Popular Pages :

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you know HCG is WORKING in P2??

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    That last stretch can be mentally challenging, it's tru.

It's possible your HCG could be weakening. Mixtures are usually good for up to 30 days, but sometimes it can start weakening after a couple of weeks. You could try bumping up 10iu or so and see if that fixes it.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Hi

Sorry I've not been back for a couple of days I've been really busy. So...I tinkered around with the dose and still felt starving, so I figured I don't just want to be burning off the wrong fat and muscle wasting so I stopped. I'm so sorry I feel like I've let you down as you've all helped me so much.

However, I was concerned about how I mixed the solution and proper loading. So do you think it is possible for me to wait a couple of weeks when I get a new batch, so I can mix accurately and start again as long as I don't do more than a total of 40 injections including the ones I've already done?

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    If you have had a minimum of 23 dose days, you can take a break for up to 14 days and then finish out your 40 doses. You do not have to load if it is 14 days or less. So yes, you can continue when your new batch comes in. During the 2 week break, eat P3 style to keep gains at a minimum.

If you stopped before 23 dose days, it would be best to wait at least 6-8 weeks before starting again.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Thanks Leez, I did 6 injections total before stopping. I will wait 6 weeks and start again, unless you think I should wait longer? I plan on doing a 30 day round so it will keep me below the 30.

I wish I could order the HCG from Nu Image or diet doc etc but they don't deliver to my country :-( at least that way I'd know I've got the best possible product.

I just feel desperate and sad, I know I can loose weight myself but my body is so disproportionate concerning where fat is stored. If I dieted the traditional way I'd end up thin but flabby, disproportionate, burning lean tissue and ending up fatter than where I started.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Since it was only a few days, you can start again when your supplies come in. But you will need to load again. Just make sure that you include the doses you've already taken in your maximum 40.

You may gain back whatever you've lost already in the meantime, even if you follow P3 guidelines faithfully. Don't let it stress you out. It will quickly come back down when you start up again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123