost 6.5 lbs, including 2.5 from loading.

In addition to dropping the weight, the main ways that I know HCG is working are the following:

1) I have no appetite
    2) I live in Florida, but am cold when I'm inside, and chilly when I'm outside (even though its 85 degrees).
    3) I'm sleepy all day long, and for the night before 10PM , when I'm usually a night owl who stays up until midnight.
    4) I'm peeing every 30 minutes.
    5) I wake up with terrible thigh and leg cramps in the mornings.

For those of you who are also "pros" at this, what symptoms do you have which lets you know HCG is Working????
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 150 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    There are a couple things that happen nearly every time.

First, a couple hours after my first injection, I lose my appetite. I've learned to have a huge wonderful breakfast the first loading day so I can at least enjoy one meal.

Along with that there is a light "floaty" feeling I get during that first day. Those two things tell me my HCG is potent and working.

P2 I experience the chill that Coco mentioned. I did a round in February once. The only time I felt warm was when I was soaking in a hot bath. We had a really high water bill those two months. ^_^

I get insomnia most rounds. Except my last one, where my HCG was compounded with theanine. On that round I slept better than I do normally. I loved that, because my normal sleep is not good.

I know its working because I'm losing. I cannot lose anything significant with any other kind of diet other than complete fasting. I won't do that anymore, because fasting slowed my metabolism down to the point where I gained if I ate more than 600 calories a day.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R4/P2/Rx Injections
    All of those (alone or in combination) and/or I also get SEVERE food aversion issues. I mean, really bad. As in just thinking about the food makes me nauseous and feel like I could throw up if I donít stop. Unfortunately the aversions are to P2 foods so my menu gets seriously limited, but it goes away once the round is over and Iím able to eat them just fine again. Itís very weird.

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    There are a couple things that happen nearly every time.

First, a couple hours after my first injection, I lose my appetite. I've learned to have a huge wonderful breakfast the first loading day so I can at least enjoy one meal.

A.
    I usually make the big fatty breakfast, put it on the table, take my injection , then run to the table to immediately and begin eating, since I usually lose my appetite by lunch time, and it becomes a struggle and even repulsive to think about food the rest of the day. On loading day two, it's a repeat of that same situation.

I'm on my 2nd day of loading and still have an appetite after injection and even after a fatty breakfast feel like I could eat more. I did have problems with mixing, do you think my dose is off or the hcg isn't good if I feel like that or dose it take longer to get into some peoples systems?

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by slimb View Post
    I'm on my 2nd day of loading and still have an appetite after injection and even after a fatty breakfast feel like I could eat more. I did have problems with mixing, do you think my dose is off or the hcg isn't good if I feel like that or dose it take longer to get into some peoples systems?
    Let us know how you feel once VLCD starts. I usually have to force myself to eat on VLCD1, and am still burping and tasting (yuck) all the fat I ate the day before on load day 2.

Thanks I will today I've eaten -:

2 sausages, cube cheese, 3 eggs, 3 rashes bacon, handful of walnuts, half roast chicken, 170 grams greek yogurt, 2 fillets of baked salmon and salad. I hope this is ok?

I've also just prepped my meat for the next week; I weighed and bagged the raw meet to freeze so my portion sizes are correct, however 100g of chicken doesn't look like much at all. I hope I'll be eating enough.

I'll keep you updated thank you.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    On loading days, some do get food aversion and have trouble eating from the effects of the HCG, but it doesn't affect everyone that way. If you are able to eat more, then do eat more.

Your loading menu looks good if your yogurt is full fat. You don't need to bother with salad or veggies during loading unless you consider them a treat, or they've been deep-fried, doused with butter, olive oil or a nice full fat dressing.

100grams raw chicken doesn't look like much, its true. But I've always found that the portion was quite satisfying when the HCG is working effectively.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    On loading days, some do get food aversion and have trouble eating from the effects of the HCG, but it doesn't affect everyone that way. If you are able to eat more, then do eat more.

Your loading menu looks good if your yogurt is full fat. You don't need to bother with salad or veggies during loading unless you consider them a treat, or they've been deep-fried, doused with butter, olive oil or a nice full fat dressing.

100grams raw chicken doesn't look like much, its true. But I've always found that the portion was quite satisfying when the HCG is working effectively.
    Leez is right, I usually sautť my 100g chicken with asparagus, fennel, onions, or spinach in a nonstick skillet with no sodium chicken broth, and it becomes a very filling stir-fry that I can barely finish at lunch or dinner. I once made it with tomatoes and lots of Italian seasoning, but it made me stall because I'm sensitive to cooked tomatoes. However, if you don't have a problem with tomatoes, it's very good and filling as well.

Thanks girls. Its VLCD 1 and i'm hungry, I have the same level of hunger at all points in the day so it seems to have no bearing on when I have injected. I also feel tired and lethargic.

I'm trying to drink more water to help, however I work in a hospital and you dont get chance to pee sometimes.

I don't mind being hungry if I know I'm burning abnormal fat, but I don't want to loose weight in the wrong way via starvation as this is what it would be if the hcg isn't working for me.

I so want this to work for me but i'm feeling discouraged.
    Any advice, is hunger expected in the first day or so. My dose is 150iu and i have done three injections so far.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    It's not uncommon to have a little hunger the first few days of the VLC diet phase. If it is strong hunger that you cannot ignore, or that doesn't go away when you eat, then it is likely a dose issue. If you can ignore it, or manage it with a cup of hot tea, its not dose related hunger. Stomach growling is not hunger, its just digestive noises.

You need 4 dose days before you can do a skip day to test for dose adjustment. If things don't easy up by the end of tomorrow, you can do a skip day the next day.

On the skip day, assuming you inject in the morning, you would pay attention to your hunger level from about 4pm on into early evening. If hunger goes away, lower your dose to 125iu. If hunger increases after that time, raise your dose to 175iu. It doesn't matter what your hunger level is earlier on the skip day, only late afternoon to early evening.

Tiredness could be related to electrolyte levels. Its a common happening when drinking more water than normal. Potassium and magnesium can help, or try adding some mineral salt to your water.

Thanks I'm on VLCD 2 and am starving. I will follow your advice and will skip my 5th injection tomorrow and look into my potassium, magnesium and fluid intake. I feel weak aswell and very tired, but I'll give it a go tomorrow and won't do an injection, I'm hopeful I'll find my dose because I cannot maintain this diet as it stands.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast