Popular Pages :

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Norvo or Gonasi

R/P/M
    R1P4D43 SubQ

Norvo or Gonasi

Im used to Ovidac or Hucog. Has anyone tried Norvo or Gonasi?
    Im in Canada and can easily get either of those. Thought Id ask for opinions before ordering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Maegan~
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRZ7t5C/]

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    HCG has to be processed to the same standards, so all brands are going to get the job done.

Some brands may be a little more or less potent than others, but there isn't a significant difference in effectiveness. There may be differrences in in expiration times depending on how long your product has been warehoused.

I think a lot of the opinions on which is best comes down to subjective assessments

Mainly you want to avoid ampule style packaging where you have to snap off a glass top. That can be dangerous, so go for the lyphilized (freeze dried) formulations, or Hucog style that comes dissolved in 1ml liquid.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R1P4D43 SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    HCG has to be processed to the same standards, so all brands are going to get the job done.

Some brands may be a little more or less potent than others, but there isn't a significant difference in effectiveness. There may be differrences in in expiration times depending on how long your product has been warehoused.

I think a lot of the opinions on which is best comes down to subjective assessments

Mainly you want to avoid ampule style packaging where you have to snap off a glass top. That can be dangerous, so go for the lyphilized (freeze dried) formulations, or Hucog style that comes dissolved in 1ml liquid.
    Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Maegan~
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRZ7t5C/]